The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Finally got around to playing the second release, and it's awesome! Can't wait to see what they get into at the resort they're at.
They only aspect I think needs some improvement, is the grammar. If only there was someone who offered you their services for free. :)

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I think dev’s English is pretty good, makes a few mistakes here and there but nothing dramatic. The dialogue is well written, exciting, arousing, adventurous ... whoever reviews his copy will have to keep that in mind and keep his flow moving in the same direction. Not an easy task. As an example GGGB has the best writing with 5/10 CGs and yet is better than B.B. ( more fappability) which has superb renders but the script is crap. One can read the comments on the GGGB pages and see how patrons love the game. A balanced script/ CG combination as in TAC works very well as the player immerses himself in the game whether as an MC or as an onlooker cum voyeur. I’ll see if I can improve the script and send my suggestions on his Patreon, not sure he needs it though.

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
All my attempts to download this are failing miserably from all links except I can't try Mega as I'm using FF w/o the extension. Why do the other services crap out half way through, and I can't resume after noticing the drop? Damn! :WutFace:

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Understandable, the story telling aspects are great. I'm talking about the technical grammar edits; punctuation, spelling and sentence structure.
Fixing those those errors will not have an affect on the narrative, unless completely rewritten.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes