Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I dunno, the way ppl talk here, they all hate the cheating :ROFLMAO:
[/QUOTE
I dont understood why the cheating was cancelled completley because it was avoidable anyway except the one doctor scene. This was only one scene which easily could get modified. What i think ia most annoying is the fact that there is only one way to turn Anne into cheating mode and that was to let her get fucked by your daddy. Even this would be easy to modify.
Or maybe let the player control Anne would be the best option so that everyone can turn her to the path he likes.
I think the game will be less exciting now...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I dunno, the way ppl talk here, they all hate the cheating :ROFLMAO:
Not only is this the doctor scene, there is also the receptionist, the beach guy in the gazebo and a few others that I don't remember anymore. The game has lost its meaning. Now it's a game about the merry adventures of a silly bitch Anne who fucks everything she has. And steam is just an accessory

Reactions: Randeep44

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Not only is this the doctor scene, there is also the receptionist, the beach guy in the gazebo and a few others that I don't remember anymore. The game has lost its meaning. Now it's a game about the merry adventures of a silly bitch Anne who fucks everything she has. And steam is just an accessory
Ii need to check now but i think beside the doctor...the beach guy and others only happen if u turn her into cheating mode
after u let her fuck your father. There is the warning on the beach scene when your father puts suncram on her that she will start cheating further on if u let it happen.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Ii need to check now but i think beside the doctor...the beach guy and others only happen if u turn her into cheating mode
after u let her fuck your father. There is the warning on the beach scene when your father puts suncram on her that she will start cheating further on if u let it happen.
It doesn't matter whether it cheats or not .Anne did not cheat on her boyfriend with his father in my game. The mechanics of the game are broken and you would have to give a choice in those scenes I talked about and others.

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
It doesn't matter whether it cheats or not .Anne did not cheat on her boyfriend with his father in my game. The mechanics of the game are broken and you would have to give a choice in those scenes I talked about and others.
you are maybe right...i remember now i used lord ashrams mod to turn on/off faithfullness...i noticed that having Anne on faithfull the only solo cheating action is really the doctor even with faithfullness on.
I wanted to avoid that she cheats with my dad but wanted lto see all later cheating scenes with other guys...there are plenty hot scenes. The only way without MOD to see them is letting your father fuck her first to corrupt her but thanks to the MOD i was able to turn her to unfaithfull later.
I would suggest to use the mod to really unlock all scenes because there are really many which can get easily skipped with wrong relationship/faithfullness status. Also there are many fixes from modders i installed which repaired the game and added missing Pictures. Some bugs and things were never officially fixed by Dev. Hopefully he will do it with his later 1-15 complete release.

Reactions: Randeep44

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
you are maybe right...i remember now i used lord ashrams mod to turn on/off faithfullness...i noticed that having Anne on faithfull the only solo cheating action is really the doctor even with faithfullness on.
I wanted to avoid that she cheats with my dad but wanted lto see all later cheating scenes with other guys...there are plenty hot scenes. The only way without MOD to see them is letting your father fuck her first to corrupt her but thanks to the MOD i was able to turn her to unfaithfull later.
I would suggest to use the mod to really unlock all scenes because there are really many which can get easily skipped with wrong relationship/faithfullness status. Also there are many fixes from modders i installed which repaired the game and added missing Pictures. Some bugs and things were never officially fixed by Dev. Hopefully he will do it with his later 1-15 complete release.
Also a guest receptionist on the beach and a few more which I do not remember.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Also a guest receptionist on the beach and a few more which I do not remember.
These usually only work out when her status is unfaithful. Beside the Doc are avoidable as i figured out. At least some are not cheating.But i must say i really added a lot of unofficial fixes and mods i found here and on other pages for fixing chapters 1-12 and made the game work fluent..and later another one for chapter 13. I coudnt play the original game without bugs and failures before.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
These usually only work out when her status is unfaithful. Beside the Doc are avoidable as i figured out. At least some are not cheating.But i must say i really added a lot of unofficial fixes and mods i found here and on other pages for fixing chapters 1-12 and made the game work fluent..and later another one for chapter 13. I coudnt play the original game without bugs and failures before.
As I said before, it doesn't affect Anne's infidelity or loyalty, the game mechanics are broken and the main reason is the lack of choice in these scenes. I understand that if I install all mods, I will avoid these events? There is also a scene where the couple are having lunch with their boss and his wife. The boss's wife shoots her boyfriend, Anne. I say something will happen and then I moan in disappointment.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Last I saw it was silver patrons that gets to play the update. Soon. Soon we will all be able to have a blast. I think it was Mondays and Tuesdays?

Reactions: sonybravo
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes