Emmes

Sep 30, 2018
I think it was some kind of status update. Here it is:

Hello everyone,

Over the last couple weeks I've had a number of you reaching out asking if I'm alright after Covid. Thank you for checking in and yes I am good. It was a rough couple of weeks but I am fully recovered and luckily it did not affect my heart at all.

The goal is to release the full Chapter 15 some time in September. I'm excited about this release. I really can't wait to let you all play it. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I had creating it. It is a huge update with lots to take in and opportunities to explore.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Probably a dumb question but i'll risk it. lol But can you avoid the swinging, sharing content and does anne still cheat on MC?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pavlogrk

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Probably a dumb question but i'll risk it. lol But can you avoid the swinging, sharing content and does anne still cheat on MC?
There are two places where he can legally cheat, and two things that are not explained because dev never explained it. But it was a cheat for me because she never admitted it.it cannot be avoided anyway, I do not have one route, they are all mixed up

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
There are two places where he can legally cheat, and two things that are not explained because dev never explained it. But it was a cheat for me because she never admitted it.it cannot be avoided anyway, I do not have one route, they are all mixed up
The main problem is I believe the game initially was meant to be something else. If you refer the save location, you will see that the save folder name is "The cuckold" suggesting initially this might have been a cuck game. Later to cater to variety of audience, new paths were added and this led to mixup of different paths which sometimes make no sense in story aspect.
If you go to untangle one part, some other part gets tangled.:p

Reactions: Sadowdark

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yeah i just got done reading a review of someone said they went the loyal route and anne cheated with some guy named Malcom and MC confronts her and she says 'You cheated to so we're even" even though he did not cheat.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
It really depends how you interpret cheating. In terms of the game, no Anne doesn't have to cheat if you have the MC make the right choices. But she does do certain things that some people might consider to be cheating. I don't, but then I had an open relationship myself when I was younger, so I probably look at this differently than a lot of people.

As regards the sharing, well the answer is obviously no. The MC's desire to share his wife is the entire purpose behind the game. If you removed that, it would completely undermine the game. So if you try to avoid this content you eventually arrive at a gameover message. Swinging content though is completely optional.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I don't like NTR,Swinging or sharing games. You might ask why am i here then? Well it has a high rating and usually when a game that has NTR,Swinging or sharing tags and it has a high rating it's because it is avoidable. I have played some games with these tags and they were avoidable and the game turned out pretty good. So that's why i'm here.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I don't like NTR,Swinging or sharing games. You might ask why am i here then? Well it has a high rating and usually when a game that has NTR,Swinging or sharing tags and it has a high rating it's because it is avoidable. I have played some games with these tags and they were avoidable and the game turned out pretty good. So that's why i'm here.
Yeah your gonna be disappointed

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Yeah, I really don't think this is the game for you.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
This AMAZING game is all about your hot lady getting it on with everyone else. Everyone needs to accept Anne’s awesomeness and just enjoy her!!! It’s just a game remember?? Haha. Fucking awesome
That's no reason to not have a story.

We could just be looking at sex scenes, no dialogue then. But we are here, because this is a visual *novel* and it's really not a lot to ask a writer to follow up on a story he himself created.

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
I appreciate your post because it is one of the only ones I have read where someone says they don’t enjoy NTR without being rabidly anti-NTR.
I do agree with some of the other replies that, based on many other posts from people who don’t enjoy NTR, you may not like this game.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
aww I got excited when I saw the game in Latest updates and then I realized it was my search result from earlier and it was at the top of the page.
Silly me got baited by myself.
But supposedlych15 comes out this month so I'm not too disappointed

firstfelix

Feb 21, 2020
It is actually my first game with NTR content, I wasn't willing to look for such games. I started it out of the curiosity how far can it go and because the chick looks great and reminds me of one of my ex gf that I was about to marry.

Stayed in the end for the chick and experimentation. Kind of helps me fantasized how my relationhip with that ex would have developed lol because we did some swinging and had more partners but occasionally. I think I would have put more effort into it to convince her and probably some odd situations (e.g. Anne with the dentist or the handy man) wouldn't have happened.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes