BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
This is my favorite game with Ntr content, I dont know which game out there is better.
Can't wait for the next release, it's like being on drugs, shit I want more more aaahhhh.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Ohhhhhh man this has been the most exciting, sexiest and biggest update ever. This game has got me addicted with the way Anna teases and fucks everyone. Really loved the surprise addition of Cuckold.

This game has been added in my top 3. Marvelous job @Mircom3D. Keep it up and looking froward for a steamer story in the next update. :extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Well you can get a cuck scene there, and her having sex with anyone you don't agree with, is pretty much cheating. Plus they do stuff at the beach, when you are at the office, that she does not tell you about at all.
How do you know she does things when im at the office? any help appreciated

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
It's to be assumed she doesn't. Any scenes where she does something when you're not around to watch, she will tell you what she did later or it gives you a "meanwhile at..." If nothing like that happens, then she's done nothing.

Reactions: Mircom3D

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
It's to be assumed she doesn't. Any scenes where she does something when you're not around to watch, she will tell you what she did later or it gives you a "meanwhile at..." If nothing like that happens, then she's done nothing.
Since we're assuming, I like to assume shes "done something" on the days she rolls over and goes to sleep without even saying good night to the MC.

JoeBlogs

Nov 18, 2017
If you look in the chapter 8 script, the dev never accounted for the choice of you saying you were angry with her for doing it. It follows the same path whether you were angry with her or not.
I think thats what erks me the most. I get it that the dev is trying to give the player multiple options. But not handling the "being angree/upset and dont fuck my dad request" when you dont select the cuck route, totally removes me from the immersion in the story, and i was enjoying the direction till that point. I was hoping for a small redemtion from the wife with a sorry i wont do it again. After all, she has thousands of dicks to choose from, and only one has been set off limits, you would expect her to respect your wishes. Anyway, hopefully that will be addressed in the future, till then I'll just ignore the route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Seems to be a lot of positive talk about this update and I have to agree and I've only played down 1 route.
1 thing that surprised me, all chapters to now have had a skip to bit, so it was with a heavy heart I had to replay some of the sex, I mean, story from Chapter 7.

Also please remember people are still coming to this chapter and the game, so prudent use of the spoiler tags is appreciated by everyone.

Reactions: Mircom3D

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
I believe this game is turning Anne slowly into the hottest slut out there. It deserves it's praise.

However, I must say regarding this update... Am I the only one sad that on the cheating route Anne is not tempted to invite dad to shower, and she does it on other routes where she previously states 'this is not appropriate'.

Kinda feel like that should be the other way around

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Been reading the last 5 or so pages of the thread.
Why are some people crying about the fact that Anne is 'becoming sluttier' & 'just fucking everything on every route'?
That's the whole point of the game, isn't it?
It's called The ADVENTUROUS Couple, not the 'good & completely faithful to each other couple'.
The mc is fucking around all over the place as well, so what's the problem?
Mircom is doing a fantastic job here imo.

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Been reading the last 5 or so pages of the thread.
Why are some people crying about the fact that Anne is 'becoming sluttier' & 'just fucking everything on every route'?
That's the whole point of the game, isn't it?
It's called The ADVENTUROUS Couple, not the 'good & completely faithful to each other couple'.
The mc is fucking around all over the place as well, so what's the problem?
My next game.... The Prude Couple.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes