onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Uhmmm, I have to say (IMHO), in the beginning TAC was a really beautiful and intriguing game. Very clear in intent, the story was progressing well even but with some surprises. In the last few chapters I found a bit of tiredness, repetitive episodes, the wife who, even holding the brake, fucks anyone. It lacks the mental interest in moving forward. Maybe the target needs to be changed, for example the Wife who falls in love with another man and wants to leave MC, with the husband who has to make her fall in love again, or (sooo cookie) an unexpected pregnancy with important choices to take, a different job for her, as a hot photo model etc. etc. Some ideas to change the "let's go to the bar, find a black guy, get fucked in the bathroom" paradigm.
The game named : The Adventurous COUPLE... Pls take note "COUPLE", if the Wife (Anne) left MC, not "COUPLE" anymore, the Game need to change NAME already... So the Wife (Anne) can't left MC (Tony), Except the Game ENDING with they are Break-up / divorced.
That's why there is a path which the Wife (Anne) caught MC (Tony) fucked her best friend - Nicole on their Marital Bed in the morning (Chapter 11 part 2), if the LOVE point lower than 4, the Wife (Anne) will get very MAD and then they will talk about it at the next day, the Wife (Anne) will ask for MC (Tony) remain faithful & completely honest with her, if MC refused/rejected, the Wife (Anne) will left MC (Tony) and will lead to END GAME. The game will End up with Tony & Anne get divorced and each of them get a New Couple... then END of the GAME!!!
So the point here is, once the Wife left MC, means END of the GAME, because no more Adventurous "COUPLE"...

Last edited:

draken99999

Jul 31, 2020
Some games take 3-5 months to get updated, seems people need to learn patience. Sometimes it takes longer to polish a update then the normal schedule.

Reactions: oszapo25

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Yes, She is a slut. She likes to fuck. What I would love to see is more of her having sex right under her husband's nose. The thrill of almost getting caught. Maybe there could be a reason for Matin to invite them both for a trip to a vacation site. On the plane Martin is constantly groping her when the husband isn't looking. Quick BJ or fuck when the husband is asleep. Then when they arrive all kinds of get togethers behind the husbands back and even some where Martin shares her with some of his older friends. Would love a scene of her getting gang banged by several BBC that Martin had arranged.

Zorkan

Oct 21, 2020
Yes, She is a slut. She likes to fuck. What I would love to see is more of her having sex right under her husband's nose. The thrill of almost getting caught. Maybe there could be a reason for Matin to invite them both for a trip to a vacation site. On the plane Martin is constantly groping her when the husband isn't looking. Quick BJ or fuck when the husband is asleep. Then when they arrive all kinds of get togethers behind the husbands back and even some where Martin shares her with some of his older friends. Would love a scene of her getting gang banged by several BBC that Martin had arranged.
The name of the game is "The Adventurous Couple" not "The Adventurous prostitute"

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Martin seems very care about Anne, there is a path of Tony fucking Emma and Emma told Tony about she & Anne working with Martin, Tony shocked & talk about this with Anne and Anne finally admit that she is working & fucking with his father - Martin.
When Anne on duty on the plane with Martin, Anne told Martin that Tony knew about she working & fucking with Martin from Emma, Martin 1st question asking Anne is about "Will Tony divorce with Anne"??? He said that he might have change & wants Anne to be with him if his son - Tony divorced with Anne. From there, we know that Martin love Anne and he wouldn't act like his son - Tony, share Anne with other guys. So Martin is in love with Anne, he will cheat on his son - Tony by fucking with Anne but wouldn't share Anne with his friend or other guys, because he is in love with Anne and wants Anne to be with him.
If Martin wants to share Anne with his friend or other guys, means he NOT love Anne, he just only wants to fuck Anne, he wouldn't ask Anne to be with him if he just only wants to fuck Anne (NOT love Anne) and wouldn't care about she will divorce with his son - Tony or not... Divorce or not, Martin still can share Anne with his friend or other guys...

Last edited:
Reactions: oszapo25

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I know this has been brought up before but when did the couple move from Phoenix to Canada? I went back and checked and the husband specifically says "here in phoenix" and then chapter 11 the wife says "born and raised here in Vancouver".

Also in early game MAJOR error they say mike is coming at 7:00 but the computer screen says its 10:30 /s

Game is good. I don't enjoy cuckolding so the first few chapters were meh but later on the game sort of morphed and the paths for cuck and swinger/sharing separated a bit and I enjoyed it more. It became more about them enjoying an open relationship then about the husband being cucked (not that that's a problem if that's your fetish but I prefer sharing).

Gotta say that doctor gave a horrible exam! First thing I was taught in medical school during our reproductive medicine section was that when you give a women a breast exam you use 1 hand not 2 to make it less awkward for the female patient /s. And then he does a rectal without gloves - so unprofessional...

I'd say like 90% of the wife sharing/NTR options are optional ( i mean if you don't like NTR why are you playing this game) but I don't get why the ones that are mandatory are mandatory yah know? Like why is she forced to fucked the doctor? You get the option playing as her whether to fuck her black friend on the beach during the orgy and fucking the doctor is in no way required to advance the story so I wonder why you as the player get to choose one and not the other. Might expand the audience for the game if you got slightly more control over Anne's actions (I mean as a resident doctor/patient sure is a fetish but that doctor was just gross so no reason for Anne to fuck him out of lust).

Gotta give kuddos to this game as it is the only sharing/NTR game that doesn't lean hard into the interracial fetish. In fact I think 99% of the interracial content is avoidable (only thing I think you can't avoid is her blowing the black bartender and black plumber but so sex with black men is mandatory so far).

TBF I was a little drunk when I played this game but WTF why would the husband recommend her to be a flight attendant? To go from being an assistant to that career makes no sense? And that seems like the worst job in the world for a married woman to have because she wouldn't be at home for like 40/52 weeks of the year (at least according to my 1 friend who is a flight attendant).

Last but not least - why does the game stop checking husbands faithfulness after the option to fuck Nicole early. I get the wife is cool with him sleeping around also but the husbands dialogue is sometimes like " oh shit let me make an excuse for what I was actually doing". Why make an excuse if you weren't actually cheating and if you were cheating why not change the flag to indicate that it was cheating?

I love games with sharing where the core Husband/Wife combo are solid and have a strong sex wife with just the 2 of them so this game definitely checks a lot of boxes for (assuming you are on the non cuck and non cheating path) so good job author 5/5.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I know this has been brought up before but when did the couple move from Phoenix to Canada?

... and a bunch of other stuff.
There are several small, but irritating script and continuity errors that I (and others) have previously (many months) commented upon. I was hoping one of the mods might address these issues at some point.

Same for the 'love' stat. It's only used rarely (and I've looked at all the code) and is essentially a non-issue.

In regard to the doctor exam scene and the somewhat similar dentist office scene: These scenes add fuel to those who argue that the story loses focus. I really don't like slut-shaming in these games as there is such a double standard on this site. Male MCs can bop all they want and young, male players applaud. Female MCs bop a few times and they're shamed (and not in a good way) by the same young, male players. Nevertheless, those scenes are too contrived and are the results of lazy writing and creativity. There are more than enough characters the story could focus on (too many, in fact), but the dev seems bent on adding new people all the time which leaves no time for character and relationship development with more meaningful relationships.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy playing this game. However, because we are swamped with banal harem-cest games and the same-old, same-old tropes, for those of use who like the uniqueness of TAC we tend to give it a pass on some fairly big problems.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
careful now if you criticize the developer "people" will add facepalms to your comment
They tend to do that anyway, I think some people have nothing better to do than adding facepalms to whatever comment that gives them a tiny tiny TINY bit of bad feeling. So what I said just now is bound to get facepalmed too, hehe :)

Reactions: Back

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
ok so the game is released for gold patrons ($25) tier and a week from today it should open for the rest in week intervals
now there have been some errors in things but some are just from misunderstanding for instance the couple live in phoenix but when she mentions being born and raised in vancouver that just means her home area is there although they probably both went to college in arizona
also the love points have limited points where they come into play but they are big points for instance if the points are low enough when you catch her fucking ryan again by coming home from work you fight and can possibly come close to breaking up it has a number of small things that go through also if the points are high enough you have sex with her more

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes