Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
It's blatantly obvious the dev is making the story up as he goes and tweaking things based on supporter suggestions. There are too many inconsistencies with the story to think everything that has occurred up to this point was planned and pre-determined by the dev.
I think it's funny that this is the thread, where people put effort into their comments. Meanwhile in other threads of games with an actual pre-planned plot it's: "Can we fuck the milf, yet?" The over-the-top nature of the game suggests that the hotwifing isn't meant to be more than a cheap kink.
I don't want to say that people are taking it too seriously. Maybe having to deal with a whining mob that likes to mislabel everything as ntr and devs buckling down to it made people content starved for consensual swinging and sharing.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I for one was very disappointed with the "heart to heart" talk. As many have pointed out, the sleeping with the father (if chosen) not being a big deal was just too much, even for this game.
I wanted to see Anne go full darkside on the cheating path, but it looks like vanilla is the flavor we get moving forward now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kdr1 and Sadowdark

Sith2009

May 9, 2019
A general question: wasn't it announced that everything should be revised? I think chapter 1 started graphically, but didn't go on then, right?

Chickenlol54

Jun 27, 2022
I keep getting the following error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5876, in script
    jump v10_sun_night_0101
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sun_night_0101'.

Any idea how to fix?I cannot ignore and no matter what I do I cannot avoid it

Bosti

Jan 21, 2018
What is the minimum "NO RESPONSE or UPDATES" time to consider a projects abandoned?
I agree.
For almost two months without any reply and before that the same.
It’s shame, because this is really nice game.
I was his gold patreon, but than I stopped, because he was not serious.
He was always late with release,….

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes