88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You could choose not to fuck the two sisters,
this is not my plan!
I decided to send her alone because i want fuck with other girls!
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 18.06.31.jpg
I don't like to be a peeping tom!
when she has the threesome.
if I do not fuck the sisters there is not a threesome!
She just give a blowjob to Ted and the scene end!
The texting images and film Anne sends from New York is a pretty realistic portrayal of what a husband would get. The father / son threesome was imaged in this update, as a dream to display the arousal / jealousy / angst of the MC. The 3some with the two young dudes was better in this version
What you are talking about?

NEW YORK???
They are from Vancouver man...
When Anne tells me that she had a 3some in text-based format is for real it is not imaginary :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

and really that's how Mircom decided to play this mistake due only to wanting to save rendering....
because it would have still worked by having her husband display them

what did you smoke? let me have some because it seems to me that you don't know what you are talking about!!!

wich game are you talking about???:oops:

The 3some with the two young dudes was better in this version
there is no 3some in this version,,, are you talking about the TUB scene at the spa?
The only threesome scene in this version is with me and Cornell

AS I SAID i don't like to be a peeping tom! s my choise is to JOIN|
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 18.27.45.jpg

this is my 3 some with my wife and Cornell
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 18.28.47.jpg

the scene with the young guy was better in this version
what you are talking about...you're confusing the chronology of the story.... are you talking about WILL?
the scene in the "riginal punta cana with Wil is uch netter because I'm in control of my wife
remember?
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 18.35.09.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 18.51.08.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 18.51.24.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 18.51.47.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 18.51.58.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 18.52.31.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 18.52.47.jpg in this Thumbals from the Original TAC I'm in control over Will and this is much more realistic for me
because I has similar experiences with my first wife

So for you is the scene with the young guy was better in this version is really better???
Now I'm sure that ou do not remeber the Punta Cana vacation in the old TAC

this is the scene with the "young guy"
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 18.41.57.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 18.47.50.jpg
so you like to be a peeping tom? Good for you! You like to spy on my wife through a curtain that obscures part of the scene?
To me this just looks like a smart way to create low-resolution renderings and fast without passion developing....

I like to fuck other girls because I've been fucking Anne for 8 years and I want new experiences!

however you are free to spy on her.... but I play a path where I am in charge...so I don't spy on her...I prefer her aracco0nt me what she did and I tell her what I did.... in fact the 3some scene is not an imagination at all

both versions of the first scene and the second scene with cornell are better in this version
Are you sure look at them here
I have a thresome with cornel in Tacos and this is the only better scene

all the other are nothing!!!
this Elena in the old TAC
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 19.09.46.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 19.10.03.jpg

every scene you talk about in the old edition has at least 30 to 40 different renderings--one line of text corresponds to a new image with different camera angles
I suggest you download the PuntaCana vacation as it was in the old edition... even the very first edition has more shots.

You evidently do not remember the vacation described in TAC.

I'm sorry for you!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheAdventurousCoupleOriginalStory-P7a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: d0pedog

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
That's a bit harsh.
Why's it trash?
there are a lot of eaters of this game... ignore them!
The DEV is still having issues with typos in the script.
indeed he seems to be in a damn hurry
I really would like to help him for free...
Just out of interest, what scene are they crying about?
I've read the last few pages, but it's not entirely clear.
it is very clear if you read my comparison post... the link is in the next answer
Also, I see quite a few complaining it's just a copy paste version etc. There is a lot of changes and it feels much more fleshed out than the original. I like it and am a big fan of slut Anne again.
There are very few change in the story line but there are a lot of sex scenes... many are just TEXT-BASED
to get an idea of what I'm talking about take a look and this post of mine that contains a comparison of the end of the PuntaCana vacation of both versions... (that vacaton was in both of the edition of the come so is very easy to compare witch oneis better)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-7a-mircom3d.7192/post-12972998
for me the old version was better done and with more sex scenes.... but the plot remained the same..in fact Martin ARRIVED!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
MC didn't even eat Anne's creampie or give her cummy kisses.
What a fucking beta cuck.
Believe me, I eat everything that has been inside the holes&mouth of my beloved wife Anne!
Yum yum :p ....but you are wrong in one thing .... I'm an Alpha cuck!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm playing through the new update now, at the scene where Tony is confessing to having fucked Elena while Anne was away with Kenny. yet..in my game, there was no visit with Elena. Tony only fucked Nicole while Anne was away. so why do we have this confession to a scene with Elena that never happened? Mircom getting sloppy with the content a bit. hm, guess i will check the images after and see if there a scene there. perhaps i just missed the trigger for it. don't remember now if i had that scene with Elena or not in this new version. some old version stuff is missing

Reactions: JeiTrd

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
hm playing through the new update now, at the scene where Tony is confessing to having fucked Elena while Anne was away with Kenny. yet..in my game, there was no visit with Elena. Tony only fucked Nicole while Anne was away. so why do we have this confession to a scene with Elena that never happened? Mircom getting sloppy with the content a bit. hm, guess i will check the images after and see if there a scene there. perhaps i just missed the trigger for it. don't remember now if i had that scene with Elena or not in this new version. some old version stuff is missing
If Elena gave Tony a BJ while on vacation is the trigger for receiving a text message from her on day 43. And before that Tony had to compliment Elena on day 37.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
If Elena gave Tony a BJ while on vacation is the trigger for receiving a text message from her on day 43.
thought i did that, but i been messing with my saves during recent updates, so i may have skipped it somehow. i looked through the images and saw the scene i missed. so yeah, i seem to have missed the trigger on this PT. no big deal lol
however, Tony still confesses to Anne that he had sex with Elena, when in my PT, he didn't. just Nicole.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I sincerely think that the problem with this game is that the dev doesn't know how to terminate it and that's why he remakes it every so often, changing the name a little, but the plot is the same, the mc fucking everything that has a dick. And although the dev says that the game got out of hand, if it's not what he wanted to do and that's why he makes revisions, blah blah blah. In the end it does the same story changing only some of the npc's that Anne fucks. It may be because he is extending the time he is collecting from Patreon or because he doesn't know how to finish it or simply because even if he finished this one he would make another one exactly the same because he doesn't have many more ideas. And since he has Anne, who is successful among the kids here, he doesn't dare to do anything else because it would mean changing the girl to do the same thing because it doesn't give him the creativity to do more. Cheer up, there's less left for me to do another reworking of the same story that will be called tactac or similar

Last edited:

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
thought i did that, but i been messing with my saves during recent updates, so i may have skipped it somehow. i looked through the images and saw the scene i missed. so yeah, i seem to have missed the trigger on this PT. no big deal lol
however, Tony still confesses to Anne that he had sex with Elena, when in my PT, he didn't. just Nicole.
The fix for that is attached here...

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Unfortunately this is another confirmation that Mircom is in too much of a hurry to meet the release dates. And has less desire to create a better and more detailed story than tac was... yet this response of his had given me hope that he would do a better job without taking away the good things that were in tac and adding more scenes that were never seen. .. but he is not succeeding in doing this unfortunately... he is only taking away the scenes where he was enthusiastically into this story and adding scenes that no longer have the same flavor... unfortunately he seems to have lost his passion and is working like a soulless automaton!

This is his response that had given me good hope!
14. So if I understand TACOS correctly! the first week of the game will be the same and the rest of the chapters will be completely different? with new scene selections and dialogue? one you've always wanted to make but never added your ideas to the game?

Micom3D answer:
First couple weeks will be the same with some new scenes added and old ones reworked. Going forward from that part will be a mix of old and new. Some of the old scenes were definitely planned but a lot were not.
There will be more with Nicole, Kenny and Candace, Erik, Dre and of course Martin. These are mainstay characters who's stories will progress.
Specially when he said that "will be a mix of old and new scenes"
This was his response that had given me hope for the best
or I had expected him to have used the best scenes...

instead it seems he decided to leave the story as it was by removing the best scenes and create less defined and blurred images from where we seem to have to spy on Anne through a narrow keyhole.

hope there will be a way t fix this mess... but for sure except for the never seen scenes all the scenes that were in TAC here in Tacos have the same plot but are worse in the amount of content and in the quality of the images

Reactions: L0b0ts

harrisonford

Jul 12, 2017
Haven't played this game in a while, when did the Dev redo the game and why? The original game was already on content with aunt and sister and now this is going back to the beginning.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of TAC The Original Story Part7a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.02.2024 (off. bugfix)

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You could choose not to fuck the two sisters, when she has the threesome. The texting images and film Anne sends from New York is a pretty realistic portrayal of what a husband would get. The father / son threesome was imaged in this update, as a dream to display the arousal / jealousy / angst of the MC.
So you were talking about part7a the scene from texting from Anne and Kenny in NewYork is the same!

I played just now this new 7a but the thresome was not a dream because Anne told me in text based exactly the same scene that I dream in a fuzzy way....
This to me confirms that the quality of the renderings is lower to make them in a faster way.
this was in the previous update and it is not immaginary at All

read Anne's text-based 3some scene (this is exactly what Anne told me before take the plane to back home from the vacation) Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 14.31.39.jpg

As you can see this threesome was not imaged in the previous update.. it was for REAL!... so how is possible that i'm dreameng exactly what Anne said to me by saying: THANK GOD IT WAS JUST A DREAM!! really?
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 21.41.05.jpg
This was not an imaginary scene ANNE FUCKED FOR REAL TED AND IS SON RIVER! (only today we know that ted's son's name is River, and it seems strange to me that I only learned this in my dream... because Anne never told me his name)
It seems now this MC has become a complete demented person who forgets what his wife told him 2 days before
I'm not Biden!!! :p

And as for the use of texting it was ALMOST THE SAME as THE OLD TAC
So I can't get.. here there are a lot that ask him to continue... I'M ALSO HAPPY that he is working on the game

but all the scanes are the same in the old tac
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 21.41.05.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 21.54.44.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 21.56.06.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 21.56.17.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 21.56.26.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 21.56.44.jpg 00008File .jpg 00007File .03.jpg 00006File .12.jpg 00005File .22.jpg 00004File .30.jpg 00003File .41.jpg 00002File .jpg 00001File .11.jpg

important ALSO THE SCENE WITH ELENA is in the old release.. and there are great rendering like this one
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 22.12.23.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 22.12.51.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 22.13.01.jpg
I am overjoyed that Mircom is continuing the story... I'm always benn the biggest fan of TAC and i'm continuing to be as it was
but I would like to point out that in Tacos there are some improvements due to new technologies... TAC was made in 2018/19 including puntacana! and of corse today rendering is more easy

but the story is exactly the same as it was in Tacos...

So I wish the best for Mircom... and I'm sure he will continue to have the success he deserves... but I hope he is careful to avoid flimsy and nonsensical stories like that... I as MC after dreaming the 3some scene that Anne had already told me about ---I suddenly become a mindless demented person who doesn't remember that Anne really fucked ted and her son?

and here is the fuzzy scene from my dream which is exactly the same as Anne told me some day before
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 22.19.29.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 22.42.45.jpg (that renders are not so great to me)
I'm glad that finally everyone who hated this story is so enthusiastic...but maybe they don't remember how TACOS was.... TACOS is ABSOLUTELY the same and maybe is still better than this one!!! Maybe this tacos even has some extra nonsensical story.

Keep up the good work Mircom
Good Luck... i'm looking forward for the next update!

Last edited:

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Edit: This was a reply to Ursus. Don't know how I dropped his quote when I posted.

The thing is, mate, that you can't force a story you don't feel. Look at George Martin. Think he wouldn't love to finish those books?

We've all got the choice to support Mircom or not financially. It's fair to say those of us who supported him originally and never got an ending to the original game have a complaint, but not a huge one. If he tries to force a story he doesn't feel, ain't ever going to be an ending to anything except the updates.

I'm not talking out of my ass. I wrote a couple handfuls of well-regarded stories over on Literotica, got myself stuck for what to do with two of the characters, and haven't finished a story in a decade.

Let him do his thing. If you don't like it, don't pay for it. But you don't need to accuse him of milking it for money. There are plenty of examples of that around this site. A story just updated that has stopped even being about the original relationship and started wandering around with half a dozen new characters no one cares about. Another has left all its original threads behind and been stuck in one event for over a year. Resetting because he got himself stuck down a path he doesn't like doesn't make Mircom a bad guy.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes