jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I haven't played this in a while since it seemed to be meandering and lacking a direction. Based on the comments I'm seeing, looks like my suspicions were right.

This is the result of the developer not planning ahead. The issues the game has (and had) are easy to spot and fix if it had been.

I still see no real path to this games finale. What, exactly, could happen to wrap things up? No idea. It'd be better to call this complete and take time to plan a new game instead of dragging it on. It's been developing since 2017, this is one of the only games left from back then still being made. Especially among VN games.

Reactions: leg28 and Sadowdark

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
;) What is left in this game to continue? Wife has fucked (without protection) everyone ranging from virgin school kids to senile old geezers. Instead of being redundant just get her pregnant with something and end this game on a happy note..also make several pregnancy routes as well for cheating, incest, cuck, sharing etc.
She can try Dogs this time or Horses while her cuck husband jerk off

X1Dream

Oct 17, 2017
I feel like this game was soo promising but man this update make you think did this game drag on too long and the dev just said fk your choices cuz I didn't plan it out right. Or it could be to having way to many branches and choices. It was a good game fam but it might be time to just end it with husband dropping the wife an live good sound like the best ending. Overall the game is good and a nice fap (if you don't mind the NTR I assume why most of us played it cuz we don't). Move onto the next game just my thoughts.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah but you could play the nice hubby or some cheating womens magnet e.g.

I saw that coming when he red conned the whole cheating thing ... :(

Then he still hasn't improved the lighting. In way to many shots there is way to much light and front and center on the faces.

View attachment 2084127

Oh and Alexa still is ugly af with her yellow/brown teeth. - and yes that is because the lighting is still a mess. Her model is fine. ^^

View attachment 2084136

And the story is going downhill to ... "I need a manager" "Oh hey lady in the coffee shop queue - have u any management experience?" "Yes" "We make games" "Only games?" - oh she is going commando - "Nice, you are hired."
I've noticed the weird brown teeth on a few of the models. Mike's teeth look like he chews tobacco.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Well that just happened. We did the whole confession while on vacation and now we're still keeping secrets. Choices seemed to have been erased mostly, characters are leaving and no mention of Victoria's possible pregnancy. And finally it's still not feeling like we're an adventurous couple as we never spend time together. We are still just playing as two different people with their own storylines.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
The let down continues. First was the complete 180 reset in chapter 14 where everything built up early in the week was negated by the coming clean mid week basically trashing the first 13 chapters and two days of chapter 14. Now once that happened we sit thinking it can't get worse than that. Well here's the developer having a hold my beer moment and found ways to make chapter 14 look good in comparison. Two full days, barely any content and the feeling that Tony and Anne aren't even a couple for most of the update. The only thing adventurous at this point is the players risking playing whatever in the hell that just was because it definitely wasn't the TAC we've come to know and enjoy.

Not only am i upset about Veronica leaving but Gabby as well. Side note what ever happened to Tony's short haired secretary that he could bang the first day then just disappeared from existence after that day?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's what Dev wrote to me

,,I’m happy to see that the game gets you this emotionally involved. Haha.

the Martin part was a mistake on my part, I will fix that in the full chapter 15 release.
Uncle Robert was always planned and a lot of my patrons saw it coming.

can’t please everyone but my patrons feedback is the feedback I will choose to listen to first!,,

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Not gonna lie, was excited for this update. looking forward to the story being reset after the confessions in the last update. The game really went off the rails, it should be called adventurous wife, not couple cause Anne just basically spreds her legs for every single cock that she sees, she even would get upset when Tony joined her and made it a 3sum, saying, things like "I really wanted my first time with Dre to be one on one" WTF? My choices were NOT on the cuck path and here the MC is getting cucked anyway? I was expecting this "reset" to be different, but already, from jump street your choices mean nothing. Anne refuses the job, and Tony pushes her to take it anyway, basically telling her to whore herself out for an only fans page, and she just says great, even though she knows that Tony's uncle tried to blackmail her and is involved with a lot of illegal activities, it's like meh, no big deal, Dre and all his BBC buddies work for him so I can get triple stuffed like an oreo on a regular basis, being a total whore which is exactly what they decided to NOT do at the end of the last update. I'm at a loss for words at how the dev ended the last episode and started this one. The bar scene was TOTALLY believable, you go to the bathroom, a woman you've said 14 words to comes in and blows you, then you walk out to your Aunt and sister getting railed in the middle of the bar by dudes you've just met. Maybe the dev could make the game more realistic, and they all get hospitalized with monkey pox Now that would be believable.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Not gonna lie, was excited for this update. looking forward to the story being reset after the confessions in the last update. The game really went off the rails, it should be called adventurous wife, not couple cause Anne just basically spreds her legs for every single cock that she sees, she even would get upset when Tony joined her and made it a 3sum, saying, things like "I really wanted my first time with Dre to be one on one" WTF? My choices were NOT on the cuck path and here the MC is getting cucked anyway? I was expecting this "reset" to be different, but already, from jump street your choices mean nothing. Anne refuses the job, and Tony pushes her to take it anyway, basically telling her to whore herself out for an only fans page, and she just says great, even though she knows that Tony's uncle tried to blackmail her and is involved with a lot of illegal activities, it's like meh, no big deal, Dre and all his BBC buddies work for him so I can get triple stuffed like an oreo on a regular basis, being a total whore which is exactly what they decided to NOT do at the end of the last update. I'm at a loss for words at how the dev ended the last episode and started this one. The bar scene was TOTALLY believable, you go to the bathroom, a woman you've said 14 words to comes in and blows you, then you walk out to your Aunt and sister getting railed in the middle of the bar by dudes you've just met. Maybe the dev could make the game more realistic, and they all get hospitalized with monkey pox Now that would be believable.
Sounds like reality television. :ROFLMAO:

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
It kind of feels like the game/dev has entered the milking phase. The past couple of updates point to simply catering to the patreon supporters while also attempting to keep the game going on as long as possible in it's current iteration. As others have mentioned, there's no real end game in sight. They can stay together and ride off into the sunset which would be anti-climactic for the majority of people or they can split and she would just continue behaving the way she has basically the entire game which is also kind of anti-climactic. The only way to salvage the story (if you can call it that) is to actually involve some tension and drama. Make them go through some fucked up shit but at the end realize they really care about each other and the journey strengthened their connection or some crap. On the other end maybe make it so the husband is either really into the cuckold lifestyle or actually seems bothered by the possibility of cheating and show the slow deterioration of him and the corruption of her. The beginning laid the foundation for this but eventually the husband basically gives the go ahead which removes any tension or conflict which I think is why some decisions are forced on the player in order to try to add/regain some of the conflict in the latest update. Also maybe make the sharing/swinging route include more actual sharing/swinging where it's actually them doing things together and the priority is each other as opposed to them just being in the same room doing separate things with other people. The problem is that the corruption of her went from 0 to 100 in like the second update and the husband seems so disconnected and could care less about what she does that it's hard to imagine they actually care about each other or what they do now. It almost feels like the actual scene is thought of first and the way it actually relates to the story is an afterthought. The 'reset' offered some hope that they could walk back some of this and start over but the update just goes right back into the same old same old from before and feels more just like an attempt to prolong the lifespan of the game.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It kind of feels like the game/dev has entered the milking phase. The past couple of updates point to simply catering to the patreon supporters while also attempting to keep the game going on as long as possible in it's current iteration. As others have mentioned, there's no real end game in sight. They can stay together and ride off into the sunset which would be anti-climactic for the majority of people or they can split and she would just continue behaving the way she has basically the entire game which is also kind of anti-climactic. The only way to salvage the story (if you can call it that) is to actually involve some tension and drama. Make them go through some fucked up shit but at the end realize they really care about each other and the journey strengthened their connection or some crap. On the other end maybe make it so the husband is either really into the cuckold lifestyle or actually seems bothered by the possibility of cheating and show the slow deterioration of him and the corruption of her. The beginning laid the foundation for this but eventually the husband basically gives the go ahead which removes any tension or conflict which I think is why some decisions are forced on the player in order to try to add/regain some of the conflict in the latest update. Also maybe make the sharing/swinging route include more actual sharing/swinging where it's actually them doing things together and the priority is each other as opposed to them just being in the same room doing separate things with other people. The problem is that the corruption of her went from 0 to 100 in like the second update and the husband seems so disconnected and could care less about what she does that it's hard to imagine they actually care about each other or what they do now. It almost feels like the actual scene is thought of first and the way it actually relates to the story is an afterthought. The 'reset' offered some hope that they could walk back some of this and start over but the update just goes right back into the same old same old from before and feels more just like an attempt to prolong the lifespan of the game.
(y)

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes