Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It would be awsome to see Anne get gangbanged front of us, and every hole of her filled.. when they done with Anne, they should cum all over her and make us lick her clean, It would be awsome if they piss on her too.. I think MC and Anne should go more extreme fantasys. and as you see in below pic, its awsome when she kiss us with cum covered mouth.
For the moment Anne get gangbanged only once (with the music band)… it's better cum than piss for MC to lick, especially if in the pussy after many creampies!

Feb 5, 2020
Maybe Anne gets used by Martin. Entertaining some of his clients and she realizes that all Martin cares about is using her body for profit. This causes Anne to run to her big Black lovers. But they too just pass her around from friend to friend. More random encounters with men until she learns that none of these make her happy.
You old romantic,you....

May 18, 2019
Anne beeing a cheap and dirty whore is depends on your choice, that is on your intention during the game. If you want, you can avoid disgusting or ugly man (excepting the doctor).

No, I sadly cannot avoid the disgusting or unappealing people.

- The fat plumber
- Donny and Phil(?) I cannot remember if that was their name. (But the old guy is the worst.)
- The Dentist (as you mentioned.)
- Those young two boys.
- That boy at the lake. (Even though I pick not to send him to her.)
- (I can't remember if you can avoid the hotdog guy, I think you can't.)

Objectively Anne is a very attractive woman, but forcing her to fuck people that are literally a 1/10, lowers her worth.

Anne is not a low price because there is not possibble to get her with little effort for anybody. It is possible only for the selected men.
See the list from above.

There is no actual selection process going on, except for the challenges, Martin, Ryan, and I think some other guy.

She is not dirty (that is not dishonest or dishonourable because of her decision) excepting from the view of point of an individual (sexual) moral. From this (sexual) moral wiew of point, most of the games on the F95 portal are about cheap and dirty whores. But we like them! ...:)
All power to you. Not judging any fetishes or preferences.
And in my world, she can be dirty, but not cheap.

I am not playing the game because I want Anne to be a saint, but I still want her to have some class left.
If she wasn't cheap, then there would be a lot more build-up going on. Anne would check if the guy even reaches her level. But apparently, she has no preferences, type or any sort of "selection process".

The "sexual moral point of view" is no valid argument because it is a subjective point of view and up to the individual.

Anne is a cheap and dirty whore. Until the choices actually make it possible to avoid unwanted sexual interaction with really undesirable people.

As I said, all power to you and everyone who likes her that way, but keep in mind that not everyone is like that and don't try to tell me she isn't cheap.
I am also not asking for her to be changed, but I can still voice my opinion.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
You have a point. Cuckold or sharing can evolve to a different ( higher class ) of people. THis could even make new paths for the game.

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021

- The fat plumber
- Donny and Phil(?) I cannot remember if that was their name. (But the old guy is the worst.)
- Those young two boys.

Objectively Anne is a very attractive woman, but forcing her to fuck people that are literally a 1/10, lowers her worth.

See the list from above.

There is no actual selection process going on, except for the challenges, Martin, Ryan, and I think some other guy.

I am not playing the game because I want Anne to be a saint, but I still want her to have some class left.
If she wasn't cheap, then there would be a lot more build-up going on. Anne would check if the guy even reaches her level. But apparently, she has no preferences, type or any sort of "selection process".

The "sexual moral point of view" is no valid argument because it is a subjective point of view and up to the individual.

Anne is a cheap and dirty whore. Until the choices actually make it possible to avoid unwanted sexual interaction with really undesirable people.

As I said, all power to you and everyone who likes her that way, but keep in mind that not everyone is like that and don't try to tell me she isn't cheap.
Personally I would only share my wife in the game with those "low worthed" men who rather just an average type and uglier a bit, instead of a hairless peacock or these silk boys who are already prettier than their girlfriends .....and unfortunately dreams of every today's women. I don't see the point in that either to share Anne with a good looking macho, who can fuck any girl, any time he wants ...and who already forgets the pleasure with my wife on the next day.
And yes Anne fucks a lot in the game but that's why we all love it and waiting the next updates.. But you can still try another game ..for ex. The project hot wife. There your wife already screaming when she see a naked photo from another man, and there's no way she cheats you..

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018

- The fat plumber
- Those young two boys.

See the list from above.

Sorry, may be that not at all route (cuckold, cheating, swinging) but I could avoid
- Martin, father of MC
- Phil, the ugly old man
- she had the choice to give only a BJ to the plumber, (it was her emailed task from the website and she had a bad luck)
I'll look for the other persons too, replaying the game, because I have lost my savings during updating. Anne wasn't forced: MC alway said to her, that any suggested affair let be her own decision.
Ryan was a selected guy for the challenge. Martin was avoidable. Many of Anne's partner was her old or new contacts: Mike, the doctor and Dree from the university, sun of MC's boss, hubby of MC's colleague after a dinner, etc. So Anne's partners mostly were not random guys from the street.
Of course, Anne is curious, and the couple want to discover that how far they would go during their adventures.
It's OK, that this game is not for you, and we have different view about Anne's behaviour. But for the love of God, it is only a game and not the real life. So everything is OK with this game, untill it can avoid torture and humiliation of any character (e.g. pissing, flogging, bestiality, BDSM, dominance, electrostimulation, japanese bondage, fisting, even foot fetishism, or unavoidable cleaning of cum, etc.). I agree, the game should have more possibility to omit some disguisting scene for one or another of the players.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Sailor Man

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Wasnt it 1 month of work = 1 week of content like... 5 months ago? Is it just getting longer and longer between releases?
I bet if you subscribe to his patreon and convince all your friends to do it too then you’ll get that level of content in that amount of time. The guy has a job and works on the game on the side. If you badly want more than tip on the patreon. I like the forum here and I think it’s good exposure for a dev trying to get their work out but I don’t sympathize with people complaining about a dev work speed if they aren’t supporting.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I agree... but it is also a two way street. People are more likely to support a dev who is consistent in communication and release. Mircom did mention at the start he would love to be a full time developer if his monies got to a certain level consistently. This is not the way to do that. ... just an observation.. I really like what he is doing

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
I bet if you subscribe to his patreon and convince all your friends to do it too then you’ll get that level of content in that amount of time. The guy has a job and works on the game on the side. If you badly want more than tip on the patreon. I like the forum here and I think it’s good exposure for a dev trying to get their work out but I don’t sympathize with people complaining about a dev work speed if they aren’t supporting.
Not sure how you read criticism into my question. It was just a question an observation.

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
I agree... but it is also a two way street. People are more likely to support a dev who is consistent in communication and release. Mircom did mention at the start he would love to be a full time developer if his monies got to a certain level consistently. This is not the way to do that. ... just an observation.. I really like what he is doing
Agreed if you want to get technical, this is the slowest he's been releasing content since the games inception. The last "full" chapter we got was released in april 2020. We are sitting at a full year later and we don't even have a full chapter.

Reactions: sonybravo
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes