88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
After each sex session of Anne there should be possibility for MC to cleanup her (for a cuckold path).
it is already possible to clean her up when possible, but as you know I (as MC) and my wife have different jobs. She works with Kenny at the moment and often has to stay out of the house and sleep over at his place for days--
and being that, ours is not the typical cuckold loser/wife humiliating her husband to laugh behind his back.
There are certain rules that we have given to each other... and I am the one who has always pushed Anne to have sex with others... but this is only to satisfy a specific fetish of mine a not to make her fall in love with others... in many dialogues you can also see that I feel a certain jealousy even though jealousy quota is part of our fetishism (since Anne also has her own fetish that consists of the fact that she likes to have sex with others in my presence and she also likes to tell me what she has done when we are not together)
--------
The choice to open the cheating path is Anne's alone, and she is doing it to test me, but it is only me as the MC's behaviors and reactions that will make Anne's cheating with my father-in-law a disaster or a strengthening for our marriage. It is clear that Anne is still not sure that I have been 100% honest and since in my path I am fucking other girls behind her back she has good reason to suspect it

In short, there is no cheating if Anne tells her husband who she had sex with even though the act occurred in my absence and the option to clean up her it is always possible after I watch her having sex with other men (which in most of cases I suggested to her to fuck) and then I enter the room after the guys have left to congratulate with her about how sexy she was!. (this is always based to make her happy)

it is important to understand that the action of cleaning her up is not done to humiliate her husband in front of others but makes it clear the immense love that Anne and me.... we feel for each other.

there are no debts to be paid between my wife and me. We are both in the same page!

IMO, the cheating path is the one to choose if you want to understand the deep motivations that led the couple to venture into the discovery of free and fun sex (this was a mutual decision of the two partners and is not attributable only to me or only to Anne)
...I believe, however, that this is a phase that happens in many young couples who got married too young (they have been married since right after their graduation) it is a phase that sooner or later will change and will lead the couple to decide what to do when they realize they have become adults

It is also very important that we could make names for our saves. Some games have it, some don't, but that would be really helpful. For example, I want to try both routes of Anne (cheating and faithfulness) so that I don't get confused between saves.
in this i totally agree with you! (y)

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I know and that's great, but let's say there was nothing after sex with Harry and Tom when Harry came in her. That would be hot.
That would be humiliating the cuck! and not hot at all (for me as i said in my previous post!) this is not a classic cuckold story where the husband will be humiliated by his wife!.. and in that scene would be senseless cleaning her!

but for more details...

Evens I still believe that the vacation described in part 6 should have contained more events ... in my path I have already fucked the two sisters Tina and Trina ... (these names remind me a little of those in the Walt Disney cartoons lol) and so I lied to my wife that I had been late due to the bartender talk talk
and this is very important
here there a dialogues about the path that i prefer as 88Stanford88
Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 17.37.44.jpg
Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 17.38.01.jpg

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 17.38.10.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 17.38.23.jpg
she was tired
Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 17.38.56.jpg
Anne saved me in some way.. because after having sex with the sisters I think she would have noticed that I didn't have the usual stamina

But of course i have also played as MC the path where i'm a peeping tom... but this is not my as 88stan favourite path ;)
and also in this path she was tired
Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 17.41.34.jpg
She promises me that she will make it up to me.

the fact that it becomes more and more evident that I am the one lying to Anne is going to be very important when my wife also starts cheating on me with her father-in-law ... because Martin is her wild card in this story ... so I ... as 88stan.... I think this is the most interesting path to follow.... also because I really hate being a cuckolded peeping tom. I like much more to join with Anne in her sex scenes with her occasional partners when possible!

I don't think it would have been very logical for me to clean Tom and Harry's cum that is covering Anne body, since we are not going to have sex together that night. In both paths!

as I said in my previous post there are no scenes of humiliating the cuck in this story

Last edited:
Reactions: Pole Star

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Anne is hot as fuck and i am glad the dev introduced the cheating path. The game was always great to me but it felt a bit like it stagnated, with a cheating path you get to spice up the game and make it more interesting IMO. The scenarios of keeping a secret and having sex with someone behind your partners back make it a lot more interesting.
I just hope it doesn't spill over to the other paths.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I just hope it doesn't spill over to the other paths.
The cheating path never spilled over into the other paths even in the old edition of the game.
So I don't see how this can happen now....
this thread is full of people who never understood the difference between cheating and sharing!

Anne can fuck everyone but the only one she can cheat with remains Martin....!
Because as I have said a thousand times the fact that she tells me that her first 3some experience was with Ted and his son River proves that this event was not cheating!

Even if she cheats with strangers or with Dre or Ryan and wathever the doctor and so on!... she will sooner or later tell it to me as it happens in the old version during the vacation of the sixth anniversary of our marriage

...and if you don't use the mod :devilish: cheat path doesn't spill over to the other paths.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Was I the only one that felt like the last few sex scenes were kinda phoned in? Early on, the hottub stuff and then the first threesome and home were far ahead of TAC 1 in quality. Now with the vacation scenes, it's just kinda going through the motions...fewer position changes, things like that.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Was I the only one that felt like the last few sex scenes were kinda phoned in? Early on, the hottub stuff and then the first threesome and home were far ahead of TAC 1 in quality. Now with the vacation scenes, it's just kinda going through the motions...fewer position changes, things like that.
Well yes...my wife and I often phoned each other for making sex :ROFLMAO:

but all kidding aside I had talked about this in this post comparing the old edition with the new tacos... https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-7a-mircom3d.7192/post-12972998 the sex scenes should be longer and with more detail... (although this would cause some delay in the frequency of updates)

for the first scene in the massage tub with the GoPro underwater camera is still very well done IMO and being the first scene the little phone frame from which you can see part of the scene is very exciting... but the fucking outside the tub is well detailed

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well yes...my wife and I often phoned each other for making sex :ROFLMAO:

but all kidding aside I had talked about this in this post comparing the old edition with the new tacos... https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-7a-mircom3d.7192/post-12972998 the sex scenes should be longer and with more detail... (although this would cause some delay in the frequency of updates)

for the first scene in the massage tub with the GoPro underwater camera is still very well done IMO and being the first scene the little phone frame from which you can see part of the scene is very exciting... but the fucking outside the tub is well detailed
I agree with you in the case, the hottub and underwater was high-effort and looks great. But that was my point, then the subsequent scenes paled in comparison.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Just to check its only the "Version: TACOS Part 7a" needed nowadays to play from the start? :)
this is just up to you..
you can use the old dead version... but beware!!!
in some cases the old version can make spoilers of upcoming Tacos updates because there are not always big changes... most of the time there are minor changes comparing them.
Tacos 14/15 arrives with content covering about 180/190 plot days

Tacos part7a is now at day 46/47.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Remarius

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The big problem with the "CH14-full-fixed" version is that for some strange reason in this fixed(?) version there is a Cheat/Mod built into the game which to me has been Mircom's biggest mistake causing only confusion and making people think that the Anne "cheat" path spills over into the Anne faithful path!

I am convinced that Mncome3D will not make this big mistake again that caused so many complaints!

Fortunately I have the original version of CH 14 (before the full-fix.. with some bug,,, but i prefer bugs without use the built-in cheat/mod that made the rework necessary!

that idiot who suggested the dev to include the Cheat/Mod in CH14 is the real culprit..
Fortunately I'm sure Tacos will return to being the masterpiece it always was in the original story thought up by the dev!

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Anne is hot as fuck and i am glad the dev introduced the cheating path. The game was always great to me but it felt a bit like it stagnated, with a cheating path you get to spice up the game and make it more interesting IMO. The scenarios of keeping a secret and having sex with someone behind your partners back make it a lot more interesting.
One of the major problems with the original (and first reboot) of TAC was that the story ended when Martin appeared. If you let Anne cheat with Martin (and/or Ryan) there was a bit more story, but after that it was just mindless fucking...Anne and Tony both...with zero attachment to any sort of plot. And perhaps that's why we have a second reboot.

The major hurdle Mircom's going to have to overcome in reboot #2 is giving the story a purpose once Anne's all-in with the premise, which she now is. With multiple paths there need to be multiple purposes, but "Anne fucks another dude/Tony fucks another coworker" isn't a story, it's the sexual equivalent of showing us Anne eating her pizza/hot dog/steak every single fucking mealtime. No one cares what Anne (or Tony) eats, and if they're meaningless NPCs no one cares who either of them fucks, either. It has to go somewhere. To serve some sort of narrative endpoint.

If he can't do that — if he can't at least outline a story that goes somewhere, and has endings — it's just going to be another rendered stroke story, which is what TAC2 was.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This is not true, it's actually 105 days. Each chapter in the Old version was 7 days 15x7=105
I was talking about "PLOT DAYS!" not about days described with rendering!
But on the sixth wedding anniversary vacation (CH14) Anne talks to 6 months of our new lifestyle--she want to go back to how we were 6 months before...
in plus mine is a logical deduction because many days are not described... often you go from Tuesday to Friday in the old TAC and even in Tacos it happens that you jump from day eight to day thirteen...
and following the logic of the prologue we have been married for 5 Years ... and the anniversary comes too soon in my opinion to be done after 100 days ...
although it is true you have represented scenically about 105 days -- but I repeat here Anna says their open relationship has been going on for 6 months!
even I thought a chapter was a week...but I follow the dialogues and actually the six months Anne is talking about makes a lot of sense)
Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 12.59.52.jpg
In this scene Anneis saying to me that she want us to be who we were 6 month ago!

6 x 30 days each month = 180 DAYS! :cool: maybe more and this is up to CH14.. than CH15.. so we are at 190 DAYS OF THE PLOT!

Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 13.15.56.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 13.16.11.jpg
and the dialogue continued...

Even I thought one chapter it was = a week ... but I follow the story and dialogues and actually the six months Anne talks about makes a lot of sense)

So you mean you are completely reworking the original story for these mistakes??....
Then in the prologue it is clear that I have been married to Anne for 5 Years (edit today for number error digit was 15) and it is clear that up to the first day of the game Anne has always refused to have this lifestyle...
How is it possible that it is really my wife who wants to go back to the way we were 6 months before?

However, when I say 180 days of story in TAC I don't mean that every day is described with scenes...because it seems to me that even in Tacos there are days that skip..and it would be illogical to describe repetitive routine scenes such as going to work, eating and sleeping and eating breakfast.... even in our real lives there are repetitive days where nothing happens that is worth telling about..-

now there are 2 options

Either my wife is lying about the fact that our new lifestyle started 6 months ago.
Or you skipped 80 days of scenes

SO i do not thing I'm wrong ... but I can't always make poems in my posts.

From now on.. my dear Mircom3D remember the following please:...
I am talking about this story and the coherence in its evolution...bc if in TAC there were only 100 days.... those heaters who complain that Anne is a total whore who fucks everyone all the time making fuckfests living in a town called SlutVille would be right

this is how a read my story with my wife Anne... our new life has been going on for 6 months at the Barbados--and I always believe what Anne says;)

I hope this can makes sense to you!

Last edited:

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Weniger anzeigen
Hello Gold members, I need your help! :)
I've wanted to redo the models for Anne's Mom, Josie and MC's Sister Alexa. I need your help in choosing if I should use the new models or stick with the old ones.
Thanks in advance for your help.
ALEXA - MC's Sister

JOSIE - Anne's Mom

Please select only one for each Charact
The new one are much better i think

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes