88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I have never said that Anne's body belongs to Tony. But surely a husband has a right as a husband to disagree with his wife wanting to have sex with a stranger. Just as a wife would have the same right if it was the other way around.
No in this case
because was him inviting her for the specific reason to follow his plan to share her with others...
so if he is the one that stop her... he is misleading his own plan and his wife will never respect him anymore... so NO SEX FOR THE MC!

you are repeating the same version of the game that only exists in your head

I'm not against you.. it's you who wants to change the original story... Mircom said it clearly... TACOS is the original story.. nobody will have the power to change it... because it's the 'author who realized that the changes some of you want to make do not work .. he reworked because of these changes that have distorted the original meaning of the story in the old version

at this point you just have to get a developer who can develop the story the way you want
I understand your frustration at realizing that even the original story isn't what you wanted it to be

I recommend you to wait for the next update playing with games more suited to your tastes

cheers

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
No in this case
because was him inviting her for the specific reason to follow his plan to share her with others...
so if he is the one that stop her... he is misleading his own plan and his wife will never respect him anymore... so NO SEX FOR THE MC!

you are repeating the same version of the game that only exists in your head

I'm not against you.. it's you who wants to change the original story... Mircom said it clearly... TACOS is the original story.. nobody will have the power to change it... because it's the 'author who realized that the changes some of you want to make do not work .. he reworked because of these changes that have distorted the original meaning of the story in the old version

at this point you just have to get a developer who can develop the story the way you want
I understand your frustration at realizing that even the original story isn't what you wanted it to be

I recommend you to wait for the next update playing with games more suited to your tastes

cheers
Really.

It is not Tony who invites Anne. It is Anne who asks Tony to go to Harisson Lake.
1683787030910.png

I dare say you will accuse me of faking this image also

Nowhere in the dialog does it say Tony agrees so that Anne can fuck with strangers.

I have never said that I want to change the storey. Mircom can do what he likes with it, But if there is inconsistencies or things that just don't make sense or not logical then I will give criticism. That's what this forum is for so developers can see what does or doesn't work.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In the two old versions it didn't work out that Anne fucked anything that moved with no consequences for Anne and Tony. If we go the same way for the third time, it makes no sense.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
In the two old versions it didn't work out that Anne fucked anything that moved with no consequences for Anne and Tony. If we go the same way for the third time, it makes no sense.
Are you talking again about the dead game?o_O repeat-and-repeat-again is for sure the second name of you all:D

Old versions both stop before the end of the story...
during the first 135 days there were few, it's debatable but somehow true and surely there was some fight and game over between them! How can you be so sure there will be no consequences for Tony and Anne?

I would like to point out that the real endings (BADs and GOODs) were never written and the dev realized that the old versions would not allow him to write the endings he wanted for his story

This time the original story will be completed. We have just to wait for the future updates

Thanks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Are you talking again about the dead game?o_O repeat-and-repeat-again is for sure the second name of you all:D

Old versions both stop before the end of the story...
during the first 135 days there were few, it's debatable but somehow true and surely there was some fight and game over between them! How can you be so sure there will be no consequences for Tony and Anne?

I would like to point out that the real endings (BADs and GOODs) were never written and the dev realized that the old versions would not allow him to write the endings he wanted for his story

This time the original story will be completed. We have just to wait for the future updates

Thanks
We'll see. Therefore, it would be appropriate to create a separate new thread on the forum dedicated to TACOS. Otherwise we will not break free and we will always compare these two old games with this one. The idea that Anne fucks everything that moves and we can't stop her has failed twice already. Thanks for the facepalm:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
It is not Tony who invites Anne. It is Anne who asks Tony to go to Harisson Lake.
yes you are right.
But if there is inconsistencies or things that just don't make sense or not logical then I will give criticism
feel free to criticize the game we all figured out what you don't like... repeating it doesn't help much. That scene has already been released and Mircom has his own plan on how to progress the paths of "Anne-pissed-at-Tony"... the developer is not the type to rework an already published scene. He's more the type to start all over again:p

But it is very important to know about who the one of them invited at Harisson Lake?
Ok I'm not native english.. is not so easu for me to controll how google writes my thoughts
this is TACOS
They are both on the same page ... and when she gets mad to Tony if he stops her, has a lot of sense and it is the logical reaction of a wife that for years struggled against about the idea of the Tony plan...
this is also made as is to understand the Anne is not Tony property and the marriage bewtween them was going to the end at the start of the game!

I just think your critique should make you understand how the story unfolds..
Sorry to repeat: have you ever thought that the story is not for you?... For me yours are NOT CRITICISMS... i just see futile complaint showing your feelings towards what a marriage relationship should be like for you!

I wish you all to find the best woman/man for you and your relationship will last for more than just 5 years...
I think Anne/Tony doesn't fit your expectations.

cheers

Last edited:
  • Haha

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
it would be appropriate to create a separate new thread on the forum dedicated to TACOS
Nope... the story original spirit is the same!
the main characters are the same
only the renderings and dialogues are better and in the new version there will be scenes never seen before
and Mircom3D is watching this thread!... :cool:
and all the complainer are just repeating the same posts... I think they also can just copy and past old posts written years ago!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
yes you are right.

feel free to criticize the game we all figured out what you don't like... repeating it doesn't help much. That scene has already been released and Mircom has his own plan on how to progress the paths of "Anne-pissed-at-Tony"... the developer is not the type to rework an already published scene. He's more the type to start all over again:p

But it is very important to know about who the one of them invited at Harisson Lake?
Ok I'm not native english.. is not so easu for me to controll how google writes my thoughts
this is TACOS
They are both on the same page ... and when she gets mad to Tony if he stops her, has a lot of sense and it is the logical reaction of a wife that for years struggled against about the idea of the Tony plan...
this is also made as is to understand the Anne is not Tony property and the marriage bewtween them was going to the end at the start of the game!

I just think your critique should make you understand how the story unfolds..
Sorry to repeat: have you ever thought that the story is not for you?... For me yours are NOT CRITICISMS... i just see futile complaint showing your feelings towards what a marriage relationship should be like for you!

I wish you all to find the best woman/man for you and your relationship will last for more than just 5 years...
I think Anne/Tony doesn't fit your expectations.

cheers
I agree that tony is not in charge of Anne, But why then does Anne ask Tony if she can continue in the hot tub with the other guys???
Before I pointed out your mistake that it was Tony that suggests going to the lake as it was all part of the Tony plan, Every time your argument to dispute my claims was it all part of tony plan. I have just proved to you that it wasn't part of Tony's plan.
They are so obviously not on the same page otherwise Anne wouldn't have got so pissed of at Tony. And the conflict would not have happened.

I agree that tony is not in charge of Anne, But why then does Anne ask Tony if she can continue in the hot tub with the other guys???
Here she asks Tony if he is ok with what's going on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If they were on the same page then this conflict wouldn't have happened. Anne should have been understanding.
I get that she was worked up but she has her husband who she could have fucked, After all that is part of the Tony plan
It is so Obvious that Anne is going to be the one to push the open relationship this time. I predict she is going to be more of a whore than she was in the previous versions.

Please explain to me why this storey is not for me?
It is supposed to be about a couple who have adventures together. Yes I agree that EVENTUALLY The goal is to Share Anne with others and to spice up their own sex life. The way it is going at the moment it is all about Anne and what she wants and to hell with what her husband of 5 years want's or is comfortable with. It is not Anne who is a slave to Tony but rather Tony who is a slave to Anne.

I am actually quite glad that Anne didn't get to cum after being worked up so much. Just maybe it might teach her to be more mindful of what her husband is comfortable with.

Finally What is your obsession with people who disagree with you, relationship's?
I have explained to you before that I am happily married for more than 10 years. The last time I went to school 10years is longer than 5 years.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
it is too soon to judge/review this game
this is a very SLOW-BURN game:oops: but not slow on the sex side..:p
Before the story begins maybe they might only feel like fucking once a month as happens almost to all couples with the passing of the years of relationship..
The "SLOW-BURN" thing is not about sex... sex is very fast because both of them needed it after months of almost abstinence
The relationship was very near to the END between Anne and Tony (as described in the prologue)

Slow Burn is about regain the TRUE LOVE between Anne and Tony and also regain sex attraction (love without sex is not a solution)... when a relationship comes to an end and sex is barely absent it is sure that sooner or later one or both of them will find a lover out of wedlock...
Since the first weekend they are still not sure if they love each other like the first day of marriage when they couldn't wait to fuck together anywhere and anytime like rabbits.....those days are already gone...
The MC has to be attentive to Anne's feelings and her needs for sex as if they were his own needs... she also hadn't had real good sex in month or maybe years..
Anne is still not sure if her husband is just pushing her to have sex with strangers out just for his selfishness or maybe to get a divorce without paying her alimony(y)
if her husband blocks her just when she starts having fun.. it is obvious that she begins to have doubts about Tony's plan... she too has accepted but if Tony sends her mixed signals?..:unsure:
She has every right to tell him to go fuck himself!!!!!

We know that Martin is a wealthy businessman and Tony provably doesn't earn much with his job as a developer ... surely Anne loses her job (in previous version) and has to find another one as a stewardess ... (Even though Tony tells her she doesn't need to work) (so Tony has enough money)

I'm sure with each update the story will become more and more interesting...
The sex is for sure "fast-burn" and there will be lots of cocks fucking her (depending on the choices)... but the real surprises are not just about sex and cheating!

there are no similar stories in the adult games world That's why this is an incomparable masterpiece!

I wish all the best to this great developer
Good Luck with your Original Story

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Please explain to me why this storey is not for me?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: very easy to explain:
you are the complainer
you are repeating and repeating that the story has no sense
For me the story is perfect as is!
It is supposed to be about a couple who have adventures together.
None.... Adventurous Couple is the name of the web site where Tony gets the training challenges to open up and exposing Anne to strangers!
It is a story about a couple that no longer feel sexual attraction each other and for this reason the relationship is about to end at the start (MAYBE) the only way to save the marriage is follow the MC plan!
The game title comes from the web site Tony and Anne are using to spice up their relationship
Finally What is your obsession with people who disagree with you
don't have any obsessions... I like talking to people who don't agree with me!
because only in this way do I understand that things could be different
I am actually quite glad that Anne didn't get to cum after being worked up so much. Just maybe it might teach her to be more mindful of what her husband is comfortable with.
She was not comfortable with Tony that stopped her where she was near to cum!

you are very good at completely subverting the meaning of this story...
at this point you're boring me... it's clear that as MC you don't want your wife to feel pleasure.. she will let you go because you push her to fuck with others and then you stop her. you are playing this game against the MC plan!

the divorce will cost you (as MC) a lot of money because until the weekend the only one who cheated on her was you
Your MC will be poor and desperate because he will have to give every cents and every property to his ex-wife Anne!!!
She was faithful... you (as MC)--NO!
Screenshot 2023-05-11 at 19.33.01.jpg
I will ignore your rants from now on!

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
it is too soon to judge/review this game

this is a very SLOW-BURN game:oops: but not slow on the sex side..:p

Before the story begins maybe they might only feel like fucking once a month as happens almost to all couples with the passing of the years of relationship..

The "SLOW-BURN" thing is not about sex... sex is very fast because both of them needed it after months of almost abstinence

The relationship was very near to the END between Anne and Tony (as described in the prologue)
Where does it say any of that. This is just your Assumption.

Slow Burn is about regain the TRUE LOVE between Anne and Tony and also regain sex attraction (love without sex is not a solution)... when a relationship comes to an end and sex is barely absent it is sure that sooner or later one or both of them will find a lover out of wedlock...

Since the first weekend they are still not sure if they love each other like the first day of marriage when they couldn't wait to fuck together anywhere and anytime like rabbits.....those days are already gone...

The MC has to be attentive to Anne's feelings and her needs for sex as if they were his own needs... she also hadn't had real good sex in month or maybe years..
Nowhere does it say they no longer love each other or that they have no sexual attraction to eachother. They agree that something is missing. Anne even says to Tony that he isn't bad at sex.

Anne is still not sure if her husband is just pushing her to have sex with strangers out just for his selfishness or maybe to get a divorce without paying her alimony(y)

if her husband blocks her just when she starts having fun.. it is obvious that she begins to have doubts about Tony's plan... she too has accepted but if Tony sends her mixed signals?..:unsure:

She has every right to tell him to go fuck himself!!!!!
Where does he push her to have sex with others?

We know that Martin is a wealthy businessman and Tony provably doesn't earn much with his job as a developer ... surely Anne loses her job (in previous version) and has to find another one as a stewardess ... (Even though Tony tells her she doesn't need to work) (so Tony has enough money)
Tony obviously earns very well from his job otherwise the couple wouldn't be able to talk about moving to a bigger condo.

If Mircom keeps to the previous storey Tony gets a promotion at work where he needs to be in the office more and eventually gets made a partner in the firm. So will have even more money and Anne definitely doesn't need to work. She doesn't get the sack from kenny she wanted a new challenge and chose to become a stewardess.

I'm sure with each update the story will become more and more interesting...
The sex is for sure "fast-burn" and there will be lots of cocks fucking her (depending on the choices)... but the real surprises are not just about sex and cheating!
there are no similar stories in the adult games world That's why this is an incomparable masterpiece!
I wish all the best to this great developer
Good Luck with your Original Story
Again making up your own view of this game. No where does it say they haven't had sex for months this is just your assumption. Nowhere in the description of the game or in the game does it say that the relationship is close to the end. What it does say is that they agree to spice up their sex life because it has become mundane and boring. (Quoted from the dialog in game) "Recently something has changed, You both talked about your sexlife and have agreed that it is needing some help, something to give it a jolt or make it exciting again" "You told Anne that you would do some research and see if you can find a solution to spice things up again" " She agreed and asked that you stay away from couples therapy"

Please tell me where in either the description of the game or in the game does it say....

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: very easy to explain:
you are the complainer
you are repeating and repeating that the story has no sense
For me the story is perfect as is!
This is your opinion and I respect it but it is wrong.

None.... Adventurous Couple is the name of the web site where Tony gets the training challenges to open up and exposing Anne to strangers!
It is a story about a couple that no longer feel sexual attraction each other and for this reason the relationship is about to end at the start (MAYBE) the only way to save the marriage is follow the MC plan!
In your head maybe it says this but what the title actually says is:
Overview:
You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.
Please note that it says "baby steps" That does not mean that Anne goes straight from teasing straight to fucking.

don't have any obsessions... I like talking to people who don't agree with me!
because only in this way do I understand that things could be different
Again Miss quoting me... What I actually said is:

Finally What is your obsession with people who disagree with you, relationship's?

I have explained to you before that I am happily married for more than 10 years. The last time I went to school 10years is longer than 5 years.
Please do stop mis quoting me
She was not comfortable with Tony that stopped her where she was near to cum!

you are very good at completely subverting the meaning of this story...
at this point you're boring me... it's clear that as MC you don't want your wife to feel pleasure.. she will let you go because you push her to fuck with others and then you stop her. you are playing this game against the MC plan!
It is you that is making up the storey as we go along. I just state facts.

the divorce will cost you (as MC) a lot of money because until the weekend the only one who cheated on her was you
Your MC will be poor and desperate because he will have to give every cents and every property to his ex-wife Anne!!!
She was faithful... you (as MC)--NO!
View attachment 2613285
I will ignore your rants from now on!
HA HA HA. Nice try that is not the picture that I posted. Now who is trying to fake things. My playthrough of the new game will always have tony as faithful.
It won't cost Tony a penny if they end in divorce as it will be Anne who has been unfaithful not Tony.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Where does it say any of that. This is just your Assumption.

Nowhere does it say they no longer love each other or that they have no sexual attraction to eachother. They agree that something is missing. Anne even says to Tony that he isn't bad at sex.

Where does he push her to have sex with others?

Tony obviously earns very well from his job otherwise the couple wouldn't be able to talk about moving to a bigger condo.

If Mircom keeps to the previous storey Tony gets a promotion at work where he needs to be in the office more and eventually gets made a partner in the firm. So will have even more money and Anne definitely doesn't need to work. She doesn't get the sack from kenny she wanted a new challenge and chose to become a stewardess.

Again making up your own view of this game. No where does it say they haven't had sex for months this is just your assumption. Nowhere in the description of the game or in the game does it say that the relationship is close to the end. What it does say is that they agree to spice up their sex life because it has become mundane and boring. (Quoted from the dialog in game) "Recently something has changed, You both talked about your sexlife and have agreed that it is needing some help, something to give it a jolt or make it exciting again" "You told Anne that you would do some research and see if you can find a solution to spice things up again" " She agreed and asked that you stay away from couples therapy"

Please tell me where in either the description of the game or in the game does it say....

This is your opinion and I respect it but it is wrong.

In your head maybe it says this but what the title actually says is:

Please note that it says "baby steps" That does not mean that Anne goes straight from teasing straight to fucking.

Again Miss quoting me... What I actually said is:

Please do stop mis quoting me

It is you that is making up the storey as we go along. I just state facts.

HA HA HA. Nice try that is not the picture that I posted. Now who is trying to fake things. My playthrough of the new game will always have tony as faithful.
It won't cost Tony a penny if they end in divorce as it will be Anne who has been unfaithful not Tony.
I said it before and I'll say it again. Do not engage. He will never admit he is wrong. He could say the sky is red and you would never convince him he isn't. YOu are just wasting key strokes by replying. Give it up. You are talking to a brick wall.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
don't worry I'm bored to replay all nonsense about this great story
he is free to play against the MC plan... Anne is free to get mad if the MC will not respect the wishes of his wife and rhcp725 is free to think I'm Martin
I'm sure the next update will disappoint the complainers again

For me this game is an incomparable Masterpiece and yes I'm a "brick wall" about this
that is why i like your post (even is OT)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: pavlogrk

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
what makes no sense is complaining that Anne gets angry with Tony by not fucking her husband anymore if he prevents her from doing what himself has been asking her to do for years .. and the very day she agrees to do it he sends her mixed signals that prove to her what they both wanted and decided at the day1 of the story was all false

I think I explained the meaning of the original story very well

here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10739669
And here is my opinion about why is too soon the review the story
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10746431
especially for those who despite all the signs that confirm my opinion about the first 3 parts of TACOS
who continue to protest that the choice to stop Anne leads Tony not to fuck his wife during the weekend

the scene has already been published and we all just have to wait for the next updates to verify the result of this 2 choices
Screenshot 2023-05-13 at 19.16.14.jpg

If the player selects "YES BUT IT'S ENOUGH" the MC will not fuck with Anne because she is mad at him

If the player selects "YES PLEASE CONTINUE" the MC will recieve a great blowjob!

I'm talking about facts!
My opinions can be not perfect but we have to wait and see the consequences of this first weekend of the couple-
I still believe this is a way for players to get the gist of the couple's original story!

Sep 16, 2019
i think the main problem here, our couple not really deeply love each other or not ready for an open relationship. mc is insecure (we can see it in many inner dialogue through the game) and not without reasons.

mc has a kink and go after it like a headless chicken; with no ground rules, without "no goes" or anything. anne either dont love mc or easy to fall for anyone because you dont say it for someone you known for less than 24 hours:
1683999551990.png
cmon just before it you gave bj a guy and then fucked another, then when you fuck this guy which known about 8 hours; you would not say that.

let's be real here. these are just fictional characters whom we've given so much attention. dev is just going for anything unhinged. mostly, no difference for variables on choices. one party just asking for more and you either lose her or give permission. this is not a healthy relationship or marriage. maybe f buddies could work.

btw i am okay with it anyway, i would push anne extreme cause it will give me hot scenes for quick fap. but this is a badly missed opportunity, i want to take game seriously but i cant with this build. i could go for a unique gameplay for my tastes and reject bunch of douchebags from anne or mc perspective but it is not this game.

well anne hot as f and i like the game for it.

Reactions: 88stanford88

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
mc has a kink and go after it like a headless chicken; with no ground rules, without "no goes" or anything. anne either dont love mc or easy to fall for anyone because you dont say it for someone you known for less than 24 hours:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cmon just before it you gave bj a guy and then fucked another, then when you fuck this guy which known about 8 hours; you would not say that.
It indicates that Anne's reached the "sex with other dudes is better/more interesting than sex with my husband" stage far, far earlier than she did in previous versions of the game. And if that's the original intent of the story, which the dev claims TACOS is, then it kinda proves what I've been saying about TAC for years and years: this was never intended to end well. One — well, two — extramarital fucks, and she's already checking out. Since Tony has already checked out in this version of the game as well, based on his behavior (which, agreed, is player-optional), there's even less hope than before.

Tony and Anne don't agree on any ground rules before opening up their marriage not just because the story requires it, but also because they have the intellects of inbred poodles.

(Will Eric be put in jail for raping his "sister?" I think we know the answer to that question.)

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Tony and Anne don't agree on any ground rules before opening up their marriage not just because the story requires it, but also because they have the intellects of inbred poodles.
heh...nice. Inbred poodles are all about humping legs, though. I'm thinking the name of the game should be changed now that I've seen your post; plus, I think I'll use a name replacer mod and call them Bebe and Beau.

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes