88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
However it's too unbalanced and obvious a game, she fucks anything that moves and it's unfair when you father him, in the end, when the two confess, the husband should have the choice to send her to shit and kill the father
really?
But it's her husband who has been pushing her to fuck strangers after many years of faithfull relationship. It is clear at the start of the game
Maybe you forgot to play the prologue.

The story is perfectly balanced and as I have said several times it tells of a couple who have been married for over 5 years where at the beginning of the game both realize that something must be done to revive the relationship

I really suggest to play the prologue of this great masterpiece.

The game tells the story of a childless couple who have been married for a long time!

the balance of events is decided by the choices of the husband who is the MC. (Male protagonist game... so male POV)

Anne acts on the basis of her husband's choices and, as often happens, every wife decides to react even by sending her husband to hell if she realizes that he hides from her the real reasons about he is pushing her to fuck strangers...
for example:
he may want to divorce and blame her in order to win the divorce case for not paying alimony

they are an uninhibited adult couple and their sexual mores are inspired by the culture of free sex in vogue in the hippie years

a cultural movement that has many followers even now-days.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It is the nature of the game and mircom3d explains from the beginning, whether you do not understand or do not enjoy this type of game, my recommendation would be that you look for other titles that are more friendly for you, I know there are things to correct but I would never change the nature of tacos since it is what attracts me the most to want to play it

Omiru0094

Jun 19, 2022
This post ʇ has 6 and 7 to download, gonna go look for 8 and edit when I find. I could never find a way to view or convert them myself. Not sure how it was done.

Chapter 8
Is there a list of links with pictures from all chapters? Thanks in advance

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Best game but boobs too small
Need big boobs
No...
big boobs are for fat and low-athletic women who have lost their tone snd firmness... and then she doesn't have big boobs... she's just perfect... an athletic girl with a lean and flexible body... slim and never sweaty. always smelling like a supermodel the only thing that sweats is the inside of her pussy and the hole of her gorgeous ass always ready to receive and enjoy huge cocks.

she is a dream that comes true for all men and women (that love real sex action)

Anne is an high class looking girl
aristocratic and refined…
but what makes her special is that she is not haughty and detached like one who only has relations with people of her equal class, snubbing all those of humble appearance who seem poor and unkempt (as girls do often when they look like her)

is a girl who "talks" (and fucks :love:) to everyone... has no class barriers... she respects all people--fat, old, young, white, black, Asian, poor, waiters, bartenders, plumbers, bosses, schoolchildren, deliverymen, salespeople, and more--and when she wants to fuck, she doesn't let the outward appearance of her partners' bodies stop her...
she just demands that they satisfy her sexually.

I know we tend to talk about her because she is amazing... but she is not the MC... she is just the wife of him. The game is from male POV

Surely Tony is the MC and he is very lucky to be her husband since more than 5 years
The story starts about 5/6 months before of their 6th wedding anniversary
Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 11.59.34.jpg Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 11.59.58.jpg Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 12.00.40.jpg

Last edited:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
new to the thread here
is the game netorare or netorase ??
because what i fear is most games like these start great with both the husband and wife fucking different ppl and still loving each other but slowly the wife starts humiliating the male mc , the guys who have fun with the wife also start belittling the mc and it just is a bone killer for me
i want both the mc and his wife to enjoy sex without any humiliation

Reactions: Fiz1247
Feb 22, 2023
new to the thread here
because what i fear is most games like these start great with both the husband and wife fucking different ppl and still loving each other but slowly the wife starts humiliating the male mc , the guys who have fun with the wife also start belittling the mc and it just is a bone killer for me
The remake appears to follow what you are looking for. The previous game also started off that way and then went south.

So my advice ignore the previous game and just play the remake/new one.

Reactions: Cabin

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
The remake appears to follow what you are looking for. The previous game also started off that way and then went south.

So my advice ignore the previous game and just play the remake/new one.
now i realized why this game felt so familiar
i actually unwatched this thread because of that reason
thanks mate
will try out the remake of the game

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
new to the thread here
with respect for jackypetersy89
I suggest you to play the old version of the game that comes with more content because the story is almost the same and in the remake will be with better dialogs and renders
Actually the new game TACOS comes with only 21 days developed

the CH14 full version + CH15 standalone have about 200 days of content of this amazing couple!

Unfortunately it is not sure when the remake will be complete... the dev said in February that it will be complete during this year but as you canseee we are near the wbd of July and the story is without updates since April...

That is why I really suggest you to play CH14.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
with respect for jackypetersy89
I suggest you to play the old version of the game that comes with more content because the story is almost the same and in the remake will be with better dialogs and renders
Actually the new game TACOS comes with only 21 days developed

the CH14 full version + CH15 standalone have about 200 days of content of this amazing couple!

Unfortunately it is not sure when the remake will be complete... the dev said in February that it will be complete during this year but as you canseee we are near the wbd of July and the story is without updates since April...

That is why I really suggest you to play CH14.
does the ch14 full version have forced humiliation where the wife humiliates mc along with the other men or is a mutual respectful lovely dovely sharing hotwifing experience ?
like i said i want both mc and his wife to have fun
and the mc not being belittled

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
does the ch14 full version have forced humiliation where the wife humiliates mc along with the other men or is a mutual respectful lovely dovely sharing hotwifing experience ?
depend on the choices
you play as Tony (the MC is the husband)

there are no humiliations for the MC because he is in command... (but some player can feel humiliated.. depend of the abilty to know that after years of marrage love can no more be the same as the beginning).. is a game that talk about adults relationship and mutual complicity between them where sex is more important that platonic love and romance
(romance days are in the firsts 1-3 years of marriage... but after some time?)

I suggest to play the prologue in CH14 that is very same as Tacos prologue

you can check my posts

in this one there is the dialog from Tacos prologue
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10632227

Tony and Anne are both on he same page and after 5 years of monogamy relationship with no children they decided to try to spice up their marriage

your choices matters for Anne's behaviour toward the MC

starting with the prologue is basic for those who have never played with this loving couple

Last edited:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
depend on the choices
you play as Tony (the MC is the husband)

there are no humiliations for the MC because he is in command... (but some player can feel humiliated.. depend of the abilty to know that after years of marrage love can no more be the same as the beginning).. is a game that talk about adults relationship and mutual complicity between them where sex is more important that platonic love and romance
(romance days are the first year of marriage... but after some time?)

I suggest to play the prologue in CH14 that is very same as Tacos prologue

you can check my posts

in this one there is the dialog from Tacos prologue
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10632227

Tony and Anne are both on he same page and after 5 years of monogamy relationship with no children they decided to try to spice up their marriage

your choices matters for Anne's behaviour toward the MC

starting with the prologue is basic for those who have never played with this loving couple
i actually bookmarked the comment lol
sorry for bothering u again but last question
after completing ch14 15 should i play tacos or wait for the update for tacos

Reactions: 88stanford88

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
like i said i want both mc and his wife to have fun
and the mc not being belittled
Nah, the game isn't like that. Humiliation is not the kink here.

There is an aspect of it in the sense that Anne fucks, literally everything. If you try to say no to that it will end in a game over, or at the very least, a stern talking to where she basically tells you to fuck off. In a lot of ways, that aspect is parallel to the real world where you cannot put the genie back in the bottle. Anne quickly reaches the later stages of cuckolding where she is on her own path and the MC now has to deal with the monster he unleashed. But unless you play a faithful MC and find cheating humiliating, there is no overt, specific sadomasochistic behavior.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
i actually bookmarked the comment lol
sorry for bothering u again but last question
after completing ch14 15 should i play tacos or wait for the update for tacos
as you wish... I love freedom
you can start from CH14 but you have to keep in mind that in Tacos something will be different...
I don't know if Tacos will comes with exactly the same scenes... I think there will be a lot of different scenes
and maybe some part will be removed but take a look at this post...
there are answers from the dev that can help you get an idea of what Tacos will be like. (so is better to play CH14 at least
Sadowdark is the author of the questions
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10190687

you are free to play as you want...
I hope you will like this great story.

Let me know ;)

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Nah, the game isn't like that. Humiliation is not the kink here.

There is an aspect of it in the sense that Anne fucks, literally everything. If you try to say no to that it will end in a game over, or at the very least, a stern talking to where she basically tells you to fuck off. In a lot of ways, that aspect is parallel to the real world where you cannot put the genie back in the bottle. Anne quickly reaches the later stages of cuckolding where she is on her own path and the MC now has to deal with the monster he unleashed. But unless you play a faithful MC and find cheating humiliating, there is no overt, specific sadomasochistic behavior.
so if i remain faithful will i get a sharing route with anne or will anne fuck others and keep it a secret from mc ?
certain dialogues in the old version did have that vibe like anne fucked others and when mc asked about it she just said she was tired and kept it a secret

Reactions: jackypetersy89

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
so if i remain faithful will i get a sharing route with anne or will anne fuck others and keep it a secret from mc ?
certain dialogues in the old version did have that vibe like anne fucked others and when mc asked about it she just said she was tired and kept it a secret
You can remain faithful and Anne will still cheat. As the player, you have the ability to lock out cheating and avoid it. What you will hear most people say is that there are some dialogue problems and continuity issues with the story that make it feel like she is cheating. But essentially, whether or not she cheats is up to you as the player.

Edit: You need to aggressively pursue the choices that prevent her from cheating. Avoid content with Ryan, the best friend, and Martin, the MC's father. Don't even flirt with the idea if you want her to be 100% faithful.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
t
as you wish... I love freedom
you can start from CH14 but you have to keep in mind that in Tacos something will be different...
I don't know if Tacos will comes with exactly the same scenes... I think there will be a lot of different scenes
and maybe some part will be removed but take a look at this post...
there are answers from the dev that can help you get an idea of what Tacos will be like. (so is better to play CH14 at least
Sadowdark is the author of the questions
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10190687

you are free to play as you want...
I hope you will like this great story.

Let me know ;)
thanks mate
my questions were answered in that comment
really felt bad that patreons swayed the dev's vision
love that he is going to work on the game how he intends to
i was recently playing a game called girlfriend unfettered
really hope this game has a great swinging route like that game

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
there is way to take Anne faithfull only if you are faitfull but... the point of this game is SHARING

the main goal of the MC is share her with others to make sexual attraction great again between them

the Goal for the husband is to don't loose his wife,,, sometimes he will have to accept that she is fucking with others and
IN 200 DAYS of such a relationship something can slip through the cracks
The story is very intresting and well written!

Having fun with sex is the spirit of this story

• Angry
Reactions: jackypetersy89
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes