HMFAKK

Feb 22, 2018
Ok...I just finished the 10th chapter now...it's been amazing 2 days playing the game. So far it's been the best VN I've played from the games I've seen on here. I enjoyed the narrative very much. Brought back a lot of the feelings I felt during the cuckolding I did with my last 2 gfs. Not to mention that Anne' ass is AMAZIIING (yeah, I'm an ass man just like the MC). :D
I still don't get why she did so much stuff without telling the guy though. If it was me, I'd feel bad about it, like she was trying to exclude me from it all, especially since I let her do those things. In my playthrough she didn't tell me about the beach orgy, about Ryan, about the doctor, about the toy party, about Phil's son, about her play with Nicole.......Idk...what gives? Also why didn't I get the "eating cum out of her pussy" I saw mentioned a few times somewhere?
Still, great game. When's chapter 11 coming out? :)

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Ann is so fucking hot, I never get tired to jerk off!!!! But sometimes I wish that some humiliation like netorare is missing. The couple are always happy. A dark path could be hot too, like she is blackmailed, forced to have sex with a (disgusting?) guy(s) or girl(s), that she not likes in the beggining but surrendering after. Bdsm stuff or owned. Including forcing her husband to be a sex toy like her... So many option but unfortunately lots of work to produce this stuff too....Probably will never happens..
Not sure why people want to turn a game with it's own style into a carbon copy of every other corruption game out there.

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
Ann is so fucking hot, I never get tired to jerk off!!!! But sometimes I wish that some humiliation like netorare is missing. The couple are always happy. A dark path could be hot too, like she is blackmailed, forced to have sex with a (disgusting?) guy(s) or girl(s), that she not likes in the beggining but surrendering after. Bdsm stuff or owned. Including forcing her husband to be a sex toy like her... So many option but unfortunately lots of work to produce this stuff too....Probably will never happens..
The style of the game is what makes it special, it should not look like other games and it doesn't. Most of the cuckolding games out there are filled with what you asked for. So why would microm turn it into a copy of these games?

Reactions: PTM666 and oszapo25

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
The style of the game is what makes it special, it should not look like other games and it doesn't. Most of the cuckolding games out there are filled with what you asked for. So why would microm turn it into a copy of these games?
I agree, I think it serves the game better if Anne does everything of her own accord.

Reactions: oszapo25

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
@Mircom3D I sure hope in the reworked version of the game u give an option for the MC to be honest abt his adventures with other girls, especially after Anne actively encourages it post the Mia club incident. And as a result Anne also tells u abt all those times she had fun without hiding it from u (like Doc and Malcom incident).

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I'm against any type of the dark path, forcing, blackmailing, humiliation of anybody. I erase or avoide these kind of games. One of the greatest virtue of this game, is avoiding dark path, suggested by you.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
I'm against any type of the dark path, forcing, blackmailing, humiliation of anybody. I erase or avoide these kind of games. One of the greatest virtue of this game, is avoiding dark path, suggested by you.
I have nothing against such games but u r right, what makes this game so different from the others of this genre is that the husband and wife r genuinely having fun and enjoying it if u let them (apart from some messed up end in ch10 which is hopefully fixed in the reworked version). This game doesn't really need a darker path where they r forced into things they never signed up for.

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
played as a good guy and the game ended after the ninth Chapter. Chapter ten is only for the bad guys? sorry for my English

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Are we going to have the reworked version and chapter 11 together or first the updated 10 chapters and then chapter 11?

YaFLCL

Nov 7, 2017
Are we going to have the reworked version and chapter 11 together or first the updated 10 chapters and then chapter 11?
Patreon voted for complete revamp with Chapter 11 so....But i still hope for revamp first because last capter has been relised at the beginning of January.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes