firstfelix

Feb 21, 2020
I think I'll just wait for a full week, more interesting this way :) Curious what this new week will bring and how much will be influenced by previous choices (Walker involved or not).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark and Bosti

firstfelix

Feb 21, 2020
One thing that ruined the game after ch14 , atleast for me, despite all its story shortcoming was when she confessed everything. I wanted her to remain a sneaky slut wife. :)
The fact she confessed doesn't mean that she will not cheat in the future. Also an only cheating path will kind of annull the initial idea of sharing and getting pleasure from seeing your partners having sex with others or sharing her/him.

From my experience, when you start such "open" relationship you do it for enjoyment most of the time; cheating is a risk that may happen as in any couple.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The fact she confessed doesn't mean that she will not cheat in the future. Also an only cheating path will kind of annull the initial idea of sharing and getting pleasure from seeing your partners having sex with others or sharing her/him.

From my experience, when you start such "open" relationship you do it for enjoyment most of the time; cheating is a risk that may happen as in any couple.
I think there is a really good reason why the number of people in open relationships (if you take away gay/lesbian open relationships, hetero open relations are microscopic). Loss of respect for the partner and trying to find a "real man" (not a cuck) being chief among the laundry list of reasons why the relationship ends in tears. It's illogical to think there would be no cheating in a relationship like the one featured in this game.
Hopefully we will be given a choice in what direction Ann takes after her "confession".

• Love
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think there is a really good reason why the number of people in open relationships (if you take away gay/lesbian open relationships, hetero open relations are microscopic). Loss of respect for the partner and trying to find a "real man" (not a cuck) being chief among the laundry list of reasons why the relationship ends in tears. It's illogical to think there would be no cheating in a relationship like the one featured in this game.
Hopefully we will be given a choice in what direction Ann takes after her "confession".
Except that betrayal has a destructive effect on the relationship. Even at the beginning of the game, the couple didn't set the rules for what it should look like, which is a terrible mistake of this game. Anne's lack of control is another mistake, her slutty nature quickly gets out of our control. Jumbled paths. Having no choice in the scenes, you are forced to watch sex scenes that you don't want to watch and would never want to watch. (Doctor, receptionist) The couple are also supposed to work together. Otherwise, the game doesn't make sense. You could also call the game "The Happy Adventures of Anna's Whore", The Number of Anna's and Husband's Sexual Partners Another mistake. The game should be rebuilt. Why is Anne fucking the boss and we can't fuck the boss's wife?I really don't like games when I have no control over characters

Last edited:
Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The game should be rebuilt.
Bingo!
It should not only be rebuilt based on the reasons you've stated, but also because there are errors built into the script which really screw up the continuity. (For example, the MC can be on the faithful route and nevertheless be accused of cheating which he admits to doing...even though he's never done it.) I know Lord Ashram has attempted to rectify some of these mistakes in his mods, but it needs to be torn down and reconstructed. Also, we would really benefit from knowing what they are thinking. It would add much to the story.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Bingo!
It should not only be rebuilt based on the reasons you've stated, but also because there are errors built into the script which really screw up the continuity. (For example, the MC can be on the faithful route and nevertheless be accused of cheating which he admits to doing...even though he's never done it.) I know Lord Ashram has attempted to rectify some of these mistakes in his mods, but it needs to be torn down and reconstructed. Also, we would really benefit from knowing what they are thinking. It would add much to the story.
I know Mir has redone some early chapters, but, and I admit this as a huge TAC fan, a quick rebuild would help a ton. But, in all honesty, I think it is actually time to move onto the next game for Mircom. I want to see what he is capable of with a new game. Hell, at this point, I would take an Adventurous Couple: Part Two - maybe showcasing a new couple.

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
I know Mir has redone some early chapters, but, and I admit this as a huge TAC fan, a quick rebuild would help a ton. But, in all honesty, I think it is actually time to move onto the next game for Mircom. I want to see what he is capable of with a new game. Hell, at this point, I would take an Adventurous Couple: Part Two - maybe showcasing a new couple.
I think he tried to take on too many branches, not just for the game in general, but each day. I recall putting in a cheat mod a year or so ago that allowed me to turn on and off event flags. Each day had soooooo many possible triggers and they correlated with their own giant bloom of possible future triggers in other days. It's ambitious but the further the updates progressed the story the more the branches spread into complete confusion. This is a hindsight thing, but making a more streamlined game in the decisions department would have benefitted it greatly. Shooting for that ambition of branching paths is fine and even a good thing, but knowing when to reel it back into reality is also important. I think you're right, starting a part 2 with a clean slate would be great direction to go, whether its continuing this story or moving onto another couple. Like, even skip the import your previous saves BS, just ask a few questions at the beginning of part 2, like "Are you two on good terms or bad terms?" That question alone could determine if you're doing hot-wife path or cheating ho path. Bam, that's all you need, go from there and keep it simple.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
On patreon the Dev posted he is realising chapter 15 as TAC2...and after chapter 15 is fully done he wants to rework the whole game with adding scenes in some previous chapters too than add chapter 15 an releae it finally as TAC completed?
Sounds somehow promising...chapter 15.1 is not bad i was just a lttle surprised that it does not contain ch1-14 anymore
and for my 2 playthroughs i didnt find any sense for the 2 questions u have to answer at beginning...i tried all options with same result but maybe its relevant for any events from wednesday to sunday in later updates.
Its good made yet and a nice preview but i think its worth to wait untill full chapter 15 or even the whole TAC completed version gets released.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
On patreon the Dev posted he is realising chapter 15 as TAC2...and after chapter 15 is fully done he wants to rework the whole game with adding scenes in some previous chapters too than add chapter 15 an releae it finally as TAC completed?
Sounds somehow promising...chapter 15.1 is not bad i was just a lttle surprised that it does not contain ch1-14 anymore
and for my 2 playthroughs i didnt find any sense for the 2 questions u have to answer at beginning...i tried all options with same result but maybe its relevant for any events from wednesday to sunday in later updates.
Its good made yet and a nice preview but i think its worth to wait untill full chapter 15 or even the whole TAC completed version gets released.
I hope that when he remakes the game he will fix the bugs that plague this game

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes