Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have selected both MMF (black males) and swinging black (black male) in chapter 6 (i have saved 2 routes) but nothing for now… maybe in chapter 8?
With the swinging couple in their condominium (in the swinging route they are eager to know them) and for the two black men route, i don't know with whom...

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
hope i'm wrong, but it might be that the black and white images are for anne cheating on the mc, possibly a way to distinguish between the shared and the cheating scenes, personally, if this is the case then i have mixed feelings, as i wouldn't mind starting a cheating scene with a black and white intro and a b&w outro, but i would not want the whole scene(s) in black and white. it remains to be seen if i am right or not, but personally i hope that i am not.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
webp format.
You can open that with quite a few picture softwares, I'm using acdsee photostudio 2018 unregistred.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
hope i'm wrong, but it might be that the black and white images are for anne cheating on the mc, possibly a way to distinguish between the shared and the cheating scenes, personally, if this is the case then i have mixed feelings, as i wouldn't mind starting a cheating scene with a black and white intro and a b&w outro, but i would not want the whole scene(s) in black and white. it remains to be seen if i am right or not, but personally i hope that i am not.
It's obvious that the 2nd Black and White photo is the swinger path, as both the MC and Anne are having sex with someone else in it.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I posted these on Discord, thought I would share them here to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The amount of girls the MC meets and can cheat on Anne with is really ridiculous. He can't leave the house or his dick gets stuck in a new girl.

This has always been my main gripe with "The adventurous couple". It would have been better called "the cheater and his swinging wife" or something similar because that is what this game is.

Yes, the cheating is optional but I believe it is more than 50% of the current game content. /rant

Reactions: kiteares

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
The amount of girls the MC meets and can cheat on Anne with is really ridiculous. He can't leave the house or his dick gets stuck in a new girl...

Yes, the cheating is optional but I believe it is more than 50% of the current game content. /rant
I'm hoping all that cheating the MC does(if you choose to do so), backfires on him. Not so much that there will be a break up, but something that really pushes Anne over the edge.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I think TAC has reached the point where the sex should actually supersede the story because it feels like both MCs are now ready and willing to do anything. All I can see at the moment is the addition of new characters for future kinkier scenes. The slutwife route seems to be winning and actually could well turn out to be the most interesting route. Don’t think a slow corruption is now possible.

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
why can not I open images in webp?
I try to open them with chrome but the black screen appears to me
Is there any good way to view these or convert them that isn't some free browser thing that can only do like 5 at a time?

The images from A Wife and Mother open in Photo Viewer with the codec but these for some reason don't.

The downloaded converters I have tried give me an error saying they aren't pictures.

Reactions: kiteares
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes