Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I was asking the patrons of mircom3d on patreon about the scene they are discussing so much and it is a lie created by Anne to excite Tony, they showed me a render where the only thing that happened is that the cousin is crying on Anne's shoulder

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
The discussion in the mircom3d forum on patreon is on the 21st that this version was going to be more progressive and would not make big leaps in the behavior of tony and anne, some are so upset that they are threatening to stop being patrons, I hope that everything calm down since it would be one if this project is abandoned due to lack of financing

Maxgio

Dec 28, 2020
Vai alla cartella " .../TAC/game ". All'interno di questa cartella troverai un file chiamato " ch14_fri.rpy ". Usa un editor (come notepad++, ecc...) per aprire questo file. Una volta aperto vai alla riga 1133 e cambia il testo slow_disolve in slow_dissolve
[/CITAZIONE]
Thanks

Reactions: r0ckh0und

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I can't wait for the next argument....Is Wilie E. Coyote guilty of aggravated assault on the RoadRunner? I mean he never actually harmed him but his intent was to. Hmmm. I will await the ensuing twenty page "discussion".
Well, they tried to get Wile E. on that charge but they had to plead him out of the lesser charge of the unlicensed denotation of explosives because when they tried to get a witness statement from the Road Runner he just said "meep meep" and sped off too fast for them to catch him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leongen43

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The discussion in the mircom3d forum on patreon is on the 21st that this version was going to be more progressive and would not make big leaps in the behavior of tony and anne, some are so upset that they are threatening to stop being patrons, I hope that everything calm down since it would be one if this project is abandoned due to lack of financing
I don't see any danger of abandonment... there has always been someone who complains but they are a minority in fact the solid base of paying supporters has always been around 350 on average.
Mircom for his part has a lot of experience and will not listen to the complaints that in the previous version led him to have to restart the game from the beginning precisely because of these alleged complaints from the fans

The important thing is that the developer continues to make full and fast updates... I believe that if he manages to release a good update every 1/2 months other paying supporters will come...
the graphic trends of the data are on the rise and are exceeding all expectations for a rework.. only if he slows down the cadence of updates could it cause loss of supports.. everything is in the hands of the amount of content he is able to produce

the loss of 5/10 plaintiffs starting to complain is normal and could be a push for Mircom to accelerate the release of the next part of the original story

This story is already written and will not be changed by anyone. So there's no time to fiddle with slow-burn

If you are interested you can read this post where I'm talking about why this game was never be slow-burn in the past and also TACOS will never be a slow-burn game!
The game start after 5 years of their marriage! it is not a new couple!

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
You're right, everything depends on him not letting himself be influenced and updating with an acceptable frequency. The only thing he didn't agree on on the 21st was the pool scene, the decision should have been made by Anne and not by Tony

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
my personal opinion of this sleep sex is that it is wrong and should be illegal.
To clarify, I never said that the scene told by Anne to Tony in the phone call is "sleep-sex" I just said that
1, she was not sleeping so thereis no rape nd no sleep sex

but someone point that the rape would be in this dialogs
Tony; "Holy shit baby, so that was'nt the first time"
Anne replay with;
"Apparently but I hade no idea"
2. Tony's dialogue refers to the past and a scene that is not in the game
3. Anne's answer clearly says that she never noticed anything

Only if this scene that is only in a dialog really happened it would be sleep sex

but this scene is not in the game... there is no a real flashback

if the thing with the cousin happened in the past it is certain that Anne never knew about it... and that like all teenagers Eric masturbated in the bathroom....
theres nothing illegal about that...and until+ there is a scene that proves otherwise....and this scene will never happen!...nothing illegal has happened.

There will be very interesting developments in part 4 :p

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
everything depends on him not letting himself be influenced
this is the reason for the rework
it would be illogical repeating the same error that cause the REWORK :cool:

He is an expert developer!
This game will not be abandoned!
Fingers crossed... I hope everything will go smooth

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
If Eric wasn't sure that Anne would be okay with him molesting her before/while he was doing it, it's sexual assault. Rape in many jurisdictions. Anne's silent consent (albeit only for the two most recent instances) wouldn't even matter if someone had it on camera, or if Tony (who now knows about it) reported it to the police. Eric could still be prosecuted, no matter how Anne feels about it. In an ideal world, he should be; he's a predator and Anne won't be the only woman he'll do this to.

Pulling back to a game-centered perspective rather than a discussion of real-world law, there's absolutely nothing hot about molesting your "sister" in her sleep. Not in any other game, no matter what it's called or what state of consciousness the victim is in, and not in this one either. Not only repeating it from abandoned pilots, but making it worse (by intimating he'd done it before), is a disturbing turn for this third rerun to take.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Great. Shove your fingers into your neighbor's wife while she's sleeping, invite the cops and her husband to watch, and see how everyone feels about it afterwards. I don't need to accept or respect rape. Not in real life, and not in a game. This isn't about nuance, because there isn't any.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Great. Shove your fingers into your neighbor's wife while she's sleeping, invite the cops and her husband to watch, and see how everyone feels about it afterwards. I don't need to accept or respect rape. Not in real life, and not in a game. This isn't about nuance, because there isn't any.
:ROFLMAO:
Cops? Who should call them?
you need to accept what?... the idea of this game was taken in a couples therapy group where the developer and his wife participated so the story has very realistic foundations... and I can also confirm it with my real experience that was similar!

realistic or fantasy....
in any case this is game,,, if you do not accept the story you have to delete or ignore this thread!
in your TOPIC:
NO ONE CAN CALL COPS!

1. Eric is fingering your wife
2. But you are not there... how you can call the cops?
(Anne for sure no because she loved her cousin fingers)
3. Anne calls Tony (AND NOT COPS:p) on the phone the next morning--- and Eric is her brother or cousin who Anne always lived with when she stayed at her mother's house.

(Do you really call the cops every time someone try to finger your wife Anne and you know that she loves that?)
The cops will fucks Anne in your presence and you will jerk off:p

4. Anne wasn't sleeping
5. Eric goes out of the bed and he jerk off in the bathroom
6. Eric didn't even take a cell phone picture of her (or maybe this will be in the update?)
there is not RAPE AT ALL!

you are jealous of Anne? this is NTR no cops in ntr games:cool:

you have to wait and watch the continuation of the story and you will understand
but I advise you not to play this game because it doesn't suit your moralism and could create mental problems..
You seem too obsessed with Anne and cops
She is not your wife
and if you want to play as MC this game will cause you disgust...

it's the story of a cuckold who doesn't call the police...only MC can call cops but he is the one that want share Anne with stranger because this is what excites his fantasy and makes him want to fuck Anne until hurts her... but she has all holes ready to stretched...
it is impossible to rape the Anne wide open vagina...she was a Nicole friend at school times.

Do you remember that huge dildo Nicole used to fuck Anne?

Do you think Anne was a virgin at the wedding?

Would you have ever married someone like Anne?

I believe that if you answer these questions you will understand if it is the case for you to continue playing the game

hope this helps!

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Lads, this a game! Some of you take it way too serious and personal. I like to see discussions over the contents of a game and there are always different sides you take and represent. Here are all adults and I doubt anyone would let her/him teach what is wright/wrong, left/right, guilty or not guilty if of course she/he has a common sense. Don't push it...throw your five cents and leave it be.
Playing games should be fun what ever game it might be and when it doesn't suits you just move on to the next.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This is a game that gave me a lot of fun in the past and i'm sure it will give me a lot of fun in the future

I can't wait to see the part 4!
in waiting times i will start CH14 again

only a masochist could keep playing this game for years if he doesn't like...it came out in 2017!!!:eek:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I have followed his work from the beginning when he released the first 3 chapters that seemed made by a fan, I became a patron in early 2019 and stopped being one after the disaster that was chapter 13 and 14, why was he influenced so much that he no longer it looked like his work, depending on how this version develops, it is possible that I will become a patron again

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I have followed his work from the beginning when he released the first 3 chapters that seemed made by a fan, I became a patron in early 2019 and stopped being one after the disaster that was chapter 13 and 14, why was he influenced so much that he no longer it looked like his work, depending on how this version develops, it is possible that I will become a patron again
Yep, Dev mentioned himself that the focus was more about what the patrons want instead of realizing his real own project.
We will see how it will work out this time...and if Microm stays strong I might jump on the boat like you, too for his other projects.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes