sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
That's what Dev wrote to me

,,I’m happy to see that the game gets you this emotionally involved. Haha.

the Martin part was a mistake on my part, I will fix that in the full chapter 15 release.
Uncle Robert was always planned and a lot of my patrons saw it coming.

can’t please everyone but my patrons feedback is the feedback I will choose to listen to first!,,
I never understood this. You should be looking to gather more patrons which would help maximize your earnings not just write your story according to current patrons personal preferences. If what we got is what his patrons feedback produced a new potential patron would play this and wonder just what the hell is going on. Feedback is good and should be used to make a tweak or two not write the story for you.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Another Game split in 2 parts... I'm out.
Game got boring, there is no dare, no thrill. Anne and Tony fuck has to everyone they encounter or the game will you give boring marital sex scenes.
That's the overall Story.
I had a lot of fun with the old Version.
Farewell.
I actually prefer it when the dev splits the game when the game gets too damn big to download. I think that 10GB is pretty much the limit of my patience.

Reactions: palmergames

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
TheAdventurousCouple-CH15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Android saves pleade

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Uhh, what happened to the render quality? Shadowing, lighting, and plastic-looking people. They lost their 3D quality as if he rendered them as billboards.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I actually prefer it when the dev splits the game when the game gets too damn big to download. I think that 10GB is pretty much the limit of my patience.
5GB is the limit for Mega without having to pay or wait hours to resume. Who knows how long the superslow ones would take.

Reactions: oszapo25

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
here are my unofficial android ports of The Adventurous Couple.
  • Part 1: Download (everything up to and including Chapter 12) updated due to changes in earlier chapters and upgrade to Ren'Py 7.4
  • Part 2: Download (everything from Chapter 13 onwards) updated with Chapter 14 Full
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at the end of Part 1 (Chapter 12) the game state is saved into a separate file. you can name your save there and there are no restrictions on how many of these saves are allowed.
only these saves can be imported into Part 2. there is no Start button, only an Import button that shows a list of exported game states from Part 1 to choose from.
to start Part 2 (Chapter 13 and onwards) you have to import a game state from Part 1.
there are no restriction for using pc save files in Part 1 up to the end of Chapter 12 (later content is simply not there and thus saved files can't find a spot to continue).
but only save files created with a Part 2 port are eligible to load in Part 2 (no pc saves files!).

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.05.2022 (update for Chapter 14)
Have you provided the saves in part 2 if we don't want to start all the way from part 1. Otherwise I don't to waste downloading 1 gb of part 2 that I can't play without playing part 1.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I don't disagree. But I don't like it when they reduce the whole game to two choices.
There could have been,
did she cheat with MC's dad, yes/no
is she on this guy's route, yes/no
Is she on that guy's route, yes/no
Did boss come with on the trip yes/no
IT's not hard to do right. There was some choices like this already.
It makes no sense to just do cuck/swing
I'm pretty sure you could be on both before and just chose which you wanted in the moment, not that there were a single difference yet.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't disagree. But I don't like it when they reduce the whole game to two choices.
There could have been,
I'm pretty sure you could be on both before and just chose which you wanted in the moment, not that there were a single difference yet.
But as you can see, the developer prefers to focus on the stupid ideas of his loyal customers rather than getting new and more customers.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
There could have been,
(y)

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes