CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Martin is Tony's father. He just arrived in part 7a. Some people love him, some hate him. Either way, he marks the start of the real "NTR" stuff with Anne. It's optional though. You can stick to the happy swinging/sharing and she'll just go on fucking the whole city while Tony watches or joins in.
Nope. I love cheating, slutty whore wives the most. Sharing and hotwifeing are nice too. I don't care if she gets busted or not. I think I love it so much, because it's just cold and mean. Cheating on your husband with your family members is the icing on the cake, including fathers-in-law.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Finally Martin is here, now I'm expecting to see some new writing about the plot and not a copy paste Martin from the old TAC.

Nothing wrong with the non-cheating route when Anne stops his advance. What I dislike about it in TAC is when Anne cheated there was zero sign of remorse that instantly turned the "loving hotwife" into a cum-dump slut, and when the option to confess is selected, she just took a 180 degree turn back into the role of loving wife.

More writing needs to be done instead of showing the 2 of them just went back to their lives as before without bump. At least show some effort on Anne's side to mend their relationship, show that she really loves MC and felt bad cheating on him. When all she did was apologize for cheating then went on happy slut mode again to fuck everything that moves, I can't really feel that she even cares about MC at that point. And imo it's pretty similar to the Ryan plot as well when she decides to cheat with Ryan, confess or not there isn't a hint of remorse and almost looks like she is in love with Ryan.

ALL HAIL!!!, cum-dump sluts, all around the world, ALL HAIL!!! Bless their hearts. You go Anne, fuck everybody and anything that moves. You go girl.

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
Anne's cheating pretty much starts with Martin. They can fool around behind Tony's back. Then she starts fucking people without permission and being secretive about it. That stuff should be coming in the next few updates.

Tony can cheat earlier I think. He can hook up with other girls, starting with those "massages," without telling Anne.

And it'll be a couple years before your suggestion is even possible. Right now the dev is slowly re-releasing a 6 year old game, with slightly better renders and angles so the scenes look less dated. Not making significant changes to the story or the events.
Which is really the big problem. The previous version was better, the story, the progress and the trajectory were all better. The renders on the new version don't make up for the way it lacks in other areas ... tbh the new renders don't seem at all worthwhile even if it had been a direct copy.
Seems to me that by the time the story gets anywhere near to where we were ... it'll be time for another render refresh. I don't know why developers don't just have faith in the power of their story, or is it simply just another way of keeping the money rolling in without having to do much real work.

Reactions: Scarlet.b93

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Not sure what I did wrong but I had Tony send Ann to Teds room alone and got the bj from Elena last update but in this update I never got the dream to see the 3some with Ted and grandson, only got the sexting from Ann with Kenny and the amateur night and finding out dad was there and saw it. Also I’ve been banging Nichole behind Ann’s back but this update didn’t see her at the gym and she never came over?

Reactions: Leongen43
Dec 21, 2019
Which is really the big problem. The previous version was better, the story, the progress and the trajectory were all better. The renders on the new version don't make up for the way it lacks in other areas ... tbh the new renders don't seem at all worthwhile even if it had been a direct copy.
Seems to me that by the time the story gets anywhere near to where we were ... it'll be time for another render refresh. I don't know why developers don't just have faith in the power of their story, or is it simply just another way of keeping the money rolling in without having to do much real work.
The restart did exactly what it was supposed to. Subscribers and earnings are steadily increasing.

Improvements and changes would've been nice. They also would've taken effort. So instead we get the same old mindless fuckfest with 50 characters and 200 choices. Anne fucks a new stranger every day, Tony eats a lot of lunch.
Oh, there was that new hot tub scene. That was a good one.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Not sure what I did wrong but I had Tony send Ann to Teds room alone and got the bj from Elena last update but in this update I never got the dream to see the 3some with Ted and grandson, only got the sexting from Ann with Kenny and the amateur night and finding out dad was there and saw it. Also I’ve been banging Nichole behind Ann’s back but this update didn’t see her at the gym and she never came over?
Are you sure the dream ? Did you started with a wrong save? .. and i have done almost all paths... but maybe you start with a save where the MC goes to be the peeping tom who watch his wife doing BJ to TED!... in this case maybe that dream will not start because the 3some with TED and his son River never happened

I suggest you to start from the point when you can choose to send your wife alone to the TED room for real!
in this case the dream will be there!
But i think the dream can apperas also if you go with Anne in the ted room!
the main difference is here:
Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 16.50.09.jpg
if yu have a lot of relationship points
you get this choice
Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 16.52.18.jpg

This is absolutely the same as it was in TAC.. but the only difference is that if you are around 5 points of relationship you will never get this choice and Anne will start her cheating path in any case...

At this point I just can't understand how someone here is so happy to write: FINALLY CHOICES MATTER!!!
Ignore the naysayers Mircom. I am enjoying TACOS more then I did TAC. Keep up the good work with the choices. And I loved this! :LOL:
I'm glad that you are happy with the work on the new choices...but why weren't you just as happy with the ones in the old version?
I just asking bc up to this point in the old TAC the choices mattered exactly in the same way.

I.E.:
The choices to open the Anne cheat path are absolutely the same in both editions of the story
and the Anne cheat path starts with Martin bc Martin remain the only one Anne can cheat with.. since her father in law
is-the-ONLY-NO-GO-GUY for Anne!

However, I am very glad that you are finally happy with this masterpiece of Mircom3D!

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Hey Mircom. Just wanted to say thanks again for what you're doing with TACOS. I love Anne. I like how you are handling the remake and am loving the choices. I did signup with your Patreon today. I can only do White tier for now but as soon as I can I will up it to Bronze. Keep up the good work. :cool:

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
...Also I’ve been banging Nichole behind Ann’s back but this update didn’t see her at the gym and she never came over?
I could only get Nicole to come over this update by going back and telling anne not to screw kenny, at which when mc complains that he wants her she suggests calling nicole, chose that option and nicole comes over. with this update ive found the only way to get most new scenes is to start play from punta vacation or even before that. as any save i had at the end of vacation all go directly to 6b ending and menu screen. But if i pick a save from much earlier and play through I get some scenes. im gonna just wait for 7b and mod release, clear all old saves and start fresh.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DeVitar

Apr 10, 2018
You are free to play TAC but in the OP is clear that after CH15 there was no more updates bc the dev decided the rework

You have to keep in mind that currently Tacos is on day 45/... but chapter 14 + chapter 15 come to more than 180 days of storyline content...
in fact being in the same thread I use the old release to compare the differences with the new one.
So game has 1/4 content of original or it was somehow rearranged?

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
At this point I just can't understand how someone here is so happy to write: FINALLY CHOICES MATTER!!!

I'm glad that you are happy with the work on the new choices...but why weren't you just as happy with the ones in the old version?
I just asking bc up to this point in the old TAC the choices mattered exactly in the same way.
Yea as far as I know the choices were just there to see if you would allow Anne to fuck the guy or don't. Not that I'm complaining since I sometimes like it linear and simple, it's pretty much 1 of the perks that I like about TAC TACOS but yea I would not define this as "choices matter" at all.

Overall I would say the quality of scenes, renders and animations had went up for sure compared to TAC. Story wise.... Well that remained to be seen. I might consider subbing again after I see how the story play out later when the cheating starts with Martin.

Yes and no. TACOS is a reboot, there are some changes to the story as well. And its story haven't catch up to the point where TAC was stopped so yes TAC has more content. You can play through TAC ch14 before starting TACOS if you have the time, ch15 is like a whole new game when the story went on a train wrecked so no harm stopping at ch14.

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Finally Martin is here, now I'm expecting to see some new writing about the plot and not a copy paste Martin from the old TAC.

Nothing wrong with the non-cheating route when Anne stops his advance. What I dislike about it in TAC is when Anne cheated there was zero sign of remorse that instantly turned the "loving hotwife" into a cum-dump slut, and when the option to confess is selected, she just took a 180 degree turn back into the role of loving wife.

More writing needs to be done instead of showing the 2 of them just went back to their lives as before without bump. At least show some effort on Anne's side to mend their relationship, show that she really loves MC and felt bad cheating on him. When all she did was apologize for cheating then went on happy slut mode again to fuck everything that moves, I can't really feel that she even cares about MC at that point. And imo it's pretty similar to the Ryan plot as well when she decides to cheat with Ryan, confess or not there isn't a hint of remorse and almost looks like she is in love with Ryan.
Things getting out of control is one of the major genres of NTR/cuck/hotwife smut. It's the theme of most of the best selling book series on Amazon, most of the long-running story series on Literotica, most of the cheating spouse stories on chyoa, basically everywhere except closed-arc NTR comics.

My guess- and I have no information, just a guess- is that Mircom is going to lead Tony down the cuck path that starts with him losing any say in who she bangs and hating himself for liking it, then ends with him accepting that he likes it and being happy about it all. And it's perfectly possible for her to love him right through all of it, if she believes it's getting him hot.

This story doesn't fit that model perfectly because Tony gets too much action on the side, but still. Her cheating without remorse and him liking it despite himself would be the usual route.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Yea as far as I know the choices were just there to see if you would allow Anne to fuck the guy or don't. Not that I'm complaining since I sometimes like it linear and simple, it's pretty much 1 of the perks that I like about TAC TACOS but yea I would not define this as "choices matter" at all.

Overall I would say the quality of scenes, renders and animations had went up for sure compared to TAC. Story wise.... Well that remained to be seen. I might consider subbing again after I see how the story play out later when the cheating starts with Martin.

Yes and no. TACOS is a reboot, there are some changes to the story as well. And its story haven't catch up to the point where TAC was stopped so yes TAC has more content. You can play through TAC ch14 before starting TACOS if you have the time, ch15 is like a whole new game when the story went on a train wrecked so no harm stopping at ch14.
It went off the tracks before ch 15.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
yes it is about 1/4 compared to the old release
and yes it was rearranged in order to add same scene ... like Martin arrives in the old TAC chapter 7 as here in Tacos he is in part7 too.. but the puntacana vacation was in the chapter 3 in TAC... and in Tacos is in thepart 6

some of the scenes that was after PuntaCana like the poker striptease with Mike instead was before that vacationin the old reòease..
there are minor changes and big changes (big changes requires a lot of more rendering time as you know) from time to time but the sense of the plot is the same!

Minor changes are faster becoes the location are the same as TAC so it is easy to add models...

Big changes rquires totally new rendering... and the orgies are the more hard to wrk can requires even weeks to create a lot of total new 1080p HD pics!
(usually orgies scenes are with max 5/6 pics and then they ALL cum OVER IN A MEGA BUKKAKE on the poor Anne :ROFLMAO: she likes to be covered in cum )

in the PC vacation of the old version there is more content and some of the sex scenes are made with more renderings. (except that in the new tacos only the "dream" comes with a good ammount of total new renderings!)
ea as far as I know the choices were just there to see if you would allow Anne to fuck the guy or don't. Not that I'm complaining since I sometimes like it linear and simple, it's pretty much 1 of the perks that I like about TAC TACOS but yea I would not define this as "choices matter" at all.
Maybe you are right but choices matter in the same way as was for the both release (up to now for tacos and up to CH14 for TAC except for some error that was fixed in the 14 fixed version)
about Martin (for example) is totally avoidable in both (old and new Tacos=... and Martin is an important character
but also some girl is totally avoidable.

the Anne cheating path is avoidable..

But please note:
in this type of story there is no betrayal if the betrayer confesses to the betrayed what he did even after a few days since both husband (me) and wife (Anne) have different jobs that often prevent them from being able to see each other for days
Overall I would say the quality of scenes, renders and animations had went up for sure compared to TAC.
true but not for some specific scenes like the ones when I have to watch Anne fucked by Cornell from the from a small slit in the curtain that obscures part of the scene (even is realistic .. it is not good because this is game and i prefer the renders in the old tac about the Vacation... but in tacos there is a way to join with Anne and Cornell and this is my favourite scene
and not whether I decide to fuck with other girls, indeed you can read my previous posts about this point

if I fuck with other girls I lose the 3some of Anne with Tom and Harry
Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 19.20.46.jpg
So choice matter a bit too much for my taste! ;) (but there will be the mod?.. yes but the Mod is the one that cause confusion in the plot)

the fact that for me to be able to fuck other girls I have to miss Anne scenes ... i don't like that!

it is like a punishment

so depend if you like to be a peeping tom or you like to fuck other girls.
Here if you have not read befor you can look my previous post where I made detailed comparison between the old and the new version
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-7a-mircom3d.7192/post-12972998

here there is a missing scene related to the second catamaran tour
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-7a-mircom3d.7192/post-13006492

at the end don't forget that all the settings where the scenes take place are ready bc they are exactly what they were in the old version and this reduces the processing time and it would be good for Mircom to create sex scenes with 30/40 renderings as they were in the old version...( in some case) here sex scenes are shorter IMO.

In closing..I love this story and am happy with the work done but there are some missing scenes that in my opinion could have been longer...and I find it punishing to be forced to be a beta cuck voyeur oto watch who Anne i fucking by having to refuse to fuck other girls!
I will never forget the missing orgy scene at the never happen second catamaran tour.. (in fact in this case there are no renders from the old release!)
that scene would have taken long time for rendering because scenes with many models like orgy and gangbangs are always the ones that take a long time to come in high definition!

Last edited:

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
It went off the tracks before ch 15.
Yea it did but it simply was in the "range" of my acceptance :ROFLMAO:. Ch15 just brought this to another level for me.

Things getting out of control is one of the major genres of NTR/cuck/hotwife smut. It's the theme of most of the best selling book series on Amazon, most of the long-running story series on Literotica, most of the cheating spouse stories on chyoa, basically everywhere except closed-arc NTR comics.

My guess- and I have no information, just a guess- is that Mircom is going to lead Tony down the cuck path that starts with him losing any say in who she bangs and hating himself for liking it, then ends with him accepting that he likes it and being happy about it all. And it's perfectly possible for her to love him right through all of it, if she believes it's getting him hot.

This story doesn't fit that model perfectly because Tony gets too much action on the side, but still. Her cheating without remorse and him liking it despite himself would be the usual route.
The cuckold variable is there anyway, going down the complete cuck path when he loses all control where Anne just kept him around for whatever reason she has but definitely not as loving as before. This whole idea isn't too bad if Mircom decides to make this as 1 of the routes. While the other continues on the whole hotwife or swinging settings, but then multiple routes never happened in TAC before so...... (I can hardly consider the cheat and non-cheat as 2 different routes as the differences are really insignificant)

Just as what I mentioned earlier, like whatever hotwife/cuck/swinging stories on Literotica or any other similar games around. The communication, interaction between the couple is important as it conveys the feelings of what writers trying to tell. The whole idea of Anne cheating and Tony losing control is fine, what I dislike was the "forgiving" part when Anne turns around. Anne appologize > Tony forgives > yay back to slutting around. They were more like roommates at that point rather than a couple, then the whole sleeping around thing doesn't gives the cuck/hotwife vibe anymore as I can't feel any feelings between them. That's the part I wish Mircom would put more words on rather than just breeze through what happened between them.

Also maybe this time we can get more "cheating" content when Anne chose not to confess? :whistle: As I recall there also wasn't a lot differences when Anne isn't faithful.

Reactions: Sixty

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I see how the story play out later when the cheating starts with Martin.
The plot is the same...
my father the only one with whom Anne can cheat on me...and I'm sure there will be choices where I as MC might decide to share my wife with him to prevent her from cheating on me in an irreparable way that would lead me to divorce

but divorce how, if she is part of the family ... only to see her for Christmas and at Thanksgiving??.:unsure:...
commit murder? naaa I'm not the type:cool:

...after all losing my wife and then seeing her love my father seems rather bizarre to me since Anne remains part of the family.... what should I do? Should I start calling her mom?

Hey mom-Anne please can you prepare a good pasta for the dinner? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, that's fair. I think my years of reading smut from amateur writers has made me willing to accept what I think the writer is *trying* to convey rather than always judging how effectively they convey it. Which definitely brings my interpretation into things as a part of the story, if you follow.

I like this game because the writer likes both main characters, there's no miserable rapes, Anne's not treated as hateful or stupid, and Tony's not just a pathetic loser. It defies a lot of the godawful tropes that infect this type of game. So I'm willing to try to enjoy whatever story Mircom wants to tell for what it is and try not to put my expectations on it. Your interpretation of it is just as valid as mine.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes