BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 16.43.02.png

Why does it show Cuckold and Anne's faithfulness if it's a sharing game. I've already played this game as a sharing couple, it was great. I just wanted to try the other options. I guess it's the perv in me, whatever it is, does this mean she can cheat or make you into her cuck?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
View attachment 3452329

Why does it show Cuckold and Anne's faithfulness if it's a sharing game. I've already played this game as a sharing couple, it was great. I just wanted to try the other options. I guess it's the perv in me, whatever it is, does this mean she can cheat or make you into her cuck?
Yes. Update 7a re-introduced Tony's dad to this game and therefore when at the beach you get a choice if Anne teases martin or not. If you select yes then that opens the Anne cheating path. See attached image.
In 7b we see either Martin (dad) and Anne going shopping or going to the beach again. If you go shopping Anne is chasing Martin whereas at the beach it is Martin doing the chasing.

1710695537017.png

No doubt a certain person on here will contradict what I say.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Now that Anne has entered the cheating phase (thank God), she should start looking to prostitute herself. With her tools she should be making a lot of money. She should be doing this behind hubby's back. Finding ways to get out to the club without him and getting involved with mafia, black drug gang leaders and the yakuza. She works in their clubs and she has to accept the groping, molestation from the gang members and bosses alike. Just food for thought Mircom3D. Damn, these ideas just keep popping into my head. How about if Martin becomes Anne's pimp? Without hubby knowing.

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Yes. Update 7a re-introduced Tony's dad to this game and therefore when at the beach you get a choice if Anne teases martin or not. If you select yes then that opens the Anne cheating path. See attached image.
In 7b we see either Martin (dad) and Anne going shopping or going to the beach again. If you go shopping Anne is chasing Martin whereas at the beach it is Martin doing the chasing.

View attachment 3452373

Respect Dude! Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 17.26.30.png

Reactions: Ricardo100

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
View attachment 3452329

If Tony does not join in for the fun with Mike & Anne AND Tony asks for the details afterward their fun, cuck = True.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If Tony does not join in for the fun with Mike & Anne AND Tony asks for the details afterward their fun, cuck = True.

correct, though last time I checked there wasnt any conditions check for the var other than the dialogue in that scene. Meaning variable does nothing right now, just a legacy variable.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023

Thanks for the info. Love Anne, she's such a gorgeous little minx!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Does this version end with Anne about to meet Martin while hubby is at work? The ending says "see you in 7b, but, this is 7b. What's up with that?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Not sure why this offends people.

It's fiction and as such offers the opportunity of escapism thru a medium which also provides means of affecting outcome. Dominating, sharing, voyeurism and cuckdom are all a means of escaping the confines of a simplistic society.
Providing different kinks allows more people to be entertained by the work, which for me is great, regardless of
whatever I may require of it.
I agree with you one million percent, BlenderGuy. Crybabies should play Monopoly or Astroids.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3452329

To all players, set your inner-perv free, liberate yourself. It is only a game. Take a walk on the wild side.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

View attachment 3452373

I didn't get to pick one or the other. How do I get this choice?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
To all players, set your inner-perv free, liberate yourself. It is only a game. Take a walk on the wild side.

This is exactly how I see it. It's harmless escapism. If I was held accountable for every person I'd killed in a game, I'd have been locked up for eternity, then buried between Hitler and Stalin.

Reactions: SoiCowboy and Sixty

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Gotta say, Mircom, it takes a lot to evoke an emotion from me in a cuck/NTR story. Just read too many of them, it's only the really good novel-length stories over on Lit that can get me there. Which is a shame, this kind of story is supposed to evoke emotion.

But Martin... not sure when the last time was that I actually wanted to punch a game character. I envisioned Tony watching Anne brush his hand away and then telling him "You can fuck directly off, dad. Next time we're together I'll be pissing on your grave."

Really well done. Quite a twist for a game that was all about compersion (at least on my playthrough) until that storyline. Think the last time I properly hated an NTR character that much was Odeon's terrific antagonist in the series.

3.90 star(s) 122 Votes