NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
what is tacos on this game?.. and the game is chapter 15 latest?..want to start over again should i DL 14 and 15 or just the ch 15?
Simply put

Chapter 14 = Most of the old version of the game.
Chapter 15 = Standalone. A failed attempt to split the game in two parts.
TACOS = A new version of the game, intended to restore the original story outline, still in progress.

Chapter 1-10 is a defunct version of the game but is still floating around.

Reactions: doomulol

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Honestly Tony has every right to want to take things slow with how they spice it up because it is something they are supposed to be doing together. The whole point is to improve their sexlife not just turn Anne into a mindless cumdump.
Tony was very very slow to her he was already trying to push her with his plan since few years ago
frase chiave.jpg
Anne refused for years to follow Tony plan since the first day of the game when also Anne has to admit that an help is required
the taking it slow you are taljibg about are not described in this game
the game starts when Anne accepted to go for the Tony plan...
the point is not lack of love between them. they still love each other and the plan is just to spice up the excitement that was going down

they respect each other = they are on the same page

as the dev clearly said:
"It’s about opening up Anne and the couple to adventurous sexy things to try out and become more free."
and being on same page means also mutual freedom and it means that Anne is not at all the "mindless cumdump" you are talking about... it just means that she has the same rights as Tony to go slow or fast and if she wants to experience the plan faster because she is hornier than ever before... in the tub she has the same right as Tony.

the player is free to select the choice he want but it is clear that how Anne behaves depends on the MC's choices.

There will be consequences and at the 21 we can follow only the path were the MC is cheating (or not) on his wife
so actually there are just 2 paths with small consequences....
In the future there will be more sub routes ...I really suggest you to read this post if you are interested about what i'm talking about
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10746431
The love still exist between them but love without sex is not the option for the story telling of this adult game!

Anne has the same rights as Tony and if she starts to think that in the faithful Tony Path, he just want use her, maybe because Tony could file for divorce where, he bring evidence of only Anne cheating on him, he could obtain a divorce decree where he does not owe his wife any maintenance
She has all rights to get super mad at him
That is why she will push him to have sex with other girls like Nicole because she is an Anne's loyal friend...Nicole will tell for sure to Anne that Tony is cheating on Anne

Anne has every right to be upset if Tony blocks her after filming with his phone the underwater scene in the tub with the strangers..
This should let you know that Anne is not at all the mindless girl you are talking about (maybe she is slut but for sure NOT MINDLESS)
She is just too HOT!:love: (and this is why Tony married her and the plan is to share her with others).

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
88stanford88
I'm not even going to bother any more. Nothing of what you have said in the last few posts make any sense. I suggest you get a different translator cause honestly it makes no sense.

One min this thread is about the new game then it isn't. There is a payoff to Anne doing things then there isn't. You change your reasoning like the wind changes direction.

Enjoy the game how you want to enjoy it. Ill enjoy the game how I want to.
Welcome to my ignore list. Reply to me all you want I won't see them.

I'm sure the mods on here will remove this post. I am surprised they haven't deleted more of the posts from past few days.

Reactions: Sadowdark

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Tony: "Holy shit baby, so this wasn't the first time?"

Anne: "Apparently, but I had no idea."
I do not remeber if Eric is her step brother or something similar
but the fact that they discovered that not was the first time... this supposed to be rape scene is not in the game..
I think there will be some progress in this storyline...
but the only tag that this type of scenes is "incest" in the future parts
maybe Eric do the same when she was younger... maybe before the school days

and IMO there is no rape without violence.

Only if there will be some flashback about this ....and "incest" is a more appropriate tag... maybe it will be added...at the moment there is only this little dialogue that leaves doubts about what happened in the past between Anne and Eric.
Eric at dey 21 of the game is just a secondary character as far as we know... but there will be consequences because he is part of the characters with story progression.

your posts are always interesting

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
It doesn't matter that the previous times Eric raped Anne aren't in the game. During the two scenes that are actually in the game (one rendered and the other breezily described over the phone), Eric believes Anne is asleep. You can't have any kind of sex with a sleeping person unless they've consented to it, and the reason is that a sleeping person can't consent. Sex without consent is rape. Anne's secret enjoyment is irrelevant in this situation; Eric's intent is to sexually assault a sleeping woman, just as it was in the past, and we see/hear about him doing it twice in TACOS.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
yes but even Eric is thinking Anne is sleeping... Anne is not sleeping and she wants him to take advantage of her

rape is only committed on an non-consenting woman...doesn't matter if the guy doesn't know what she is doing...she is the MC wife
is her on command... Anne is using Eric for her pleasure

She raped the Eric fingers?:LOL: O M G!

then they are related (step/brother/sister) and it seems to have happened before...
but then in the case Eric has done this when they was younger and she was living with her mother is just fingering and isn't even able to break a hymen if she do not wakeup she also didn't cum so she was continuing to sleep without noticing ....this is just incest at the best

she is not the MC and Eric is a side character...usually tags are focused on the MC and of course his wife

It is something that happens between teenager brothers and sisters

IMO for me is not rape at all
it is incest at the best
During the two scenes that are actually in the game (one rendered and the other breezily described over the phone), Eric believes Anne is asleep.
yes Anne is cheating on Eric cuz he doesn't know that she is just pretending to sleep
there is also a specific tag in F95 and it is not rape
it is Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 18.34.02.jpg

cheers :sleep:
you are starting to be boring too.

Last edited:
  • Haha

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Guys! I just want to let you know that I will stop to post here for a while if no one will quote me. I've had a little discussion with the mods and I agree with them. (I have already explain well my point of view)
I have my opinions and you have yours so i will not try to change your mind if you do the same to me.

It is a sort of payoff/payout in this case ;)

You are free to write your nonsensical opinion like I'm free to write my nonsensical ones

We will see in the next release how the game will progress.

I will back when the next update will be posted here
if everything goes well

I'm a super fan of this great story.
Thank you all.
stay safe!

• Yay, new update!

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Guys! I just want to let you know that I will stop to post here for a while if no one will quote me. I've had a little discussion with the mods and I agree with them. (I have already explain well my point of view)
I have my opinions and you have yours so i will not try to change your mind if you do the same to me.

It is a sort of payoff/payout in this case ;)

You are free to write your nonsensical opinion like I'm free to write my nonsensical ones

We will see in the next release how the game will progress.

I will back when the next update will be posted here
if everything goes well

I'm a super fan of this great story.
Thank you all.
stay safe!
Dude... I think you need a few days away from internet or at least away from this site. just go out and touch some grass!

• Haha

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Dude... I think you need a few days away from internet or at least away from this site. just go out and touch some grass!
YES! this is what i wrote.
I think i need a break same as some other dude here... but they are free to do their own choices.. like me ;)
but this is for sure my plan even there are lot of games here as you can see in my signature...
thank you for caring about me.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
YES! this is what i wrote.
I think i need a break same as some other dude here... but they are free to do their own choices.. like me ;)
but this is for sure my plan even there are lot of games here as you can see in my signature...
thank you for caring about me.
Wlc! and thx for the facepalm btw.. :p

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Simply put

Chapter 14 = Most of the old version of the game.
Chapter 15 = Standalone. A failed attempt to split the game in two parts.
TACOS = A new version of the game, intended to restore the original story outline, still in progress.

Chapter 1-10 is a defunct version of the game but is still floating around.
damn this is so confusing haha im still trying to figure out what is the smartest choice to download just tacos ? or play chapter 14 then finish it and download 15 ? xD?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
damn this is so confusing haha im still trying to figure out what is the smartest choice to download just tacos ? or play chapter 14 then finish it and download 15 ? xD?
Play 14 to see the previous version of the game, recognizing that it eventually devolves into a mindless fuckfest. Skip 15; there's not much that's interesting in it, and it's a dead end anyway. Then decide if you want to play TACOS now or wait until there's more of it (you won't lack for sex scenes, especially if you allow both Tony and Anne to play around, but it's still mostly setting the board).

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Really whilst I somewhat agree that when Anne was telling Tony about what happened with Eric is technically not rape. The incidences of it happening before weather Anne was young or not is Rape. Weather or not she had an orgasm from it is irrelevant.
The very definition of rape is :-

Rape

Description
Rape is a type of sexual assault involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without their consent.

Eric was doing this before and Anne did not know about it then, that was rape.
The latest event of it happening while Anne was pretending to be asleep but not actually asleep was not rape. Whilst she didn't give verbal consent she could have stopped it if she wanted to.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Eric was doing this before and Anne did not know about it then, that was rape.
The latest event of it happening while Anne was pretending to be asleep but not actually asleep was not rape. Whilst she didn't give verbal consent she could have stopped it if she wanted to.
But you're only looking at it from Anne's perspective. Anne might not feel as if she's being raped because she's 1) awake, and 2) enjoying it. But Eric doesn't know either of those things. From his perspective, she's asleep, which means he's deliberately and consciously raping her. Something he's apparently done before.

If she wanted him prosecuted (which obviously isn't going to happen in this game) the two most recent encounters probably wouldn't be part of the charges, but they'd definitely be used to demonstrate Eric's pattern of sexual assault.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
For the most complete understanding of the scope of the game play chapter 14, move on to chapter 15 (if you dare) and only then move on to TACOS. However, be aware that playing them all in a row like that may give you Deja Vu and cognitive dissonance at the same time. I rather recommend that you only play TACOS. If you don't like that version it is unlikely that you will like the old version any better. It will save you time that way, and when there is an update you will be less confused since TACOS is the only version with updates to come.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
For the most complete understanding of the scope of the game play chapter 14, move on to chapter 15 (if you dare) and only then move on to TACOS. However, be aware that playing them all in a row like that may give you Deja Vu and cognitive dissonance at the same time. I rather recommend that you only play TACOS. If you don't like that version it is unlikely that you will like the old version any better. It will save you time that way, and when there is an update you will be less confused since TACOS is the only version with updates to come.
Ah i see so ill just play 14 then i played it when only version 12 or something was the newest and i really liked it id loved to see her cheat more with others not sharing since i like but not love that so ill see how it will cater to me now

Reactions: L0b0ts

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Ah i see so ill just play 14 then i played it when only version 12 or something was the newest and i really liked it id loved to see her cheat more with others not sharing since i like but not love that so ill see how it will cater to me now
If you lower Anne's relationship score by not letting her do things that she wants to do (exhibition, mostly) and have sex with her friend and your ex then she will cheat on you pretty reliably. The only problem is that you often don't see a lot of the scenes on the cheating path.

JamboIRA

Apr 24, 2020
Hi , someone could send me the link for TACOS part.2 android port, I find the post of the66 but the link isn't working.
Thank you very much.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes