hooter

Mar 19, 2020
Ive seen another game that has same model as Anne but with big boobs granted different taste for different people. But I cant even give that game a try cause imo she looks way worst with big boobs
What can I say? I like bigger Hooters........ But like you said " different taste for different people" is true........ :)

Reactions: blaqkthespian

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Weniger anzeigen
Hello Gold members, I need your help! :)
I've wanted to redo the models for Anne's Mom, Josie and MC's Sister Alexa. I need your help in choosing if I should use the new models or stick with the old ones.
Thanks in advance for your help.
ALEXA - MC's Sister

JOSIE - Anne's Mom

Please select only one for each Charact
The new one are much better i think

(y)(y)In the first image New

(y)(y)In the second image, Old

Reactions: Leongen43

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
She's such a gorgous slutty little wife who wears some amazing outfits. Would be hot if the more you push her to perform with other guys, the sluttier she becomes. Women tend to lose control of themselves in the heat of the moment. So would have been hot to find clues of her eventually cheating, obviously with the MC being able to clone her Whatsapp to see her messages, how she reacts to guys and details of meet ups.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I'd like to ask Mircom A question. Is there any chance you will be offering an android version of your game on patreon? I'd love to support your game but since I only play on a kindle (yeah I'm old) I Ned android. If anyone agrees please like or comment. Maybe if enough people do he will see a reason to do it. If you can't that's coll ill just wait until someone posts it here

Reactions: Mircom3D

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
I'd like to ask Mircom A question. Is there any chance you will be offering an android version of your game on patreon? I'd love to support your game but since I only play on a kindle (yeah I'm old) I Ned android. If anyone agrees please like or comment. Maybe if enough people do he will see a reason to do it. If you can't that's coll ill just wait until someone posts it here
Working on it! :)

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The dev seems to totally get how to portray voyeurism/sharing. I'd also love the option to allow the woman to "let go" and have fun, which drives the MC into questioning his ego. And how a woman he wants to act like a slut should in fact obey him, based purely on his fragile sense of manhood. The MC in the game is clearly attractive to women and packing heat in the underpants so it's not really a problem.

I have some experience of these trends as I've lived in different parts of the Uk, as well as have ties to the military and police. As a kid I personally witnessed lots of sharing wives going on at a military base I lived on.
The same for police I knew thru playing Sunday football. It was such a big thing in the UK for decades, and still is.

The issue some have with sharing is the believe a woman will prefer another man, which attacks the ego.
Or, decide to meet up with the guy secretly. These issues are all based on male ego and need to feel superior in every situation which involves how a woman perceives you.

I've dated numerous attractive women in my time, always informing them I never wanted to marry anyone. So I never really felt the need to gain any sense of self empowerment from them. And my observations as a kid made me realise how most adults want to have some fun, but feel trapped. I did a few years travelling all over the World, and slept with mostly married older women because I always felt they were more experienced sexually. They also appreciate feeling beautiful, as many older women are. I think younger women are more attractive to older men, who want to reimagine their youth, but with more power and experience.

In fact, my first time as a teen was with a much older woman she was in a relationship with a solider, but was obsessed with "training me". Some kid who just looked at her with lusting eyes, as kids tended to when you saw a woman with big boobs and a short skirt etc.

The other women I met would usually be dating guys and wanting some fun and nothing else. I always got up and left within the hour, unless the woman wanted to hang out. I do relationships but since I witnessed so many toxic relationships based on enforced monogamy, realised I never wanted to impose the same archaic burden on another human being. Women are beautiful, having sex with them is amazing, watching them getting railed in your presence is hot as fuck. Threesomes are something which either work well or fail miserably.
Voyeurism is also hot as fuck. I never set limits or safe words because I don't ever feel someone in control of their own emotions needs to impose controi on a woman you've told to "enjoy herself, but YOU CAN"T ..... because I'll cry!"

We come into the World alone and leave the same way. We own no one. No woman should be forced by baby our socially imposed fragile masculinity. I don't need to replicate my perception of a solid family base, because I've never met anyone who has a genuinely normal family.

So that's why I love this game, it has an easy vibe to it. The woman may have the best orgasm of her life with a guy who works for minimum wage. The MC is man enough to accept that and receive the appreciation his girlfriend will reward him with.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes