Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Maybe you need like a partner or something mircom3d? You know what would be good besides updates and game news is like art pieces. Maybe a story comic with few pages release once a week on patreon. Keep people entertain while you work on the main project.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Bad news everyone TAC is coming to an end the last update will be a rewrite of the first 10 chapters and there probably won't be a solid conclusion to the game.
Wait what ? :unsure:
Can someone share the post please ?

Dunno why but I have a feeling this is gonna be a disappointment...

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I found out on Discord because his post is behind a paywall.
Oh, right I forgot.

So lemme get this straight : Chapter 15 and all the following chapters are scrapped and we'll have a rework of the first 10 chapters.
Then nothing else, the game will be complete/abandonned.
Is that it ?

Nov 1, 2022
Oh, right I forgot.

So lemme get this straight : Chapter 15 and all the following chapters are scrapped and we'll have a rework of the first 10 chapters.
Then nothing else, the game will be complete/abandonned.
Is that it ?
For those following, the game "The Adventurous Couple ch2" by Mircom3D its apparently ending, the dev recent posted on his patreon and felt like it wasn't working out anymore and the drive for the project is gone after 5 years of working on it. but he does plan to have another build out in a few weeks but its going be a retelling of the same game but with different dialogue and such with the first 10 days of the story. But his work for Ch2 will now end. that said, he plans to work on his side game that he has been holding off for a while and has a new project in the works so a new wife-sharing/ntr game from him will be happening later on this year (This is the message from discord)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Ok everyone here the ending so we can get over it and move on .
So he worked at the dance club and ended up getting gangbanged by every one man and woman in the first 14 chapters and the husband left her and move to Florida and retired and fucks anything that walks now and plays golf on weekends he lived happy ever after and his ex wife end up being a $10 Hooker on the street corner The End of we done let's move on

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well I guess all we'll ever have is "what could've been the adventures of Anne" since we'll never have CH2 well written nor complete.
Don't even know what can be done with a rewrite of the first 10 chapters.
Anyway, nothing to do but move on... I'll forget that game and everything it could've been (and that is saddening) and maybe try the new games that'll come out.

Nov 1, 2022
Well I guess all we'll ever have is "what could've been the adventures of Anne" since we'll never have CH2 well written nor complete.
Don't even know what can be done with a rewrite of the first 10 chapters.
Anyway, nothing to do but move on... I'll forget that game and everything it could've been (and that is saddening) and maybe try the new games that'll come out.
There's plenty of NTR and sharing games to hold you over I usually play Deliverance every now and then.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
There's plenty of NTR and sharing games to hold you over I usually play Deliverance every now and then.
I know, I'll try some ; but I took a liking to Anne y'know ? (before the writing became what it is, that is)
So it's always disappointing to see a character you liked not getting a proper end nor a proper treatment.
Never tried Deliverance, I suppose I should now

firstfelix

Feb 21, 2020
Bad news everyone TAC is coming to an end the last update will be a rewrite of the first 10 chapters and there probably won't be a solid conclusion to the game.
OK I can understand a rewrite of first 10 chapters (weeks?) because the creator wanted something else. But there are already 5 more chapters with a lot of content and it's simply lack of respect for subscribers to not give it an ending, even if a rushed one as GoT had :)

Imho I think the game can get a re-written, we had that wonderful spicy mod and there's enough content to make few endings such as hotwife only (having few lovers, occasional sharing), swinging, turbo slut (pleasing youth or old neighbours, father & son, Dre and other black lovers), whore (uncle's bar now, even Walker path for work perks, her first boss from the beginning of the game), cuckqueen (with Nicole or Tony's ex I forgot the name), dominating Tony (Walker, black lovers, Tony's friend, Tony's father) etc.

Personally I liked that in last chapters she went very slutty (asslick, gangbangs, cuckolding, submissive), pretty much different from mainstream AVNs and also not so extreme/hardcore like others; it was promiscuous but somehow normal, not sure how to explain; while fucking so often at every step like in last vacation in Barbados, there is enough content to make a lot of paths and events with much more intrigue.

I think the game have a lot of potential to make multiple paths even from what it is available now while adding more intrigue and dialogue.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
OK I can understand a rewrite of first 10 chapters (weeks?) because the creator wanted something else. But there are already 5 more chapters with a lot of content and it's simply lack of respect for subscribers to not give it an ending, even if a rushed one as GoT had :)

Imho I think the game can get a re-written, we had that wonderful spicy mod and there's enough content to make few endings such as hotwife only (having few lovers, occasional sharing), swinging, turbo slut (pleasing youth or old neighbours, father & son, Dre and other black lovers), whore (uncle's bar now, even Walker path for work perks, her first boss from the beginning of the game), cuckqueen (with Nicole or Tony's ex I forgot the name), dominating Tony (Walker, black lovers, Tony's friend, Tony's father) etc.

Personally I liked that in last chapters she went very slutty (asslick, gangbangs, cuckolding, submissive), pretty much different from mainstream AVNs and also not so extreme/hardcore like others; it was promiscuous but somehow normal, not sure how to explain; while fucking so often at every step like in last vacation in Barbados, there is enough content to make a lot of paths and events with much more intrigue.

I think the game have a lot of potential to make multiple paths even from what it is available now while adding more intrigue and dialogue.
And more choices

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This is probably not the post you’ve been expecting or waiting for, but I need to let you all know.
Over the holidays I did a lot of thinking and looking into my life and many discussions with my wife about what I want to do going forward.
I'm not going away, I'm here to stay but I really want to make this work and make this my full time work. But the only way for that to happen is to be making at least as much money as I am at my everyday job and the only way for that to happen is for me to make more regular updates and spend more time on each individual update. I'm currently already spending all the free time I have on working on the game so how can that happen?

I have set myself a goals to make this a reality in this year. I will be reducing the time that I spend at my everyday job to spend more on this project. This will hurt me financially at first for sure but I hope it pays off in the end. Sacrifices have to me made, right? haha I also want to be more present on here and on forums and on my discord channel.

Then I took a long hard look at TAC and yes I do love Anne and everything she does but unfortunately TAC has gotten away from me. It’s far from the story I originally wanted to tell. As much as I love working with Anne and creating, I’ve lost the passion for "this version of TAC". And I’m sure some of you, especially the ones who have been with me for many years, can agree with me.

This was a very hard decision for me but one I feel had to be made and one that I know I can be proud of in the near future. TAC as we have known for the last 5 years is now done, I will not be working on it any further. What I have been working on since making my decision and will keep working on going forward is what I’ve wanted to do from the beginning and give you the Original Story.

So, in the two to three weeks, I will be releasing the first 10 days of "The Adventurous Couple’s Original Story" “TACOS”! It will be similar to what you have seen in TAC but with new dialogue and added scenes and new renders.

Shortly after I will also be releasing another new project that has a female protagonist called Christina. And I hope to also continue with A Perfect Stranger a little later this year.

I hope you will all agree that this is the best direction for me to take. Thanks for reading this and look forward to hearing from you. If you have questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
Take care and thank you all for your support.

Mircom3D

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think in TAC it will rebuild the first chapters 1-10, give new dialogues, maybe new scenes, choices? give some ending. And TAC 2 will be abandoned

• Sad
Nov 1, 2022
What other games do you recommend? I played Deliverance and Exciting Games.
I've got a pretty decent amount of NTR games:

Our Red String (if you haven't played it yet go play it now!)
Babysitter
Long Story Short
A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust (There's in game guides so you're never off track)
Pandora's Box
Forgive
Girlfriend Tapes
Blurred Lines (I wouldn't recommend playing this now, but the next update should come out by the end of this month)
The Spellbook

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I've got a pretty decent amount of NTR games:

Our Red String (if you haven't played it yet go play it now!)
Babysitter
Long Story Short
A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust (There's in game guides so you're never off track)
Pandora's Box
Forgive
Girlfriend Tapes
Blurred Lines (I wouldn't recommend playing this now, but the next update should come out by the end of this month)
The Spellbook
Would add the following:

Babysitters (now being developed again)
The Motel (the one by ddfun....something)
My Wife's a Star
A Life Worth Living
Because I Love Her (The second iteration)
Perfect Housewife (new, but very popular)
Sharing My Fiancee (so-so)
Culture Shock

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This is probably not the post you’ve been expecting or waiting for, but I need to let you all know.
Over the holidays I did a lot of thinking and looking into my life and many discussions with my wife about what I want to do going forward.
I'm not going away, I'm here to stay but I really want to make this work and make this my full time work. But the only way for that to happen is to be making at least as much money as I am at my everyday job and the only way for that to happen is for me to make more regular updates and spend more time on each individual update. I'm currently already spending all the free time I have on working on the game so how can that happen?

I have set myself a goals to make this a reality in this year. I will be reducing the time that I spend at my everyday job to spend more on this project. This will hurt me financially at first for sure but I hope it pays off in the end. Sacrifices have to me made, right? haha I also want to be more present on here and on forums and on my discord channel.

Then I took a long hard look at TAC and yes I do love Anne and everything she does but unfortunately TAC has gotten away from me. It’s far from the story I originally wanted to tell. As much as I love working with Anne and creating, I’ve lost the passion for "this version of TAC". And I’m sure some of you, especially the ones who have been with me for many years, can agree with me.

This was a very hard decision for me but one I feel had to be made and one that I know I can be proud of in the near future. TAC as we have known for the last 5 years is now done, I will not be working on it any further. What I have been working on since making my decision and will keep working on going forward is what I’ve wanted to do from the beginning and give you the Original Story.

So, in the two to three weeks, I will be releasing the first 10 days of "The Adventurous Couple’s Original Story" “TACOS”! It will be similar to what you have seen in TAC but with new dialogue and added scenes and new renders.

Shortly after I will also be releasing another new project that has a female protagonist called Christina. And I hope to also continue with A Perfect Stranger a little later this year.

I hope you will all agree that this is the best direction for me to take. Thanks for reading this and look forward to hearing from you. If you have questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
Take care and thank you all for your support.

Mircom3D
I'm hoping that also the new projects (Christina and later A Perfect Stranger) will be hotwife/cuckold games!

Nov 1, 2022
Would add the following:

Babysitters (now being developed again)
The Motel (the one by ddfun....something)
My Wife's a Star
A Life Worth Living
Because I Love Her (The second iteration)
Perfect Housewife (new, but very popular)
Sharing My Fiancee (so-so)
Culture Shock
I see you have good taste :sneaky:

Reactions: KenneX
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes