baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
still not tried the revamp, after reading the review of a person that played it, its exactly what i dont like about this game.
the problem is not all the dudes/kids in the game, the "disgusting" partners. but the relationship between the Mc and the wife.
they should be more intimate, closer, hotter, excited to be together.
a flash scene in the changing room should lead to 1 week hot sex between them. the Mc should be so excited to see his wife doing that, even so, nothing.
for me this game is not NTR at all. but more a cheating game, that is why I see many people saying "I don't like NTR but this game made me think otherwise". well, thats because its not NTR.
the Mc is trying to make his wife fuck anything, like he is pushing her to go sleep with someone else, so he can do that as well.

the dev don't need to do much, change a bit here and there the story, to make is sound like Mc don't care for his wife. that would make the game much better, at least in the "cheating" theme. but trying to make it like a loving couple? failed miserably.

Last edited:

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Perhaps you've never met a narcissistic psychopath. There are actually quite a few out there, more male than female.

In my opinion, most socially negative behaviors have their root in insecurity and low self-esteem.

An Alpha, by definition, has high self-esteem and doesn't need to keep a woman under his thumb because he knows he can always go out and get another woman. He has an abundance mentality, not a scarcity mentality as a Beta would have.
It's only when consent is taken into the factor. in Animal kingdom Alpha goes around killing rival males, and keeps all the females to himself by force, in human civilization they can use power, influence, and manipulation, for instance powerful men who sexually harass younger girls. So being alpha doesn't mean they have high self esteem, confidence, and doesn't keep women under their thumb, it's a false belief. According to the dictionary definition, alpha means simply "describe someone who is strong or powerful, and who likes to be in charge of others:" . Alpha has more power, influence, and control over their subjects, and also is willing to be in charge of others. Alpha might be insecure or not, Hitler, Churchill, Stalin they all had insecure sides, but they were very influential, and powerful in their domain. Insecurity means according to the dictionary definition "a feeling of lacking confidence and not being sure of your own abilities or of whether people like you :" So Being alpha or beta is nothing to do with the insecurity. In fact betaman tend to be more insecure than Alphas, but Alphas can be insecure too. Alphas who insecure tend to be more paranoid like Stalin, and ruthless in fear of a riot or opposition because they are not sure they can compete with their rivals. Also alpha, beta are relative terms, you can be strong, powerful and likes to charge others, but in front of another alpha you might not interest in it out of fear or insecurity, a good example for that is Generals in a military. They are beta in relative to the Monarch, but in relative to their soldiers they are alpha, but still certain traits like confidence, self respect can be seen in some alphas even if they are beta towards their superiors. However, generally speaking betamen tend to have no self respect, have lack of confidence, insecure. The abusive men who harass their loved ones can be alpha or beta. Alphas can harass their loved one out of jealousy, to demonstrate his power, not necessarily because of the low self-esteem, but they can do too. Betas on the other can abuse their loved one out of low self-esteem or also to demonstrate his power. There are no absolute betas or alphas as I explained above. A beta might be alpha towards weaklings, but can be beta in front of an alpha. Alpha, beta terms are for power, and influence. All in all there is no correlation between Alpha and high self-esteem, insecurity. And please don't quote one line and comment on it, then it looks like out of context.

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
I love how the Revamp goes. The renders are so hot!
I liked how you can deciede something for Anne (like in the Ch4 beach lotion scenes)

I wonder though: the game shows the stats. I know how to get the swinger Yes. But how to Enable the cucold path?
I do believe that after getting more experience with other men and understanding how she likes it so much, especially knowing that it was HIM who has started all this, she will allow herself more freedom in chosing partners and a right time to have fun with them. She could even come home late at night after having a sex with someone and ask the MC to lick her pussy after it instead of the sex with him to cuck the MC for good.

Keep creating a good Game!

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I have been thinking that not being so enthusiastic lowers her Love and that is when she starts to cuck you....
Nope. He's an enthusiastic cuckold, and Anne's happiness relies on his support for her extramarital activities.

I want to play swinging game, so what the difference between the old one and the revamp?
Answered roughly 10,000 times already.

Last edited:

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Threesome spa definitely needs better story. I mean the visuals are great (this is the best scene so far) but they need to do some more dirty talk besides moanings.

Reactions: fbass

Decentlyindecent

Jan 18, 2018
The poker scene was one of my favorites in the original version, and this update made it even better. The tone and flow are simply perfect.

And I like that if you turn down sex often enough now, it stops happening. I could be wrong but IIRC, there were a lot of times where the MC and Anna had sex regardless of your choices. But now they don't. I hope as things continue in the rewrite that gets acknowledged a bit more. Neither Anne nor the MC seemed to say much about it in the original.

Reactions: Segnbora

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have discovered now that there is a stat box! It's hidden, you must put the mouse icon on the top left!

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
The random encounters seem wasteful to me- does anyone like the pizza guy? I feel like there is zero tension and they should just be cut completely. I can see how it might be a vehicle for expanding boundaries but it feels useless after the vacation.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
The random encounters seem wasteful to me- does anyone like the pizza guy? I feel like there is zero tension and they should just be cut completely. I can see how it might be a vehicle for expanding boundaries but it feels useless after the vacation.
It's part of the email activities for Adventurous Couples so if you cut that out what's the point of the activities

Reactions: fbass and Segnbora

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Yeah, Mircom must do a different activity to suit each player's taste :rolleyes:
Not at all- just make the activities relevant to what Anne has done already. As Jester wrote the pizza delivery activity is out of place after the vacation.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes