dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I feel dirty and used after waiting for the update.

We lost the Luke, his friend and friend's dad scene, Walker goes either way, either on the MC's dime or on his own and when you catch Walker and offer him a closer look, he bails and say's it's too weird. That might be true, however, what part of an erotic game is based on truth, you can coerce her into taking you on their vacation, or extort sex at the MC's home and do her at home, get a BJ on the plane but walking in on her sleeping is where Walker draws the line?

We meet Aunt Mandy and the niece but other than grabbing Mandy's bum, we will have to wait for a week's worth of vacation to see where that goes. (a game week or 8 to 9 months!) We have a black waiter and some stalking female for the MC likely later in the week or for Anne's bisexual needs if she desires that. For this vacation to not just be a rehash or the first one, the developer will really have to pick it up. Looks like he's not focused here but on some of his recent joint efforts instead. Nothing happens on the Uber, and someone touches her on the bus. Maybe Martin makes it down on his own and bails us and Anne out or Dre makes an appearance.

My three favorite female MC's are ( okay, Anne is not technically the MC, but she is why most of us are here.) would be Anne, Sophia from AWAM and Elena from Elena's life. (for non MC's the female MILFs in FILF, Sinful Delicacies , Corruption and Tyrant being favorites for MILF partners) Anne had been the favorite, however at this point, Anne is now in third. (and the MC in Good Girl Gone Bad, that game is completed)

The word of the day, or several next weeks for the developer is: FOCUS

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Good, it ended in Game Over. This is a sharing game plain and simple.
If you don't like sharing, then don't play, plain and simple.
I WAITED UNTIL THE RELATIONSHIP WAS DOWN TO 3, THEN GAME OVER.
Hopefully they will remake the game so you don't have to share with all those si...pervs.

• Angry
Reactions: x666 and Badboll

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Aren't they all?
No, they weren't all terrible updates. Moreover mostly they were exciting ones... At the beginning, the half of the game was rewritten. Now it seems, that the last part of it have to rewrite again...E.g. the animations ended on thuesday. And everything comes who waits...:)

Last edited:

polpolp

Jul 11, 2017
havent play for some update and i never see the MC fuck the wife in her ass, did he finally make it ?

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
It's been a while since I played this game. I lost my old game ch 1-10. I downloaded it again. I know this unlikely but I was wondering if anyone has the gallery mod for old version Ch 1-10.

I'd very much appreciate it thanks.

Edit: Actually Nevermind! For some reason SjoherMod seems to work for both versions of the game! That's pretty cool.
It's a bit buggy but it's better than nothing

Last edited:
Reactions: oszapo25

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Good, it ended in Game Over. This is a sharing game plain and simple.
If you don't like sharing, then don't play, plain and simple.
I WAITED UNTIL THE RELATIONSHIP WAS DOWN TO 3, THEN GAME OVER.
Hopefully they will remake the game so you don't have to share with all those si...pervs.
How and where in the update did you get a game over? I typically play with a -5 to -12 and don't get a game over if I don't want one. There was barely any choices to make in this update to get there.

Reactions: oszapo25

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It's already been re-made once.
Are you seriously expecting the dev to re-make it again?
Honestly? After how bad the updates been lately I really hope he does at least retcon these last 2 weeks and adds a whole lot more stuff. There are tons of moments where nothing happens. This update was by far the worst in that regard. Anne has for some reason stopped being a slut. Not even on her cheating route does she do anything different she still just gives the blowjob on the plane and goes to bed. After everything that has happened so far in the game slowing down like this without reason doesnt make sense. The girl loves sex way too much, even if she doesnt want to have sex when she has her period, she will still suck dicks and do anal, that's the type of woman she's become. Which is what the MC wants from her and obviously the MC did not care that her boss was there, since there was almost no scenes in this update, there was no reason there would not be a scene there. I don't know the reason the dev started doing this 1 day at a time thing instead of 1 week when it was ready.
Maybe he has a deadline, maybe he's always had a deadline.
Maybe it's about money, maybe the passion isn't quite there anymore, maybe life is doing life things.
It just makes me sad that the current updates haven't quite been the same quality we've come to love with this game.
Maybe it's just the whole 1 day at a time thing that makes it seem like it's slower and not enough happens, if you play the whole week at once like normal there might be more content over the whole week, but the time it takes for a whole week to be released how does that compare to before and how much content there is? I have not paid attention to that enough, I just remember getting very exited seeing an update and now I am not because I know it's just going to be disappointingly short.

bill meoff

May 23, 2019
Not sure about it, but in Chapter 3 it is mentioned that Tonny (MC) is from Vancouver. In Chapter 10 Anne mentions that she was born and raised in Vancouver, too.

I don't get any search hits for Phoenix in the files.
I was confused in the original version Tony says he's from Phoenix. I guess I skipped through that in the revamp.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes