KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
This update makes no sense: In my save, Anne doesn't cheat on Tony, and does his uncle Robert blackmail Anne because she was cheating on him with Martin? It doesn't matter if you choose the second option (Anne faces the consequences and doesn't work for Robert), in the end, she says she accepted the job anyway(maybe the difference will be between truths and lies).

The update was hot because of the orgy scene, but the narrative was incoherent with my previous save.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Well for cheaters I say, we have to wait for until Anne does her 1st shift at warehouse. It should reveal if she again descends down the cheating path, which could happen in the current week of game or next week ingame , which means atleast waiting till March 2023 ( just speculating) , hopefully earlier though.

It's too messed up right now to decide, if she cheats or not.

Btw anyone managed to name their save slot? that function doesn't seems to work.

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
After the last update was in the excitement of the new, as nothing has changed in the game for a long time. Waited for so many updates and ended up 3-4 scenes, and all as if there was nothing.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
And so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was right that she would become a turbo whore and fuck for money.

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Well one thing I just thought of right now, should make cheaters happy.

In chapter 1 episode 14, anne confess everything but in episode 15 warehouse scene, she reveals she didn't tell Martin name to tony.
Which means even if she confessed everything in chapter 14, its highly possible she is still cheating with Martin.

So technically there is a very high possibility she is still cheating, just that the option is not there or shown in game.

Reactions: Jodifarmer45
Jan 13, 2021
Weeellllll....our fav. Cumbucket is back....! Meaningless Choices without Consequences......Can anyone explain the "Uncle and *working a waitress* scene to me??? I choose to "NOT to work" for the Uncle...but in the End..Anne says that she got her schedule plan for the Bar." Am i missing something?? I guess it doesn t matter... i bet in the End Anne s fukin everyone unconscious..like always. :LOL: The usual line for her to pick her up is nothing more than, "Hey...nice shoes...Wanna fuck?"..."Japp"..! :rolleyes:
I really wish for more character development, but who cares. :sneaky:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Well one thing I just thought of right now, should make cheaters happy.

In chapter 1 episode 14, anne confess everything but in episode 15 warehouse scene, she reveals she didn't tell Martin name to tony.
Which means even if she confessed everything in chapter 14, its highly possible she is still cheating with Martin.

So technically there is a very high possibility she is still cheating, just that the option is not there or shown in game.
But it's not logical and it doesn't make sense if you didn't choose to cheat with Martin. It's just like the game cares about your choices. And it cheats you.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Why wasn't the most important question at the beginning of this update, did Anna cheat with Martin?
Well judging on the new work attire Anne has to wear for Martin, and her refusal to do anything other than hand play, called Tony's equipment little, (also, anyone else notice Anne's starfish and pussy looked well used recently?)...all signs show that her affair is still in full swing, maybe even grown to something more by now.

Reactions: palmergames

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Well judging on the new work attire Anne has to wear for Martin, and her refusal to do anything other than hand play, called Tony's equipment little, (also, anyone else notice Anne's starfish and pussy looked well used recently?)...all signs show that her affair is still in full swing, maybe even grown to something more by now.
Except the game doesn't care about your choices, cheats you and forces you to make a different choice than you want, it's starting to be a kinetic novel. I didn't choose Anna to cheat with Martin But the game tells me to say so. What was that stupid question, did Anna train any boy, what was that question, I don't know? Why wasn't the most important question at the beginning of Ch 15, was Anna cheating with Martin? Dialogues treat you like an idiot. It is very logical to give you the illusion of choice to ignore your choice later.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2019
too many choices too many branches to work on and a lazy dev with no roadmap and endgame at all, so here we are at an alternative universe! why to bother anymore i dont know but lets go with spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in the beginning asking some questions about our gameplay with no real differences for now and don't ask most important ones??! what was the point of it then?

you just separate the game, just write in the beginning "fuck you all and your choices! were you still reading this bullshit? shame on you, goin with my version now..." and then show the general choices and events taking us this monday, at least for sake of our minds.

what a bullshit.

Last edited:

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Hahah, yeah, this update just sent the game down the fuckin drain xD
At the start of the update in the kitchen i was like:"LOL, MC is dreaming xD" Then i started thinking, how long is this dream gonna last?! o_O
It was so out of the blue, and very much just put out there to just get _something_ out there..

Not to mention the poorly developed choices at the intro :rolleyes: Im just gonna imagine they ended up in a plane crash and abandon the game. Wouldn't be surprised if that's what's actually gonna happen next year

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I enjoy slut Anne. I hope she gets fucked by lots of guys at the warehouse. Five BBC would be a good training exercise for her new job. Maybe sex with Martin and his brother doing a DP of Anne. Let's see Anne eating out Mandy while the husband is fucking her. Just wish updates didn't take so long.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I enjoy slut Anne. I hope she gets fucked by lots of guys at the warehouse. Five BBC would be a good training exercise for her new job. Maybe sex with Martin and his brother doing a DP of Anne. Let's see Anne eating out Mandy while the husband is fucking her. Just wish updates didn't take so long.
I was right turbo slut is gonna fuck for money

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes