Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I don't disagree. But I don't like it when they reduce the whole game to two choices.
There could have been,
did she cheat with MC's dad, yes/no
is she on this guy's route, yes/no
Is she on that guy's route, yes/no
Did boss come with on the trip yes/no
IT's not hard to do right. There was some choices like this already.
It makes no sense to just do cuck/swing
I'm pretty sure you could be on both before and just chose which you wanted in the moment, not that there were a single difference yet.
Lets just hope the DEV will add something like this in the full chapter 15 release...i have the feeling in this short teaser he didnt put in all details yet....but what makes me worried is that he is planing some rework on chapters 1-14 including bug fixes and a final release with one single download including chapters 1-15 by december. And i am afraid he will cancel scenes and paths and turn the whole game into a complete different experience.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Lets just hope the DEV will add something like this in the full chapter 15 release...i have the feeling in this short teaser he didnt put in all details yet....but what makes me worried is that he is planing some rework on chapters 1-14 including bug fixes and a final release with one single download including chapters 1-15 by december. And i am afraid he will cancel scenes and paths and turn the whole game into a complete different experience.
I wonder if it is for the better or for the worse, rather what he did in CH15 and he was advised by his loyal patrons is for the worse.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Have you provided the saves in part 2 if we don't want to start all the way from part 1. Otherwise I don't to waste downloading 1 gb of part 2 that I can't play without playing part 1.
all regarding save files and progress transfer from my Part 1 to Part 2 is described in the quoted post.
if you want to play the latest version you need neither of it, as Chapter 15 is the start Of The Adventurous Couple 2, at least as far as i can see.

Reactions: palmergames
Sep 16, 2019
I don't disagree. But I don't like it when they reduce the whole game to two choices.
There could have been,
did she cheat with MC's dad, yes/no
is she on this guy's route, yes/no
Is she on that guy's route, yes/no
Did boss come with on the trip yes/no
IT's not hard to do right. There was some choices like this already.
It makes no sense to just do cuck/swing
I'm pretty sure you could be on both before and just chose which you wanted in the moment, not that there were a single difference yet.
if you really write all of the choices, thats become a good chunk of workload. i am not judging anymore btw; having too many choices with no plan in a long game does this to you.

nearly all nsfw choices has variables, that means you have to take into consideration about all of it. if you build that sexual encounters mostly just a casual hookup thats ok, you can go on with your story arc. these are like just some side quests.

but game taking too serious itself. every encounter wants own renders and scripts and coding etc in future episodes. thats hard. also highly doubt about an endgame or roadmap...

alas if you tricked people, retcon all of it (btw i think it was a must at this point) and say "what was your choices" and then give them the canon on your mind, with no buildup, flashbacks or whatsoever. thats not a good story telling.

well, it is what it is. lets wait for how things unfold.

Reactions: palmergames

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
if you really write all of the choices, thats become a good chunk of workload. i am not judging anymore btw; having too many choices with no plan in a long game does this to you.

nearly all nsfw choices has variables, that means you have to take into consideration about all of it. if you build that sexual encounters mostly just a casual hookup thats ok, you can go on with your story arc. these are like just some side quests.

but game taking too serious itself. every encounter wants own renders and scripts and coding etc in future episodes. thats hard. also highly doubt about an endgame or roadmap...

alas if you tricked people, retcon all of it (btw i think it was a must at this point) and say "what was your choices" and then give them the canon on your mind, with no buildup, flashbacks or whatsoever. thats not a good story telling.

well, it is what it is. lets wait for how things unfold.
It will develop for the worse of course

Reactions: yarrak19051905

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah but you could play the nice hubby or some cheating womens magnet e.g.

I saw that coming when he red conned the whole cheating thing ... :(

Then he still hasn't improved the lighting. In way to many shots there is way to much light and front and center on the faces.

View attachment 2084127

Oh and Alexa still is ugly af with her yellow/brown teeth. - and yes that is because the lighting is still a mess. Her model is fine. ^^

View attachment 2084136

And the story is going downhill to ... "I need a manager" "Oh hey lady in the coffee shop queue - have u any management experience?" "Yes" "We make games" "Only games?" - oh she is going commando - "Nice, you are hired."
Oh i thought he hired her cause she was manager of a burger king? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
:ROFLMAO:I was right from the start that Anna was going to be a turbo whore and fucked for money in a bar with customers. And Tony, a total idiot, agrees to it . Sex with animals is also missing in this. Anna wants to be the queen of whores in the world.I don't know what the reset was for in Ch 14, since I come back to the same in Ch15.Couple is just a small addition to this game, the game should be called the Anna slut simulator or the merry adventures of Anna sluts as there are less and less steam in this game.
I was just shocked that in this update Anne didnt get any BBC, that has to be a first, actually she didnt even get fucked, she stops realtor cause its not their bed, ok
what about at the bars, swing club or on the boat couch or in the bathrooms, thats not theirs and it didnt stop her:ROFLMAO:
And Aunt Mandy is fuckin hot, but did bill cosby show up and drop some spanish fly in her drink or something, i mean you come back from the mens room and shes nude getting titty fucked& then she blows and fucks another guy?
also picked no to to work for uncle robert but didnt matter cause tony tells her to do it anyway, cause it will help promote her only fans page, no it will help rapists find where she works, but if its a BBC, it wont be rape to her anyway.
i mean whats left for her to do anyway? bbc gangbang, double vaginal, double anal, double bj?
Also sad to see Abby and veronica leaving the game, not sure what happened to the other waitresses near his old office and that hot milf lawyer.
looking forward to seeing more of hot waitress Daphne and the new burger king manager Kimberly and also want to bang that hotty that showed him the new workspace

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Why does no one wants to paste save for chapter 14. Can't even start a new game. How annoying.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I was just shocked that in this update Anne didnt get any BBC, that has to be a first, actually she didnt even get fucked, she stops realtor cause its not their bed, ok
what about at the bars, swing club or on the boat couch or in the bathrooms, thats not theirs and it didnt stop her:ROFLMAO:
And Aunt Mandy is fuckin hot, but did bill cosby show up and drop some spanish fly in her drink or something, i mean you come back from the mens room and shes nude getting titty fucked& then she blows and fucks another guy?
also picked no to to work for uncle robert but didnt matter cause tony tells her to do it anyway, cause it will help promote her only fans page, no it will help rapists find where she works, but if its a BBC, it wont be rape to her anyway.
i mean whats left for her to do anyway? bbc gangbang, double vaginal, double anal, double bj?
Also sad to see Abby and veronica leaving the game, not sure what happened to the other waitresses near his old office and that hot milf lawyer.
looking forward to seeing more of hot waitress Daphne and the new burger king manager Kimberly and also want to bang that hotty that showed him the new workspace
Best of all, there was a reboot of their relationship towards the end of 14CH as CH15 betrayed again. of course the statistics won't even change. They are faithful all the time. "We always have to tell the truth" is quite a hoax. When a new patron appears, he will ask the question wtf what is this game? This game becomes a grotesque comedy with the release it gets worse and worse.

Last edited:

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Best of all, there was a reboot of their relationship at the end of 14CH as CH15 betrayed again. of course the statistics won't even change. They are faithful all the time. "We always have to tell the truth," this is quite a hoax. When the new patron comes out, what the hell is this a game?
Doesn't the game force cheating to happen regardless of the choices made? Makes you wonder why there even is a faithful variable lol.
Game will eventually be made for the 5 to 10 remaining patrons and will be super specific to their tastes lol.

She will have sex with a dog and a fat old homeless guy with a glass eye and prosthetic leg while eating sushi on a bus while three little people dressed as santa's elves watch and jerk off all while she claims to be 'faithful'.

And scene.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Doesn't the game force cheating to happen regardless of the choices made? Makes you wonder why there even is a faithful variable lol.
Game will eventually be made for the 5 to 10 remaining patrons and will be super specific to their tastes lol.

She will have sex with a dog and a fat old homeless guy with a glass eye and prosthetic leg while eating sushi on a bus while three little people dressed as santa's elves watch and jerk off all while she claims to be 'faithful'.

And scene.
I believe he had 1-3 thousand of patrons before too. now it's down to ~250, he remade the game once, took forever, then he started taking forever to update and then he started updating 1 day at a time with less content total for the week than he had when he did 1 week at a time and it also took longer to make 1 day a time even with less content. There were more bugs.
now he's doing this..I get that he's not good enough to keep track of everything story wise.
But his remaining patrons I get that he wants to cater to them, but he should consider why the ones who left did so.
It probably wasn't the content, it was most likely the time it takes to update.
It's easier to keep patrons than to get back those who left though. It's not easy. Consitency is key though.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes