Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
I haven't redownloaded the new "reboot" yet...

1. Is it worth it?
2. Does anyone have a save file so I'm not stuck playing through the same story?

Bourne

Jul 15, 2017
I haven't redownloaded the new "reboot" yet...

1. Is it worth it?
2. Does anyone have a save file so I'm not stuck playing through the same story?
Main story thread is pretty much the same but there are some changes here and there. You should probably start from scratch

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Did the more visually stunning version omit the toilet scene involving the resort barman?
The giant-schlonged employee with whom she had several encounters is absent from this version. That said, I sincerely doubt Anne will lack access to black cock over the course of this reboot.

1. Is it worth it?
It is, so far, the same general story, but there are some new scenes (and a number of old scenes are no longer there), Anne takes the plunge a bit earlier, there's an element of misaligned expectations regarding that plunge that weren't in the previous versions (which could be interesting, or could be forgotten), she's still woefully (or willfully) blind to his infidelities (if he engages in them), and you will still be graced with countless renders of meals about which you surely don't care. It's just now getting to the point where there are interesting and important changes to be made (or not), so we'll see what happens.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This is one of a very few games where I felt the Dev was giving me lots of cool content and story development in a free download. I don't expect every other game/VN creator to do the same, but it felt like my teenage dream of waking up in a sex shop/massage parlour had almost become a reality.

The main girl in this is stunning and reminds me of one of those European holiday reps you'd meet who was always down for a bareback shag. This dev can do no wrong in my book.

Reactions: Mircom3D

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Just finished the update. I can't wait to see what everyone thinks off the new Martin situation. No spoilers from me but I like this version MUCH better. Oh and I'm not the hero your looking for

Reactions: dian091

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Just finished the update. I can't wait to see what everyone thinks off the new Martin situation. No spoilers from me but I like this version MUCH better. Oh and I'm not the hero your looking for
Not even some teaser pics?:cry:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I also played it and just wanna confirm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 19, 2020
This is one of a very few games where I felt the Dev was giving me lots of cool content and story development in a free download. I don't expect every other game/VN creator to do the same, but it felt like my teenage dream of waking up in a sex shop/massage parlour had almost become a reality.

The main girl in this is stunning and reminds me of one of those European holiday reps you'd meet who was always down for a bareback shag. This dev can do no wrong in my book.
Hey , just curious the model in your profile pic belongs to which game ?

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes