Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I could care less if they live in tim buck too!. Since when is there a beach that everyone goes to in the middle of the desert in Arizona. It is just a game with fictional characters and places. I am just estatic we have an update! Can I get an amen!
the beaches tend to be on rivers but yeah who cares about these things it is a huge game like few games are this size

Reactions: oszapo25

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
ok so the game is released for gold patrons ($25) tier and a week from today it should open for the rest in week intervals
now there have been some errors in things but some are just from misunderstanding for instance the couple live in phoenix but when she mentions being born and raised in vancouver that just means her home area is there although they probably both went to college in arizona
also the love points have limited points where they come into play but they are big points for instance if the points are low enough when you catch her fucking ryan again by coming home from work you fight and can possibly come close to breaking up it has a number of small things that go through also if the points are high enough you have sex with her more
All mention of Phoenix as been replaced by Vancouver as Mircom3D leave in Vancouver

• Haha

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I guess we're expecting the public release in the next few weeks. Can't wait. I predict it's gonna be around 30 minutes for the new update to complete (if not skipping the text).

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I try not to be too hard on the devs, especially the ones who don't make these games full time, but I thought the whole reason this game moved to updates of just a day at a time was so there wasn't months between updates?
Well lol, instead it became months between days.

Reactions: L0b0ts

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I try not to be too hard on the devs, especially the ones who don't make these games full time, but I thought the whole reason this game moved to updates of just a day at a time was so there wasn't months between updates?
When Devs go to shorter updates for speed, historical evidence shows that 8.5 times out of ten, it slows down even more. That is because most often the update size is NOT the main reason for time loss.
I cut Mircom some slack, because he makes the game parttime, but the full "glory" of going to smaller size for speed and ending up taking even more time is AWAM. The Dev went from full day updates down to half, now 1/3 days and the time between updates rose every time. It is now 2 updates a year, but there are hints that it is down to 1 update per year. And this from a Dev who already was overtaken by snails on the left lane.

So I hope that we get a Hero someday who can give us the Sunday of "our Couple".

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This used to be my favourite game on here but the extreme slowness of updates drains one's enthusiasm. I don't quite understand how he has any patrons left.
That is quite easy to answer. The nice version (not only for this game) is that there are a lot of hardcore fans of the game and people who do not understand the sunk cost fallacy. I give Mircom some wiggle room, cause we know he makes the game parttime.
I save my scorn for fulltime Devs who do not get anything done or became milkers. Look at games by e.g. Aorrta or gumdrop. Despite them continiously lying and its been years since updates, there is still a sizeable number of patrons for at least Gumdrop. In this case, the less nice version of the answer is the best one, these guys are complete V...n.

Reactions: L0b0ts

HMFAKK

Feb 22, 2018
While I agree with everything you said.....I still feel that the people paying at Patroen, are overpaying for what is delivered. Sorry, but how many months go by, for just 5 min of lackluster content? These people end up paying dozens if not hundreds of dollars for some light jerk off material. All I'm saying is that the delivery doesn't match or is not even close to matching the price.

Also, if we talk about quality, and if you compare it to a game like GoodGirlGoneBad......it's just.....I still have some sentiment towards this game, because it was the first I got into from this website, but after looking at other ones, I can see all the flaws - devolving story, lack of actual content, slowness in delivery....

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Have some of you guys tried not checking in for an update for a few months? It’s hard to have sympathy on f95 because 95% of the people here don’t even support the dev and chip in. There are some good things here like an actual forum which I like and some advertising but let’s not act like we deserve faster updates from mircom3d around here. If you want that then nothings a bigger motivator than sending money to the patreon?

versionx1

Sep 21, 2020
what was so great about the first chapters? didn't he end up having to remake them because they were not up to par?
The game started to lose its realism factor. It's what made this game so unique. The early chapters really revolved around Anne wanting to experiment and the excitement that they got out of that as a couple. That line was crossed but I'm seeing signs of the ship being righted. I think Mircom realizes where the focus needs to be.

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes