Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Adventurous Couple [Ch. 13 Sunday] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.47 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.45 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.85 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.84 GB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019
The Adventurous Couple [Ch. 13 Sunday] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.47 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.45 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.85 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.84 GB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Mega for PC?

cfdmedic

May 18, 2020
Actual cuckold game. Interesting. Can't wait to see the reactions of community to this :D
I'm normally not into this but it was done in a way that was uuummm less humiliating to the MC. Some things are avoidable but it is what it is. I actually am enjoying it but normally dislike NTR, Cucking ETC.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Are there pathes in which she get's lost in her new desires and goes to far for his taste?
Sorta. Towards the beginning of the game, if you decide you don't want her doing stuff with other guys on the first vacation it'll lead to a game over. So not really a path since it just ends the game.

Further on in the story, if you get angry over her hooking up with a certain person and dump her, you get a couple possible endings where you both end up with different people and what not. So while it's not quite as abrupt as the game over you can get on that vacation, it does bring the game to an early end, albeit with some closure on their lives afterwards.

patatovaldes

Jun 18, 2020
Le jeu auquel j'ai le plus joué et qui m'a le plus traumatisé. D'abord agacé par Anne, j'ai recommencé à m'habituer à ce genre en essayant de garder la confiance de cette salope. Mais dans la dernière mise à jour, elle continue de jouir plus fort que jamais avec n'importe quel mec plus qu'avec le MC. Et maintenant, elle commence à avoir des sentiments amoureux avec les autres et tout semble indiquer qu'un couple ouvert ne peut pas durer. L'idéal serait qu'elle tombe enceinte, mais le plus dur serait de savoir de qui. Cependant, cela reste mon jeu préféré. Merci au dev

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I couldn't believe my eyes when Anne actually said the words "I need to give my pussy a rest tonight". Of course, I think it ties into Anne telling her idiot husband Tony that she's in love/felt love during her last screw of the day. I laughed out loud when Tony thinks to himself "I never thought of that possibility before, Anne might actually fall in love with someone else" DEEERRRRPPPP. :ROFLMAO:

makavelinow

Dec 31, 2020
Anyone played ? anyting new ? Im still waiting this couple go to extreme fantasys, lol they just keep doing vanilla sex and its becoming boring.. :D I have a lot of fuckedup fantasys.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Good update, but I still think this game needs real paths. It's just all over the place, and keeps getting 'wider' rather than 'deeper'.

The game is huge, and in order to ever have endings that pack any emotional punch, we need to have branching paths.

Martin path, black dude #1 path, black dude #2 path, happily ever after swinger path, ryan path, workplace Harem path, etc etc. Instead of the story kinda still hopping from one random sex encounter to another, cause I just don't see how this ever gets concluded.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
First time playing and it's not bad but there's too many girls and scenes are too similar.
Several girls is good to have variety but here it's too many for sure. I would have liked to get more than one scene with Olivia, Mia & Erika for example. And Cynthia is lovely too but man are we teased.

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
The choices you make don't seem to have any impact. The choices are literally do you want to have this sex scene or no. You would think dialog might change if you have 20 relationship or -5 but it doesn't. I have the same complaint. This last chapter has no depth no consequence. It's just sex scenes. I can find sex scenes anywhere. I come to this game for immersion.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes