KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I played this last version and two thing comes at my mind:
1- I don't how the open marriage works, but why MC apologizes for having sex with Nicole, if his wife is having fun with step-brother or Dre, her boss and Mike?
2- It's just me or MC's wife is losing interest on him at the Chapter 7? is the "spice" good idea or is just the start of the problem?

I don't know, maybe the chapter 8 answer me. The game has interesting story, MC and his wife has their moments at the balanced amount, but i think the relationship the main couple needs to be better worked or some player will have wrong interpretations about the plot.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
1- I don't how the open marriage works, but why MC apologizes for having sex with Nicole, if his wife is having fun with step-brother or Dre, her boss and Mike?
2- It's just me or MC's wife is losing interest on him at the Chapter 7? is the "spice" good idea or is just the start of the problem?
1. Well she did have sex with all those men but it was all known to MC and it was with his consent (except with MC father), and at most time MC was present there. While MC had sex with Nicole behind Anne back, though we later find out that two of them were scheming all the time. And let's not forget that depending on player choices MC has a lot of opportunities to go behind Anne's back.
2. We have that one scene where Anne refuse to have sex with MC. But that's what MC wants, to see his wife with other men, and there is always a risk that she may loose herself to lust and pleasure, and just go and cheat and loose all interest for MC.

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017

I don't know, maybe the chapter 8 answer me. The game has interesting story, MC and his wife has their moments at the balanced amount, but i think the relationship the main couple needs to be better worked or some player will have wrong interpretations about the plot.
1 - She has been doing that stuff because the MC wants her to do that but the MC sleeps with Nicole behind her back
(atleast that's what he thinks).
2 - She has started to enjoy sleeping around more because that's how this genre works.

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
1. Well she did have sex with all those men but it was all known to MC and it was with his consent (except with MC father), and at most time MC was present there. While MC had sex with Nicole behind Anne back, though we later find out that two of them were scheming all the time. And let's not forget that depending on player choices MC has a lot of opportunities to go behind Anne's back.
2. We have that one scene where Anne refuse to have sex with MC. But that's what MC wants, to see his wife with another men, and there is always a risk that she may loose herself to lust and pleasure, and just go and cheat and loose all interest for MC.
1 - She has been doing that stuff because the MC wants her to do that but the MC sleeps with Nicole behind her back
(atleast that's what he thinks).
2 - She has started to enjoy sleeping around more because that's how this genre works.
I understand now. Thanks for the answers

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes