Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Seeing a ton of the questions I was thinking a while ago before I finally played. Bottom line, what we have here is a hot chick getting plastered with a serviceable adequate story to boot. Not too complex which is right up my alley because Im here for the fap. I basically lurked the thread and viewed some of the screenshots until I finally downloaded it and I was not disappointed aside from the one game over scene but that was early in the games development.

I certainly dont play from the MCs perspective, kind of like Mass Effect or Dragon Age how you can take control of Liara or Morrigan but you arent necessarily playing as them. In TAC Im basically in God mode influencing hottie to get bodied lol
Yeah but in those games(i did play all of them)at least you have choices ,but in this....the creator of the game is forcing The MC whife in becoming slut, in which is disappointing caz i whant to have the choice to make that .

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Yeah but in those games(i did play all of them)at least you have choices ,but in this....the creator of the game is forcing The MC whife in becoming slut, in which is disappointing caz i whant to have the choice to make that .
Understandable. Shes definitely a fun girl no doubt. If she wasnt at least slutty I dont think there would be much of a game

Reactions: oszapo25 and Leox1x

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Depending on whether you are on the happy or unhappy path she can have a three-way with a father and son on the golf course or get shagged absolutely stupid by your ex-boss who is trying to take her away from the husband.
how the hell you find this boss shagg. she is not happy i guess
my stats:
2021-12-25 (2).png

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
can't continue...:(
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch14_tues.rpy", line 530, in script
    jump v14_tues_walk_alone
ScriptError: could not find label 'v14_tues_walk_alone'.
Code:

While running game code:
    jump v14_tues_walk_alone

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump v14_tues_walk_alone
  File "F:\Adult Games\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "F:\Adult Games\TAC-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 14 Monday
Sat Dec 25 12:44:09 2021
Yeap, got that by trying all the options to do multiple paths. This happens when you piss her off by telling her to stop at the golf course. I looked through the code to see if it was just a typo, but was unable to find the related label.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I not undestend i need louad both games,? I mean Ch.1-10 it one game, and the main links are Ch.11-14? Ne? 0_0

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
chapter 14

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

chapters 1-10

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
how the hell you find this boss shagg. she is not happy i guess
my stats:
View attachment 1562551
If you stop her from having fun at the gold course, then you have to go for a walk, talk to the Vancouver girls, Take one of them for a walk on the beach (not June) (I chose April) Ignore the girl in the white swimsuit, then after all that you should get the option to see Anne's day

Not sure if its the same with your stats though mine are slightly different.
Relationship = 8
Your faithfulness = True
Cuckold = True
Swinger = True
Anne's faithfulness = False

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Depending on choices made, there is a scene missing in the code.

v14_tues_walk_alone - is not there. Or if it is there it's labeled as something else.

Code:
label v14_tues_beach_alone:
    scene v14_tues_poolbar_019 with dissolve
    t "*Holy shit that's nice!*"
    scene black with slow_dissolve
    "You leave the girls and go for a walk alone."
    jump v14_tues_walk_alone
That's with the 'update' download. Will look at the code in the full download after waiting 2 or 3 hours for the full download to complete. :sleep:
Ok, for all of you that are having this error, for now, this is a dead route. There is more missing than just the conditional I mentioned above.

In this particular route (Anne and MC both unfaithful), the MC wakes alone and eventually finds Anne on the couch with her boss. Then the MC goes to the bar and sees the girls from Vancouver. If you've not had any previous interactions with them you go the "beach_alone", then "walk_alone" (as I copied above). But there is no variable by that name. Furthermore, there is no interaction with Anne afterwards. No explanation of why she was with her boss, etc. So I'm thinking there's a good bit of the story missing.

If one is on the route where MC wakes with Anne, then the day progresses to the golf course. If one wakes without Anne and has had interaction with the Vancouver trio, that route is reasonably well written, but still seems to be missing some context.

ADDENDUM: Definitely missing a lot of story. Opening the image folder for Chap 14 Tues there are more images than script.

Last edited:

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
I got it like this. Game breaking as in this case there isn't even an "ignore" option.

While running game code:
jump v14_tues_walk_alone

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump v14_tues_walk_alone
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Downloads\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH14-Tuesday\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Downloads\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH14-Tuesday\TAC-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 14 Monday
Sat Dec 25 16:53:45 2021

Reactions: Rickster82

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
absolute pass - Tuesday is 326mb, 486 renders. Tiny, compared to almost 700 renders for Monday.

Not worth the download.

The Tuesday update is very small, zero NTR, and a huge dissapointment.

I don't know about the main character, but I am fed up of him having sex with his wife. Was this not a game about having polyamorous relations? Everybody does his wife, we don't need a TUESDAY update (after 3 years of updates!) where he licks his wife on the beach.
There is a short interracial play but nothing directly sexual. Why spend hours rendering a husband-wife sex instead of her having sex with the waiter is beyond me!

Edit: after unren and looking at all renders for Tuesday, its not 0 NTR as there are a couple of scenes between her and random men, but its still very underwhelming and not worth the download after waiting several months for this (one-afternoon 1 man job, a couple of days render-time)
You are right that Tuesday update Microm3D could have saved itself. The dev has put more effort into this in the past updates. I guess that his patrons put pressure on him and he had to deliver. After 3 months, of course, the Tuesday update is very disappointing. Still the game is very good until Ch.14 Monday.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes