lkjfedasl

Jan 1, 2021
I'm not upset about the cheating aspect it self I am upset that Anne has cheated on the MC but when the MC has sex with her best friend (with Anne's permission) Anne gets upset with the MC. A bit double standards IMO its not just that one either when Anne lies about sex with Ryan and then goes behind the MC's back to sneak into Ryan's bedroom I get upset with that one because there was no need for her to lie about it and also do it behind the MC's back. But then I suppose the flip side is if that didn't happen then I probably wouldn't have posted a comment and we wouldn't be talking about the game now, So either way the creator has done a great job making this game
Part of it, for me at least, is the inconsistency with behavior options YOU are supposed to be picking and options available to Anne (and some you don't even get to choose for). An good example is the offer from her boss to pay for the vacation. If Anne is faithful, you basically just have to accept paying. If she isn't faithful, she gets to make a counter offer. That isn't exactly available for the other cheating stuff (Ryan, MC's dad, Kenny, that goofy looking kid, etc). And, even with those, the agency you have with Anne (that you have in other situations where you get to decide if and who she fucks) is also removed. Let's take Malcom, for instance. You can make choices where she doesn't fuck him at all at the beach. You get some options for Ryan (ignore his call), but others I don't believe so.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
If you’re talking about months of work then yeah. Mircom3d has a job and does the game on the side. It already takes him a month or longer to crank out another day update. If you think he would take all his precious time and put pause on all updates to remake everything to appease what I think is a small minority then yeah fucking pay him.
I was talking about the REMAKE, but many or biliions need a proofreader to make them understand or don't pay attention, whatsoever.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Do you all like the single day updates or do you prefer a week at a time?
As yet I'm not sure. In general I wait before there is a decent amount of content before playing a game. Having to wait 2,3 or even 4 months to wait for the next instalment is very frustrating. By the time there is an update you have forgotten what the storey line was or at what point you were at. With this game I will be playing as and when an update is released but that in itself could be frustrating as it might only be a day at a time.

Reactions: slayerino

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I don't mind if we get it a day at a time or a whole week. But I would like the updates to be more impactful and move the story and character development on, rather than just repetition of previous events.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I don't mind if we get it a day at a time or a whole week. But I would like the updates to be more impactful and move the story and character development on, rather than just repetition of previous events.
But then people will complain about the lag of sex scenes and that dev release a single in-game day per month. Happened with last update (Saturday).

As yet I'm not sure. In general I wait before there is a decent amount of content before playing a game. Having to wait 2,3 or even 4 months to wait for the next instalment is very frustrating. By the time there is an update you have forgotten what the storey line was or at what point you were at. With this game I will be playing as and when an update is released but that in itself could be frustrating as it might only be a day at a time.
As soon as Sunday update drops it will be 7 months for me waiting for playing TAC. :LOL:

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
For all of you looking for mac version, there are 2 options:
1. download the PC version, download Ren'py and create your own distribution for mac (safe and best)
2. Use the current mac version, download the PC version, backup the game folder in your mac version, and replace it with the game folder in the PC version. (simpler, can break something (DID NOT BREAK for me))

Hope this helps.

3.90 star(s) 122 Votes