slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
So, this is what happens when people abuse devs for not meeting their "deadlines" - even if the dates were only ever aspirational!
Back out of a promise to provide free food for a hungry crowd with the words "You can't put the blame on me because I didn't even ask for money yesterday" and see how fast they will turn on you. :LOL:

If his patreons are okay with how little information they will get about future updates I'll be the last to complain. Working on such a project in one's freetime is not an easy task and no deadline is better than promises not kept.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I think it would be better if the game had the Spicy Mod features, but have Anne's thoughts, whispers, and other dialogue that the MC can't hear be what the dev wants it to be, instead of the people that change her whole character with the thoughts, whispers, and other dialogue that the MC can't hear.

Reactions: Bosti

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think it would be better if the game had the Spicy Mod features, but have Anne's thoughts, whispers, and other dialogue that the MC can't hear be what the dev wants it to be, instead of the people that change her whole character with the thoughts, whispers, and other dialogue that the MC can't hear.
And your choices will mean something in this game because so far they don't mean anything. And then the game will ignore your choices anyway

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I got cucked by my father twice. what is happening :LOL:

5/5
:ROFLMAO: Because you play as a forced way happy cuckold idiot for the whole game, even if you have fals stats you are always a cuckold and your choices will be ignored by the game anyway. If you don't play carefully, you won't find out that your wife Anna is a hot wife because she only tells Tony three times in the entire game. Unless you guessed it, Anna puts you in a fait accompli because you have no choice. And a pair is just a very small addition that means nothing. A pair that works separately

Last edited:

Arthas407

Nov 9, 2022
I guess you are correct. until chapter 7 game was ok. then it turned into a sex-maniac game, even to the point where i started hating the wife. but you cannot even break up with her which would be cool to leave her for emma or kelsey for example.

i mean like said before even if you are not that cool with sharing her she is fucking around like the worst slut i have ever seen...

:cautious:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I guess you are correct. until chapter 7 game was ok. then it turned into a sex-maniac game, even to the point where i started hating the wife. but you cannot even break up with her which would be cool to leave her for emma or kelsey for example.

i mean like said before even if you are not that cool with sharing her she is fucking around like the worst slut i have ever seen...

:cautious:
No situation exists where Tony isn't okay with Anne fucking around on him. Even when she fucks his dad he can come around to it. It is his one and only goal from the first second of the game. What the player wants is another thing entirely, and players of this game project their personal desires and their hang-ups onto this game like nobody's business. I've never seen a game that causes such cognitive dissonance. If Anne's unfettered sexual freedom bothers you so much go play Project Hotwife or something. Let your balls turn blue and swell up until they explode.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Finally it seams that you get what most of the other members on this forum are saying....

I myself have been one of the biggest critiques for this game..... When I first came across it 2/3 years ago I absolutely loved this game.... It reminded me of my own relationship with my wife when we first got into the swinging and hotwife/cuck scene. Maybe that's why I have become so critical of the game and maybe that's the wrong way to play these games. My wife and I have played this game together and I got a few surprise to the choices that my wife chose. She stopped playing after half way through chap 14, I have stuck with it in the hope that it returns to its core value of a couple having adventures together.
I don't hate this game, I just don't like that there is no consequences to the cheating from either partner and that our choices don't mater. Even if we had the control of Anne (which it looks like and I do hope is going to return in TAC2) I probably wouldn't play Anne much different to how she is. The main different actions would be Martin and any other character that I didn't particularly like ie not being respectful to either Anne or Tony. Exactly how I am with my wife when she chooses potential guy's and girls to play with.
I am going to give this game another couple of chapters to see if mircom can turn the game around before I give up on it for good...
(y)

Arthas407

Nov 9, 2022
Turning your wife into a complete cumdumpster killed the vibe in the game. Nothing wrong with a little bit of sharing or flashing, but where do you draw the line?

• Red Heart
Reactions: pavlogrk

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Turning your wife into a complete cumdumpster killed the vibe in the game. Nothing wrong with a little bit of sharing or flashing, but where do you draw the line?
I would agree, however, Anne's not my wife, she's a pretend woman taking every pretend cock that ends up in front of her. Are there any men in this story she hasn't fucked? I think just Tony's boss, the really fat guy that seems to be in every story isn't here yet, is he? Since the boss's son has fucked her and his wife and office concubine have screwed Tony, should the boss get to screw Anne also? Why has he been left out?

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I would agree, however, Anne's not my wife, she's a pretend woman taking every pretend cock that ends up in front of her. Are there any men in this story she hasn't fucked? Since the boss's son has fucked her and his wife and office concubine have screwed Tony, should the boss get to screw Anne also? Why has he been left out?
:unsure:And why doesn't Tony fuck the first boss's wife, Anne. ? Anna could fuck him

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
If there's any justice, she'll be a whore for the uncle ; he gets all the money she gets all the dicks, like she always dreamt.
This game is getting worse, there are absurd things in it and illogical plot choices have no sense because the game will ignore them anyway. Dev I have no vision of what this game is supposed to be. So he listens to his supporters who give him stupid ideas.

• Sad
Reactions: CrazyRabbit
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes