sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
There are quite a few people that like him and go down his path. He's not going anywhere. But you can avoid him, which is what I do and don't do his path. I also hope that she doesn't work for him like she did in TAC. But Mircom has been great about giving us more choices this time around and hope we have a choice in that matter.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
But Mircom has been great about giving us more choices this time around and hope we have a choice in that matter.
Glad to hear that since I still havent gotten around to playing Tacos since I played TAC 3-4 months back maybe a bit more I want to say.
But I hope Anne doesn't do something like what she did in the TAC where some of her encounters she waited a week or 2 or more to tell the MC about or something similar to what she did in that beach hutt during the last 2 chapters of TAC. Since I consider that cheating and wasnt on that path

Reactions: Sadowdark

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
It's funny. I've played just about every NTR/swinging game here and I've never seen one character as hated as Martin. I have played both sides in the old version, one where Martin is shut down and one where Annie cheats with him. I have really enjoyed the way that Microm has done everything so far regarding Martin. He made sure Tony had a long talk with Annie about him and has shown anger towards his father about the way he has acted around Annie. In addition in the last update you can have Annie play with him a bit but she shuts it down and actually realizes that fooling around with him would be a mistake which is something he didn't do in the old version.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
There are quite a few people that like him and go down his path. He's not going anywhere. But you can avoid him, which is what I do and don't do his path. I also hope that she doesn't work for him like she did in TAC. But Mircom has been great about giving us more choices this time around and hope we have a choice in that matter.
For me, the stewardess job would be that much more interesting, if she was meeting and fucking different pilots, passengers, etc in different places, stop-overs etc.
When she worked for Martin in the old version it was just him fucking her on the private plane. It could have been so much more, but it was a total damb squib, imo. Boring.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Hopefully, when Anne takes the stewardess job, it's for a real airline, rather than working for that prick.
in the old version she specifically sought and agreed to work with private airlines as a flight attendant precisely because Martin was the one who requested her and being a new stewardess she has to practice,

And that job has a lot of sense inside the plot.. But it is not yet certain that in Tacos Anne will be a stewardess again. (just to avoid too much spoiler)

Also the earnings that are made working for small private airlines are much higher for sexy and available girls like Anne and she has much more free time to devote to getting fucked in all her beautiful holes... very special flight attendant for luxury and luxuriousness-lust services :devilish::ROFLMAO:
People often say that sex at high altitude is upsetting for women (the broken atmospheric pressure makes the holes tighten. I really suggest to have sex during a flight with yur girl.. is incredible! .. in fact if you look closely among the stewardesses there is also Emma (my ex) .. another total slut girl of mine! (y)

I don't think my wife Anne would accept to work for big company like as "American airline" or others where she would have to serve flights with 300 or more passengers...

And if you think well about it. such a demanding job would not fit the plot because it would take her away from home and from me (her husband) very often and for many many consecutive days.

Much better to work for the private flights where she can met business men and women or music stars and very rich Hollywood actors.
I think as her husband, I would have forbidden Anne to be a stewardess for low-cost airlines:cool:

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
It's funny. I've played just about every NTR/swinging game here and I've never seen one character as hated as Martin.
Surely what's-his-name from Big Brother (Eric?), which I never played, was more hated.

I think a game like TAC(OS) needed an existential threat. It should've been Ryan or Dre, or both. Making it the husband's father, who already fucked his last girlfriend away, was a massive swing for the fences and needed to have huge and immediate negative consequences. That was one of the many, many, many ways that the previous game mishandled Martin. Anne having sex with him should've been an immediate game over. (I've explained on countless occasions how the idea of making this the MC's choice is ludicrous; it always had to be Anne's, but I'm not going to repeat that a tenth time. It's back in the thread, a bunch of times.)

I don't mind introducing him and the possibility of a infidelitous relationship anyway, but the husband can't ever know about it, because to condone it (as he can in TAC) immediately renders the MC a nonentity. And I doubt anyone really wants to play an MC that doesn't actually matter to the story, save for people who have a massive sub/cuck/humiliation/loss fetish. There are games that cater to that fetish, of course, but TAC never really committed to it, which makes me think that Mircom wasn't actually trying for one. I've always believed that Mircom was writing a "cuck me until you leave me" story, in which the husband's fetish leads to his wife realizing that she loves other dicks more than she loves him, and I guess we'll see — if there's not a fourth reboot, this time to fix the perpetually janky animations — if I'm right.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I don't mind introducing him and the possibility of a infidelitous relationship anyway, but the husband can't ever know about it, because to condone it (as he can in TAC) immediately renders the MC a nonentity.
I am the MC and your argument about the protagonist being a non-entity doesn't hold water ... I will be able to freely choose whether to decide to continue to be the one who decided and pushed from the beginning of the story my wife to have sex with others after 3/4 year of relationship at the college and after more tha 5 years of happy faithful marriage with her
And I doubt anyone really wants to play an MC that doesn't actually matter to the story, save for people who have a massive sub/cuck/humiliation/loss fetish.
you are free to doubt about this but you forget that I was the one who started this path in my marriage with Anne.
As MC it is impossible for me to regret how, thanks to my initial choice, my Anne has become because of me (she for years has always rejected this idea of mine)
There are games that cater to that fetish, of course, but TAC never really committed to it, which makes me think that Mircom wasn't actually trying for one. I've always believed that Mircom was writing a "cuck me until you leave me" story
Unlike you I never thought of myself as an MC who wanted to be betrayed... that is why i'm comfortable to identify myself in the MC and it would be completely illogical to be faithful for 8+ years to a fiancee who then becomes a wife... as i said you tons of time you forget the story of our couple
This game is not like the ones you are talking about and you are right.. it is not how you was thinking it was...

If you forget the premise of the story you can never understand it
I think a game like TAC(OS) needed an existential threat. It should've been Ryan or Dre, or both. Making it the husband's father, who already fucked his last girlfriend away, was a massive swing for the fences and needed to have huge and immediate negative consequences.
The consequences are always there in this story...but if you want them immediately just delete the game from your computer... :p
or patiently wait for the endings that have not yet been written!

My father opened my eyes to how Emma was not the girl for me and as my wife says in TAC Original Story during the rules discussion:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe you didn't realize that our relationship was going to end before the day we decided together to change our boring lifestyle to what is described in the story.
That was one of the many, many, many ways that the previous game mishandled Martin. Anne having sex with him should've been an immediate game over. (I've explained on countless occasions how the idea of making this the MC's choice is ludicrous; it always had to be Anne's, but I'm not going to repeat that a tenth time. It's back in the thread, a bunch of times.)
The immediate game-overs are there and they are always related to the fact that if I upset Anne...she sometimes puts up with me a lot because she loves me, but if my wife realizes that I am no longer interested in making her happy... in fact there is one game-over right at the beginning of day 1 that should make it very clear to you how important it is to make Anne happy... there will be choices that vam cause other premature game-overs
She reacts to my choices as MC that influence her behavior
Anne is not the MC!
Anne is just the wife of the MC of this game! My wife!
Everything is mutual within me and my wife!

and Mircom has said this many times.... (I asked him in PM if it wouldn't have been better to make Anne also MC by making a multiple protagonist game. but he made it clear to me that this was never his original intention... and I fully approve!)

Anne's choices are only related to Martin. bc this is the key to open the cheating path and it is clear in the rule discussion
Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 13.49.36.jpg

this means that she can fuck whoever she wants even if I'm not there if she tells me later ... but that Martin is the only one she can cheat on my back --- this is the key to the story .. this is Anne's wild card
but there will be choices in the far future for me as MC to change the consequences of that cheating

Only she can decide whether to open the cheating path that is only with Martin or not!

Unlike you I never thought of myself as an MC who wanted to be betrayed...it would be completely illogical to be faithful for 8+ years to a fiancee who then becomes a wife as this story is talking about!
Anne and I .. we ae steel young (about 26 years old) and we both are on the same page...
the decision about this was mutual

I as MC will always have my choices that will condition the endings and the cnsequences (BAD and Good) of the actions that I chose to create!!!
So in the end there will be my choices for create a good or bad ending for me. I am and remain the only MC in this story... as everything that happens starts from the many years before and was always my idea... to have free sex as it was in the 70's.
The 70s is a myth for those who want to live like hippies and this story is very reminiscent of the ideology of the "flower children" "make love not war!" and many other mythical slogans of a past of true sexual freedom

I understand that for many of you such a relationship would be unbearable, I experienced a very similar one and it worked! That is why I consider this story a masterpiece.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
.... And then I can't understand why everyone is picking on Martin because he fucked Emma....;)
But guys-there were two of them doing it!!! And it was Emma who chose my dad because she realized he was the rich one!
Emma only cared about money when she was in the first college year--she was only 17 and a naughty little girl..

do you really believe that a 40 year old father can resist a 17 year old stunning girl crawling on his dick?
My dad is not a saint!

She got her degree thanks to my dad's money

Reactions: L0b0ts

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Only the adventurous couple but perfect strangers disappeared to give priority to this game.

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 7a + Gallery by asahibito + WT by LightmanP

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 507 MB

Come find me on .
Android update please and thank you

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Just downloaded this to play it again on a Mac and there seems to be lots of lost images with the screen being blank with just the conversation showing. Any idea why that is? I don't remember this being an issue last time I played it.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes