cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Exact here stoped the Game:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch14_tues.rpy", line 530, in script
jump v14_tues_walk_alone
ScriptError: could not find label 'v14_tues_walk_alone'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ch14_tues.rpy", line 530, in script
jump v14_tues_walk_alone
File "C:\Users\Test\Downloads\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH14-Tuesday-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Test\Downloads\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH14-Tuesday-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v14_tues_walk_alone'.

It's a shame, I was looking forward to the game, but it doesn't go smoothly.
I get this in game to.i remember dev separated new versions from ch 10.but my game is from ch 1.what should I do???
You guys really should read the last 5 pages first before you post something. There are currently two "bugs" in the game:

- Chapter 10: Ryan visit bug -> not fixed by Dev yet but a solution was posted here.

- Chapter 14: Tues_walk_alone bug -> fixed by Dev and bugfix is available on OP.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
The Adventurous Couple [Ch. 14 Tuesday] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.15 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.13 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.96 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.95 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

Bugfix

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Is it possible to add a MEGA link for this too, please? I get horrendous download speeds on these platforms. If not possible then no hard feelings. Love your compressed versions as they maintain file integrity.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Is it possible to add a MEGA link for this too, please? I get horrendous download speeds on these platforms. If not possible then no hard feelings. Love your compressed versions as they maintain file integrity.
I would do it, but someone on the site is reporting my Mega Links I already got 4 paid accounts suspended.

Cuneglas

Oct 10, 2021
Whatever I try - this error happens all the time:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5876, in script
jump v10_sun_night_0101
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sun_night_0101'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5876, in script
jump v10_sun_night_0101
File "D:\Spiele\TheAdventurousCouple\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Spiele\TheAdventurousCouple\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sun_night_0101'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 14 Monday
Tue Dec 28 23:07:26 2021

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Here you go, don't know how long it will be live for but good luck.
Mega
Hello, half of this part is missing. So if I paid for this game I would be pissed off. The creator simply changes the process in part 14 and as a player you look into the tube. Not the fine kind!

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
Ugh, so disappointing!!
This used to be one of my favorite VN's. I would anxiously await each update.
But Ann has become such an unlikable LI that I really wish the Dev would provide the option to leave her and move on with the ex girlfriend or really any of the other LI's.
It doesn't really bother me that Ann wants to screw every guy with a working dick, the MC pretty much does the same thing with every female he interacts with. What I can't stand about with Ann is - is that her affection for the MC seems very superficial and conditional. As long as the MC goes along with Ann fucking ever guy she wants, she is happy. Anytime the MC objects, Ann gets all pissy and won't talk to him. So the relationship/love points really only provide a degree of transparency from Ann - with high relationship/love points Ann will at least tell the MC about all the guys she is fucking, with low relationship/love points Ann will just fuck the guys behind the MC's back. Almost every time Ann wants to screw someone and the MC opposes it, you lose a relationship/love point.
The faithful tag is also more of a transparency tag - with the tag being True, that just means Ann will tell the MC who she is screwing.

I respect that the Dev can take the story in any direction they want and not everyone is always going to like where the story is going.
For me the MC and Ann just don't feel like a couple anymore. They are more just roommates that go off and hook up with whomever they want and then kind of recap at the end of the day. Take this 'honeymoon' trip they are on. Ann wanted to do this as a special thing for her husband, yet they both are spending the majority of their time going off on their own trying to hook up with anyone they can.

I have just got to the point where I can't stand Ann's character anymore. So it is hard to try to immerse yourself in a VN, when you can't stand the main LI that you have to interact with the most.

So I don't think I will download any more of the updates and will just watch for the Completed tag and then download it one final time to see how everything ends up.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
It doesn't really bother me that Ann wants to screw every guy with a working dick, the MC pretty much does the same thing with every female he interacts with. What I can't stand about with Ann is - is that her affection for the MC seems very superficial and conditional. As long as the MC goes along with Ann fucking ever guy she wants, she is happy. Anytime the MC objects, Ann gets all pissy and won't talk to him. So the relationship/love points really only provide a degree of transparency from Ann - with high relationship/love points Ann will at least tell the MC about all the guys she is fucking, with low relationship/love points Ann will just fuck the guys behind the MC's back. Almost every time Ann wants to screw someone and the MC opposes it, you lose a relationship/love point.
I only started playing recently, so the beginning of the game is still fresh on my mind and I have to agree that the game pretty much lost the plot at this point. It's like somewhere on the way the dev forgot that the whole sharing kink came from the MC and he had to slowly introduce it to Anne to not scare her away. Some of the stuff he did was borderline manipulation, like filming and talking with Kenny behind Anne's back.

Reactions: rob7278

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Ugh, so disappointing!!
This used to be one of my favorite VN's. I would anxiously await each update.
But Ann has become such an unlikable LI that I really wish the Dev would provide the option to leave her and move on with the ex girlfriend or really any of the other LI's.
The faithful tag is also more of a transparency tag - with the tag being True, that just means Ann will tell the MC who she is screwing.

I respect that the Dev can take the story in any direction they want and not everyone is always going to like where the story is going.
For me the MC and Ann just don't feel like a couple anymore. They are more just roommates that go off and hook up with whomever they want and then kind of recap at the end of the day. Take this 'honeymoon' trip they are on. Ann wanted to do this as a special thing for her husband, yet they both are spending the majority of their time going off on their own trying to hook up with anyone they can.

I have just got to the point where I can't stand Ann's character anymore. So it is hard to try to immerse yourself in a VN, when you can't stand the main LI that you have to interact with the most.

So I don't think I will download any more of the updates and will just watch for the Completed tag and then download it one final time to see how everything ends up.
I was in a dilemma to download or not because I didn't like where the story went. I was just hoping for some improvements in the relationship, but as I understand from your post, I shouldn't expect anything. This game was my favorite, I found some similarities with my previous relations and I posted how I liked this game.
So, I think, it is the end of this game for me then. I will download it when it is completely finished, just to look at the pictures.
Sad :(

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Its pretty funny i tried to limit the times the MC his gf was fooling around

And she still did a bj with the black pool bartender guy

Afterwards i thought well if she can have that then ill have a bj by that black woman and the mc his gf caught it

And got upset and game over lol

Pretty weird how she can have a bj but then the MC cant
Well, you were playing it wrong. You started by "encouraging" (really more like nagging, pushing, and manipulating) Anne into fucking other guys, and then you changed your mind. No wonder she was pissed off. If you're supportive of her extracurricular activities, she's absolutely fine with you getting a BJ and there's no game over.

About half this thread would be unnecessary if people would just accept the game's core premise: the husband wants Anne to fuck other guys. At several points the game offers the player the opportunity to object, or to try to limit her, or to express displeasure at her behavior, but since all those choices contradict the entire purpose of the game, it's no surprise that they lead to stat penalties and/or game overs.

the creator of the game is forcing The MC whife in becoming slut, in which is disappointing caz i whant to have the choice to make that .
See above: you're playing it wrong. Trying to control Anne once the slutty genie's out of the bottle isn't the reason this game exists. It exists for Anne to take Transatlantic Cable lengths of dick.

I have one small problem the game is called adventurous couple but the dev is having the wife acting like a whore fucking everything with a dick or not. Maybe the husband and the wife should swing more.
To be fair, the husband's almost as much of a whore. As for swinging, there's a reason they're not doing it. Several reasons, actually. First, the husband likes to keep the other women he's fucking away from his marriage, which is why he hides/lies about his behavior. Second, Anne doesn't like swinging all that much. At the party, she immediately runs away from him to screw Mike; that he can choose to find and join her isn't something she asks him to do. She complains that she would've preferred her husband let her and Dre have uninterrupted sex, rather than joining in. The one and only time she seems to be into swinging is with the neighbors; otherwise, she prefers her adventures to be solo, or at least with her husband as a pure voyeur.

A more narratively sophisticated story would examine this a bit, perhaps explaining that the husband's active involvement causes her to feel residual guilt, or that — even though she knows he's fucking around on her — she doesn't like to see it (unless, as with the aspirational hotwife, she's in control). But, of course, this isn't that sort of story either.

The unfaithful Martin-NTR aka Anne's Martin-cheating-path ended in a game over. ;)
Not exactly. The game over comes from repeatedly objecting to Anne's activities and letting the relationship take too much damage. Choosing to let Anne fuck Martin, choosing to ignore that it's going on, or choosing to force her to confess later on; no matter what you do, as long as your relationship points are high enough, the game continues.

As long as the MC goes along with Ann fucking ever guy she wants, she is happy. Anytime the MC objects, Ann gets all pissy and won't talk to him.
Well, the husband's gotten exactly what he wants. If he doesn't like it anymore, he knows who to blame.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Does Nicole do any cucking
Hmmm. She has sex with Anne without discussing it with the husband beforehand, and a second time without Anne even telling him about it (the toy party; maybe I'm misremembering and Anne tells him about the afternoon), but of course he's enthusiastic about the two of them, so I guess it depends on your definition of cuckolding. I don't think she can cuckold the MC because they're not in a relationship, but in any case the only other people we see her have sex with are Anne and a few other women at the sex toy party.

I think it's unrealistic to assume that Nicole's otherwise celibate, but whatever else she's doing, it's not in the game.

If you're asking whether or not Nicole cuckolds Anne; again, it sorta depends on your definition. She has several sexual encounters with the husband, but Anne's pre-approved them. Later, she has one that's not pre-approved, and Anne's reaction depends on the state of your relationship (e.g. your stats). If you and Anne are "healthy" (within the context of this game), Anne's cool with it. If not...it gets ugly.

Nicole also has a sexual history with one guy who fucks Anne; someone she only tells her husband about under certain conditions. The husband doesn't care about Anne's revelation, so I don't know why he'd care about Nicole's, but some players are sufficiently insane that they might consider it cuckolding.

Last edited:
Reactions: bb888 and Ueywuwudu
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes