youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheAdventurousCoupleTACOS-P9b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
between players and the husband and the wife i feel the only one who's having fun until now is the wife.

as the wife raiding every penis available in town breaking every hooker's record in the world, the husband's mind is like a generic npc a robot. repeating the "i love you baby keep going" whenever she fuck some guy or animal or helicopter or dies. it's just doesn't matter anymore.
all i see so far is some female pretending to be someone's wife fucking anything breathe and living the late youth and some random npc programmed to live with her as "husband-to be. role assigned". to congratulate her every fuck session. then, good night baby i hope u fuck a minotaur tomorrow and she suck the poor thing penis as a reward.

i can say that to execute such hardcore fetishes as netorare and swinging on this game are just.. as the relationship and connection between the main couple are almost nonexistent to begin with. it's just everyone fucks and do their thing mindlessly and whatever...
Some real life relationships like this. A women as long as she is tidy can hit the club on a Friday night and get with anyone she wants.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Personally I enjoyed this final update of Season 1, hopefully we can have more of the same in Season 2.
Really enjoyed the improvement in the dirty talk during the lewd scenes, even if it wasn't Tony saying it to Anne.
I thought that the start of Anne's cuckqueen path with Mia in the stall was hot.
Shame Tony didn't get the option to have a threesome with Zarah and Naomi, would have made that situation even better.
One question though about Troy at the sauna/massage parlor, does she always reject him or does it depend on points/choices before that? On the save I just played she rejected him and left when he got handsy during the massage.
I believe Troy depends on whether he got Anna's panties when she visited him and Chloe.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes