SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yah I saw that thanks, I was just asking in general tho no need since months ago I ended up doing them all by hand, ugh, opening like 40 images at a time in paint and re-saving.
For some reason, I don't remember having any issues. It's been so long ago, and I also played the compressed versions.

There is also a hotfix, dunno if that does anything.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This is probably not the post you’ve been expecting or waiting for, but I need to let you all know.
Over the holidays I did a lot of thinking and looking into my life and many discussions with my wife about what I want to do going forward.
I'm not going away, I'm here to stay but I really want to make this work and make this my full time work. But the only way for that to happen is to be making at least as much money as I am at my everyday job and the only way for that to happen is for me to make more regular updates and spend more time on each individual update. I'm currently already spending all the free time I have on working on the game so how can that happen?

I have set myself a goals to make this a reality in this year. I will be reducing the time that I spend at my everyday job to spend more on this project. This will hurt me financially at first for sure but I hope it pays off in the end. Sacrifices have to me made, right? haha I also want to be more present on here and on forums and on my discord channel.

Then I took a long hard look at TAC and yes I do love Anne and everything she does but unfortunately TAC has gotten away from me. It’s far from the story I originally wanted to tell. As much as I love working with Anne and creating, I’ve lost the passion for "this version of TAC". And I’m sure some of you, especially the ones who have been with me for many years, can agree with me.

This was a very hard decision for me but one I feel had to be made and one that I know I can be proud of in the near future. TAC as we have known for the last 5 years is now done, I will not be working on it any further. What I have been working on since making my decision and will keep working on going forward is what I’ve wanted to do from the beginning and give you the Original Story.

So, in the two to three weeks, I will be releasing the first 10 days of "The Adventurous Couple’s Original Story" “TACOS”! It will be similar to what you have seen in TAC but with new dialogue and added scenes and new renders.

Shortly after I will also be releasing another new project that has a female protagonist called Christina. And I hope to also continue with A Perfect Stranger a little later this year.

I hope you will all agree that this is the best direction for me to take. Thanks for reading this and look forward to hearing from you. If you have questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
Take care and thank you all for your support.

Mircom3D
I don't have understood if the upcoming TACOS will be a completely new story with completely new renders and scenes

Rattata_rock

Apr 27, 2017
I don't have understood if the upcoming TACOS will be a completely new story with completely new renders and scenes
he answers it in the text here

"It will be similar to what you have seen in TAC but with new dialogue and added scenes and new renders."

so think of it more like remake, he will be using renders he already have, and he will be adding new one to match news reworked story.

I agree with dev here, it is obvious for past few years he started to bend story to another direction he previously wanted, because of fans demands, and eventually lost the spark for working on it. I love TAC, and it will be best for all if Mircom make it to suit his ideas and kinks, not trying to fullfill every players wish and creating complicated and hard to manage different storylines. If he wants to add cheating route to the game, just because he likes it, just do it, many fans will love it, some of them not, thats absolutely okey. But in the end he will be able to bring updates much faster if he doesnt need to think about every variation in story to make everybody in forum happy and ending working 3 months to balance it for every variation for every group of players in one chapter instead of just be able to going forward with his own kinks and ideas.

I like how Anne Exciting Affection is made. You dont like have some sex scene, okey you can skip it or it doesnt show because you have Cheating = 0, but you will lose some content. There is no need to make variation of it for every possible route to make everybody happy or from players perspective, maintaing 5 different saves to see every scene in every update (my and most players situation)

Last edited:

Dragontail777

May 14, 2019
This is the best thing I've read about this game in forever. I hope Mircom stops listening to everyone and makes the game they wanted. I preferred it in the beginning, not after several vacations and non-sensical storylines.
I don't think mircom has ever listened to anyone. He always did what he wanted and clearly it didn't work as he expected.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i really enjoyed the first few chapters of TAC when it was about Anne exploring her naughty side a bit. even though i didn't like the happy idiot MC telling her to tease every guy she saw. it should have been more along the lines of the guys she felt an attraction to. then when she starts fucking every guy she meets, that is where the game went off the rails for me. there was no way the MC should have ever encouraged her to have sex or any kind of fling with Martin after what he did to MC stealing his college gf away. i would have never allowed him anywhere near Anne or for that matter have anything to do with him. the point to me of The Adventurous Couple was for them to do things as a couple that would improve their sex life. and thta is what it was at the beginning. they began fucking all the time. then Anne starts fucking other guys and suddnely MC is gettin nothing but a handy while she gloats about the guys she is fucking. hopefully the new version is more in line with the original chapters. if not, i probably won't enjoy it all. if it is all about Anne whoring around, then i will be happy to see the end of TAC.

eddienova

Jan 11, 2021
I don't think mircom has ever listened to anyone. He always did what he wanted and clearly it didn't work as he expected.
I appreciate you're perspective, but I've been along for the ride since the beginning and he was taking TOO much consideration from people who wanted his game pushed to their tastes. And I get that, they supported him monetarily speaking. However it truly ruined the game as far as I could see.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I appreciate you're perspective, but I've been along for the ride since the beginning and he was taking TOO much consideration from people who wanted his game pushed to their tastes. And I get that, they supported him monetarily speaking. However it truly ruined the game as far as I could see.
Are you referring to the transition from lighthearted fun hotwife game to bbc-slut-em-up-simulator-3000?

At least that's how I see it from my angle :ROFLMAO:

Though I recall very singularly the moment it went off the rails for me - it sticks in my mind as a sore point because I was having so much fun before that - I think it was somewhere in ch5-ch7, cant remember, but basically you're given a choice of the eric route or dre route.

Like really? My two options are interracial or incest? :sick: I get that after this there are many scenes not under these umbrellas, but for me that set the overall tone.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Are you referring to the transition from lighthearted fun hotwife game to bbc-slut-em-up-simulator-3000?

At least that's how I see it from my angle :ROFLMAO:

Though I recall very singularly the moment it went off the rails for me - it sticks in my mind as a sore point because I was having so much fun before that - I think it was somewhere in ch5-ch7, cant remember, but basically you're given a choice of the eric route or dre route.

Like really? My two options are interracial or incest? Sucks there's no vomit emoticon... I get that after this there are many scenes not under these umbrellas, but for me that set the overall tone.
:ROFLMAO:Can use this icon instead of vomit :sick:

Rattata_rock

Apr 27, 2017
This overanalysing and hope Mircom will suit the game to everybodys taste is exact reason why dev just need to focus on his own vision.

there was no way the MC should have ever encouraged her to have sex or any kind of fling with Martin after what he did to MC stealing his college gf away. i would have never allowed him anywhere near Anne or for that matter have anything to do with him.
For me Martin was one of my favourite routes. As i remember , so in this forum were hundreds demands for new Martin content... Sure you have some point with logic point of view, which could be handled better. For example, MC could find about Martin story with his ex, after.

I also loved cheating route, it make sense to story when Anne opened herself sexually, she will eventually met somebody who she wants to have sex but MC would be against it, so she/player can make choice (cheating yes/no). Its kinky and taboo and many people loves it. Again as i remember on discord, people were craving for this content.

I am sure, these are also devs kinks, so i hope there will eventually be MORE of it but with more depth to characters and relationships... quality over quantity.

if it is all about Anne whoring around, then i will be happy to see the end of TAC.
...or you can just play another game and Dev can focus on people who shares his vision and bring updates frequently... ?

Last edited:

Rattata_rock

Apr 27, 2017
This overanalysing and hope Mircom will suit the game to everybodys taste is exact reason why dev just need to focus on his own vision.

For me Martin was one of my favourite routes. As i remember , so in this forum were hundreds demands for new Martin content...

I also loved cheating route, it make sense to story when Anne opened herself sexually, she will eventually met somebody who she wants to have sex but MC would be against it, so she/player can make choice (cheating yes/no). Its kinky and taboo and many people loves it. Again as i remember on discord, people were craving for this content.

I am sure, these are also devs kinks, so i hope there will eventually be MORE of it but also with more depth to characters and relationships. Quality over quantity :)

...or you can just play another game and Dev can focus on people who shares his vision and bring updates frequently... ?

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
I honestly did not mind the current game. I was never bored and thought it was a lot of fun. But if Mircom3d has lost interest and passion for it currently and has new vision for the game then I support it. I always attributed all the feedback and complaints people gave over the years as them being fans and wanting the best version of the game it could be. I also do editing work from time and some of the longest and hardest hours were spent on things I didn’t enjoy whereas things I had a passion for would make the time pass by without me noticing. Hopefully this remake for TAC rejuvenates their passion and Mircom3d can enjoy the creation.

3.90 star(s) 122 Votes