Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I am not complained about TAC. I wish all games have the art and duration of this
you mean incredibly slow at updating and releasing content that doesn't make sense story wise compared to what existed before?
Most of us have already accepted that this dev has lost all direction and doesn't care anymore.

That's what Dev wrote to me

,,I’m happy to see that the game gets you this emotionally involved. Haha.

the Martin part was a mistake on my part, I will fix that in the full chapter 15 release.
Uncle Robert was always planned and a lot of my patrons saw it coming.

can’t please everyone but my patrons feedback is the feedback I will choose to listen to first!,,
I think that's the problem, the people who pay this guy money have to be mentally challenged if this is where we ended up listening to them. I have a hard time believing that's the reason the games quality has degraded so much. I think it's just the dev.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I am trying to see the glass as being half fill. I agree that all the points and choice options disappearing is a downer. Dre, Troy and Uncle Robert in the same evil empire run by Uncle Rob seems a bit far-fetched. Did he arrange for those guys to beat him up in the valley in the original Uncle Robert introduction sequence? I have to think keeping all of the various scenarios must have been part of the reason for delays. In just looking at Martin, Anne was either working for, and fucking at every opportunity, lightly flirting or doing nothing. You were with Dre or with her brother. Now if you tell me, these stripped-down simpler choices will make it easier to provide two-day updates in a monthly update time frame, than I can look past the menu choices. (I had the MC as a cum kissing cuck and Anne practically worshipping Martin.) In Robert's empire stage acts with multiple BBC or a four-legged partner on stage seems like it would be part of the select entertainment.

Hopefully in future updates, we will get less of the blue screen telling us 15 or 30 minutes has passed. If the MC goes home for lunch, he has a full sandwich, a small piece of sandwich and then he's back in the office, I understand time has gone by. If different people show up at a bar, there is dancing, talking and cock sucking, I understand time has passed.

Reactions: palmergames

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I am trying to see the glass as being half fill. I agree that all the points and choice options disappearing is a downer. Dre, Troy and Uncle Robert in the same evil empire run by Uncle Rob seems a bit far-fetched. Did he arrange for those guys to beat him up in the valley in the original Uncle Robert introduction sequence? I have to think keeping all of the various scenarios must have been part of the reason for delays. In just looking at Martin, Anne was either working for, and fucking at every opportunity, lightly flirting or doing nothing. You were with Dre or with her brother. Now if you tell me, these stripped-down simpler choices will make it easier to provide two-day updates in a monthly update time frame, than I can look past the menu choices. (I had the MC as a cum kissing cuck and Anne practically worshipping Martin.) In Robert's empire stage acts with multiple BBC or a four-legged partner on stage seems like it would be part of the select entertainment.

Hopefully in future updates, we will get less of the blue screen telling us 15 or 30 minutes has passed. If the MC goes home for lunch, he has a full sandwich, a small piece of sandwich and then he's back in the office, I understand time has gone by. If different people show up at a bar, there is dancing, talking and cock sucking, I understand time has passed.
:ROFLMAO:I was right from the start that Anna was going to be a turbo whore and fucked for money in a bar with customers. And Tony, a total idiot, agrees to it . Sex with animals is also missing in this. Anna wants to be the queen of whores in the world.I don't know what the reset was for in Ch 14, since I come back to the same in Ch15.Couple is just a small addition to this game, the game should be called the Anna slut simulator or the merry adventures of Anna sluts as there are less and less steam in this game.

Last edited:

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
All extremely great points about the potential direction of this gem...I think we should all take it with a grain of salt considering this is the first release in ages. I'd like to think that Mircom is simply setting up a couple new routes for all of us to enjoy. Good or bad, I'm just stoked that we've got Ann back! haha....no matter what happens, Ann is the sexiest VN character of all time (just my opinion...no one needs to flip out haha)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
All extremely great points about the potential direction of this gem...I think we should all take it with a grain of salt considering this is the first release in ages. I'd like to think that Mircom is simply setting up a couple new routes for all of us to enjoy. Good or bad, I'm just stoked that we've got Ann back! haha....no matter what happens, Ann is the sexiest VN character of all time (just my opinion...no one needs to flip out haha)
:ROFLMAO:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
you mean incredibly slow at updating and releasing content that doesn't make sense story wise compared to what existed before?
Most of us have already accepted that this dev has lost all direction and doesn't care anymore.

I think that's the problem, the people who pay this guy money have to be mentally challenged if this is where we ended up listening to them. I have a hard time believing that's the reason the games quality has degraded so much. I think it's just the dev.
Well, that is a general problem. Humans in aggregate numbers tend to behave like idiots, no matter the scenario. Here in this case, the dev listening to them made the situation worse. And it is not only him. We have many games, books, stuff here on F95 or elsewhere, where patron influence can be good, but mostly is adverse.
For instance, the patrons were allowed to vote on clothes choices in games like e.g. AWAM or Misfits and consistently chose the definite worst options, no matter personal tastes, the worst. Like the romper suit of the MC of AWAM to a rock concert.o_O
And I know of a popular TTRPG, where the head developer listened to the fanboys so much, it lost any general appeal for the wider public.
Yes, you should listen to the ideas or woes of your patrons, but you need a vision yourself of what should be the endresult.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
well mosty you might right but she still cheats mc with dad. well we dont see it but no point to burying our head in the sand.

also dev forget it or didnt give a fuck but anne also has a chance to confess this cheating and become a "faithful" wife at the beginning of ch12.

and this guy has 3times more patrons than exciting games' dev. well this is a long timer but still, not fair imo.
The problem with the Dad will be that the Dev will turn this current cheating script into a forced cuck path. Means u must watch it and Anne will tell u in ghe evening how it was..and u cant do anything about it...:)...but thats the problem.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
MOD UPDATE:
Before I get bombarded with quote replies asking about my mod's update, I am currently working on updating my mod for Exciting Games then I will get to this one. My personal life has been very busy the past week and a half and haven't been on this site very much during that time let alone doing any modding/playing which means that's when many games get there updates released, lol.

Hopefully I'll have this done by sometime tomorrow.
So for me it would make also more sense if u set up ur mod update with tje complete chapter 15 release. With this short teaser release i think its not worth to put work and time in it.

Reactions: Nadiel

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The problem with the Dad will be that the Dev will turn this current cheating script into a forced cuck path. Means u must watch it and Anne will tell u in ghe evening how it was..and u cant do anything about it...:)...but thats the problem.
:cry::mad::cautious::confused:This game is getting more and more irrelevant thanks to the hopeless ideas of the dev and his patrons.

Merenal

May 5, 2017
Can someone please explain what I should download for the full game? Chapter 1-10 and then.. Chapter 14?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Can someone please explain what I should download for the full game? Chapter 1-10 and then.. Chapter 14?
In that order, I guess, but I'm not sure

Chapter 1-10 Old: Chapter 14 Tue: Chapter 15 - TAC 2 this is the second part of the game is separate

Reactions: Merenal
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes