Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
this absolutely why I love thes game

Game There are a lot of games here that are a "boringfest"
this is the best because it is not only a "fuckfest" that make the story really interesting

There is already a lot about MC reaction and maybe more about what Anne thinks about her sexual desire should improve the ONLY IF THE "FUCKFEST" CONTINUE TO BE IMPROVED!
Other wise that fun of this game will be disappointed...

On the contrary, there are a lot of "boring-fest" games... so please I really hope that Microm3D will improve the story without stopping the great storyline that contains the best and unique "fuckfest with interesting story" that perfectly fits with this very realistic Adventurous Couple!
Unique and original Storyline!.. It is a game abd itis made for entertain people... there are different cultures and morality is not the same for everyone. Tony and Anne are exploring their morals
No other games can be compared to this one the storyline is cleverly written and if this game had never been written surely someone would have had to invent it.
The one is calle Microm3D and I can only say thank to him for creating such a great story---

1) Just for some additional criticism:
Please Microm... Add more "fuckfest" as you have done in the past because in the end of the chapter13 and the start of the 14 there was a little much psychological introspective
There are many posts that are talking about weariness un the updates...
... as if the couple begins to have some doubts ... please continue to strengthen the character of the two protagonists ... making them even more convinced that life is short and the opportunity to do fuckfest cannot be missed especially if the party causes only love and happiness.

This is an erotic fairy tale and as in all the best fairy tales for children the end should be: ... and they lived happily ever after

No repentance would be welcome ... a nice ending would be: once they are over 50/60 years of age ... they will remember the past with great pleasure and Anne will tell some things she forgot to say before going to the bed ... and their 10/12 will not all be Tony's (as some are black, others Asians and Caucasians, some tansgender as fashion dictates)
- but their large family will have saved humanity from extinction ..

because fucking and loving with a lot of FUCKFEST is the best way to save our world!:)

Happy Holidays
This type of genre of rapid banging and orgies should have their own tag. And the boring games should have a tag as well, something like "slow grind" or something because the "no sexual content" tag exists so why not "massive sexual content". I bet all my top games are in that category. Thing about slow burn games, especially the incest ones, theres this clitche feeling of once youve played one you basically played them all. The massive orgy games never get dull to me because there will always at least deliver a fap.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
You quoted a piss old post of mine. Don't get me wrong - I like the fuckfest as long as MC is in the loop and tell him about her "adventures" in the same way as MC should tell Anne.

It got better after the the horrible Martin cheating plot.

Would love to see a scene where Anne and MC visit Anne's family... Later MC is fooling around with Anne's mom while Anne is doing her "brother" upstairs.
Now that could be interesting... Esp if mc fucks Anne's mom and Anne see's it. See how she likes it:)

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Now that could be interesting... Esp if mc fucks Anne's mom and Anne see's it. See how she likes it:)
Maybe the brother is younger and we get some dinner table action. Drop a fork...oops. Maybe Anne's Dad or stepdad gets in on the action as well with the MC passed out next to them depending on which route you choose.

Reactions: oszapo25

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
It got better after the the horrible Martin cheating plot.
I do not agree with you
She has the MC permission.

I really hope to see Martin very soon as the vacation will end and she back to work as Airline hostess
Martin is avery important character... he is the MC father... this is very good to understant Anne psychology

I'm glad to see you are no more a Fuckfest heater :p

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: dark.knight48

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I do not agree with you
She has the MC permission.

I really hope to see Martin very soon as the vacation will end and she back to work as Airline hostess
Martin is avery important character... he is the MC father... this is very good to understant Anne psychology

I'm glad to see you are no more a Fuckfest heater :p
The unfaithful Martin-NTR aka Anne's Martin-cheating-path ended in a game over. ;)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The unfaithful Martin-NTR aka Anne's Martin-cheating-path ended in a game over. ;)
hooo I understand why the game is becoming a little bit boring...

I think she will continue to work in the Airline... and I never got the Martin ending so...
would you like to help me where i can find that "game over" Ending? :cool:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah, they both screw around. If only it was possible to just divorce Anne (MC's wife or whatever), there's a couple of girls I like far more than her. I kinda agree with what a few others has already said, I think the game should be just wrapped up at this point, all they do is screw around and that's about it. Maybe MC should consider getting a divorce, because at some point they or at least MC might wanna have kids, and I'm not too sure Anne at this point would even be capable of not banging anybody but MC while not on pill or anything, which might result to someone else knocking her up, I ain't raising someone else's kid. :ROFLMAO:
Get a divorce, get together with one of the other chicks or someone entirely new and get serious with her instead.
Shit, with all the dudes she fucked, if she’s pregnant, she’ll never know the daddy. Have to bring them all on jerry springer show to see “who is the father” laugh my ass off if it’s that teenager she gives sex lessons to

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sigh. Players hate Anne because she sleeps with a lot of guys in a game that only exists because people want to watch her have sex. Players recriminate Anne for sleeping with people who want to steal her away when MC does the same thing with several girls who want him for themselves. Players whinge about her banging his dad when MC fucked her mom. I could go on but we would be here all day. Do these knuckleheads have a poly relationship that would survive and thrive in real life? Fuck no they don't. But the video game wouldn't exist if they were not both horny psychopaths who deserve each other. Just enjoy the ride for fuck's sake.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
would you like to help me where i can find that "game over" Ending? :cool:
I looked into it but can't find it anymore... :unsure: Now I'm wondering if the scene was in the old Chapter 10 version or not...

As far as I remember the scene was about Anne cheating MC with Martin and she didn't tell him about it even after MC asked her. Later you had an option to break up with her and the game ended with a "one year later" scene with MC sitting in the coffee shop were he sees Anne passing by with Martin/Dre (depending on the path) and MC tells the player that he is back together with is ex-girlfriend (not entirely sure about it).

Reactions: Sirren and oszapo25

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I've encountered error after loading this up. And this says

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch14_tues.rpy", line 530, in script
jump v14_tues_walk_alone
ScriptError: could not find label 'v14_tues_walk_alone'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump v14_tues_walk_alone
File "C:\Users\thor\Documents\_________/___________\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\thor\Documents\__________\_________\TAC-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 14 Monday
Sun Dec 26 12:11:57 2021

1640542533733.png

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I've encountered error after loading this up. And this says

While running game code:
jump v14_tues_walk_alone

Full traceback:
jump v14_tues_walk_alone
File "C:\Users\thor\Documents\_________/___________\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
File "C:\Users\thor\Documents\__________\_________\TAC-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 14 Monday
Sun Dec 26 12:11:57 2021

View attachment 1564150
Check OP.

Hipz69

Sep 30, 2020
The Adventurous Couple [Ch. 14 Tuesday] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.15 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.13 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.96 GB:
Compressed Size Mac: 1.95 GB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
hey joker leader,
can you please upload un an other domain if possible

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
UPDATE Ch 14 Tuesday OP Bugfix doesn't work.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5876, in script
    jump v10_sun_night_0101
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sun_night_0101'.

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5876, in script
    jump v10_sun_night_0101
  File "H:\Private\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
  File "H:\Private\TAC-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sun_night_0101'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 14 Monday
Mon Dec 27 00:57:46 2021

Relook into this error.
Help will be appreciated.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In the last update there is a way that Anne get banged by the two guys (dad and son) back in the hotel room?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Reactions: inkpot
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes