packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Were are they ...Are they looking at houses ? Seems like it may be a house .. I think there is one in the background.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I don't want to be too presumptuous but it certainly does seem that many posters will be correct in that the reset was almost meaningless and things are going to go back to pre-reset times. Business as usual I suppose?
I guess that old saying is true. The more things change the more they stay the same.

• Sad
Reactions: Sadowdark

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
What I get from those renders:

1: Tony is shorter. Fits with the motif of the game. He will continue to shrink to the point of irrelevance.
2: Those are some nasty looking clothes Mike has on. The boy has no fashion sense whatsoever.
3: Anne's breasts are sagging more and more. That's ok, I suppose, just as long as her butt stays firm.
;)

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
The MC and Anne did agree on looking for a house when they got back. Makes sense that would be the segue into an affair with her ex. It was obvious Mike wanted more and that Anne, unfortunately, talked about how she missed his cock. Of course, the MC was excited about them being together.

On another note, Chasing Sunsets is one of my favorite three VNs. I can't believe I missed the Anne cameo. I must have skipped having anything to do with her. Going back to find out! I would pass if given the chance though. That MC is committed to Jaye!

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
Does the big "Chapter 14 Tuesday Full Fixed" Download also contain Ch1-10, or do I need to download that separately and play first?

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes