Kedson123!

Jun 23, 2018
hi, is anyone able to help?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter8.rpy", line 3642, in script
    jump v8_beach_mike_002
ScriptError: could not find label 'v8_beach_mike_002'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump v8_beach_mike_002
  File "E:\TAC-pc-compressed\TAC-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\TAC-pc-compressed\TAC-pc-compressed\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 10R 
Sat Oct 26 15:29:26 2019

thanks

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
hi, is anyone able to help?
Code:

While running game code:
    jump v8_beach_mike_002

Full traceback:
    jump v8_beach_mike_002
  File "E:\TAC-pc-compressed\TAC-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
  File "E:\TAC-pc-compressed\TAC-pc-compressed\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 10R
Sat Oct 26 15:29:26 2019

thanks
Just read thru the pages back to last Friday, updated scripts and images were added to fix that.

Last edited:

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
no i think you can get her during lunch
You can hang out whilst she is naked during lunch, but you cannot bang her on your lunch-break. However, in Chapter 10, you'll have an option, while you and Anne are asleep, to wake up and investigate a noise. After further investigation, you can join Anne's mom in her room.
While we're on the subject, I like all the models in the game, but, yeesh, not Anne's mom. Hopefully, that's one of the changes Mircom makes later.

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
I woke up to investigate but the game didn't let me do anything with Anne's mom, MC just left.
What do you need to do? The game has few issues even after the revamp. They all seem to be in Chapter 10.
Anne's mom is one for me.
Also in the beginning you get to choose if Ryan comes over or not, I chose No since it was a option, but he shows up in Chapter 10, And talking about all the stuff he did with Anne as if I invited him over in the beginning, like the bar and massage and stuff.
So how come.

grago

Aug 1, 2017
Yeah the thing with Ryan is probably something that haven't been changed yet. Hope it's planned to keep track of your choice in future updates. Not 100% sure what is needed to get the option to investigate further when you hear Ann's mother. I know you at least have to go home for lunch so you see her masturbate on the couch during your work lunch. As Yankator mentioned you might not have to skip going to the club but that's something I skipped in the playthrough when I choose to get with her.

grago

Aug 1, 2017
Ok just had a quick look at the script and all you need is to go home during lunch and choose to "Agree with Josie!" that sets josie to True and will activate the investigate option during night.

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
So Just to make sure I started a new game and skipped through it.
You Don't need to skip the club but after Josie comes first day there is a option between going to gym and lounging at home. I had to press Lounging at home, If I went to Gym I didn't get the option to have lunch at home the next day.
So Pressed Lounge at home and the next day I was given the option to have lunch at home where you see Josie masturbating. Choose Agree with Josie and thats it. It might be a bug or some issue with my version of the game.

My old save I cant get Josie no matter what, So I guess sometime your save gets fucked because there are so many variable and you might have to start again like me, But The RYAN thing is there even in the new game, He shows up even though I reject him last time, But even more so, When you hang out with him in the bar in Chapter 10 you can tell him "No Bro not this time" so Ryan is not fucking Anne but when you wake up those two are talking about what happened last night. SO yea Ryan part in chapter 10 is fucked. But other than that Its still a good game and a good revamp.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
So Just to make sure I started a new game and skipped through it.
You Don't need to skip the club but after Josie comes first day there is a option between going to gym and lounging at home. I had to press Lounging at home, If I went to Gym I didn't get the option to have lunch at home the next day.
So Pressed Lounge at home and the next day I was given the option to have lunch at home where you see Josie masturbating. Choose Agree with Josie and thats it. It might be a bug or some issue with my version of the game.

My old save I cant get Josie no matter what, So I guess sometime your save gets fucked because there are so many variable and you might have to start again like me, But The RYAN thing is there even in the new game, He shows up even though I reject him last time, But even more so, When you hang out with him in the bar in Chapter 10 you can tell him "No Bro not this time" so Ryan is not fucking Anne but when you wake up those two are talking about what happened last night. SO yea Ryan part in chapter 10 is fucked. But other than that Its still a good game and a good revamp.
Chapter's 6-10 still have some issues with the script there are alot of little things with text that talk about things that never happened and so on so hopefully they will get worked out when Chapter 11 drops

Sslsh

Sep 16, 2018
chapters 7,8 and 9 look exactly the same as the old versions (not as high quality as chapters 5 and before). So will they be rerendered in a future update or will the dev skip it and move straight to chapter 11?

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
chapters 7,8 and 9 look exactly the same as the old versions (not as high quality as chapters 5 and before). So will they be rerendered in a future update or will the dev skip it and move straight to chapter 11?
As far as i know he will continue with the renders but in his poll people agreed for him to release it early before some of the stuff was finished, but the script was supposibly finished which hate to say it is still kind of a mess. If it wasn't for some help in here the other day with the script i never would have got to Meet Zarah at her apartment and Emma in the Diner.

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
indeed in the poll he says he will work again on some renders and was expecting to release final version of Chapter10R for end of november and only release ch11 at begin of 2020

ams15

Feb 21, 2018
That's a pity that it's almost 236 pages and there's still no meaningful walkthrough. The game is really interesting and has everything I'm looking for - nice paths, beautiful women and pictures and even animations. I would love to see everything there's in it, but unfortunately because of the plot I can't simply use logic. I could even play it few times, but even then I still wouldn't know which option leads to new paths/graphics. That's why the thorough walkthrough is really needed and would significantly boos the game rating.

Of course I know it's not an easy task and needs time. But the game is worth it, and I am a programmer myself so I could even spend some time on it, but I'm new with the engine and I would need some hints how to even start. Is there a possibility to read the source code and see where the different paths are created and when and based on what previous actions?

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
That's a pity that it's almost 236 pages and there's still no meaningful walkthrough. The game is really interesting and has everything I'm looking for - nice paths, beautiful women and pictures and even animations. I would love to see everything there's in it, but unfortunately because of the plot I can't simply use logic. I could even play it few times, but even then I still wouldn't know which option leads to new paths/graphics. That's why the thorough walkthrough is really needed and would significantly boos the game rating.

Of course I know it's not an easy task and needs time. But the game is worth it, and I am a programmer myself so I could even spend some time on it, but I'm new with the engine and I would need some hints how to even start. Is there a possibility to read the source code and see where the different paths are created and when and based on what previous actions?
This game doesn't really need a walk through. The choices are pretty limited so far in my view.

Reactions: penmaster

samgrave

Jul 3, 2017
The game keeps on crashing on the nudist beach, when you meet Mike & Holly. This is the crashlog I receive:

Code:

While running game code:
    jump v8_beach_mike_002

Full traceback:
    jump v8_beach_mike_002
  File "G:\Games\XXX\Adventurous Couple, The (v10.0) (2018-19)\TheAdventurousCouple-Remake-Ch.10\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
  File "G:\Games\XXX\Adventurous Couple, The (v10.0) (2018-19)\TheAdventurousCouple-Remake-Ch.10\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 10R 
Wed Oct 30 10:56:16 2019

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
The game keeps on crashing on the nudist beach, when you meet Mike & Holly. This is the crashlog I receive:

Code:

While running game code:
    jump v8_beach_mike_002

Full traceback:
    jump v8_beach_mike_002
  File "G:\Games\XXX\Adventurous Couple, The (v10.0) (2018-19)\TheAdventurousCouple-Remake-Ch.10\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
  File "G:\Games\XXX\Adventurous Couple, The (v10.0) (2018-19)\TheAdventurousCouple-Remake-Ch.10\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 10R
Wed Oct 30 10:56:16 2019
Fix has already been posted for this, just read through the thread

Reactions: slackster

samgrave

Jul 3, 2017
Fix has already been posted for this, just read through the thread
Thanks, but now I got another error, when Anne wants to watch me with another girl:

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 1607, in script
    menu:
  File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 1612, in <module>
    "Zarah" if Zarah:
NameError: name 'Zarah' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 1607, in script
    menu:
  File "G:\Games\XXX\Adventurous Couple, The (v10.0) (2018-19)\TheAdventurousCouple-Remake-Ch.10\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "G:\Games\XXX\Adventurous Couple, The (v10.0) (2018-19)\TheAdventurousCouple-Remake-Ch.10\renpy\exports.py", line 855, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "G:\Games\XXX\Adventurous Couple, The (v10.0) (2018-19)\TheAdventurousCouple-Remake-Ch.10\renpy\python.py", line 1870, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "G:\Games\XXX\Adventurous Couple, The (v10.0) (2018-19)\TheAdventurousCouple-Remake-Ch.10\renpy\python.py", line 1863, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 1612, in <module>
    "Zarah" if Zarah:
NameError: name 'Zarah' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 10R 
Wed Oct 30 14:47:55 2019

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes