Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
Im kinda surprised that they went to dominican republic.

My homeland never gets mentioned anywhere.
GTA 4 the Ballard of gay toni and In the time of the butterflies (I bet Nobody watched that movie!) are some examples i can think of and thats it. FUN FACT: Lance Vance from GTA vice city his dad is Dominican.

I used to work as a assistant manager in a hotel when i was 14 (da fuq r child labor laws?) I SEEN IT ALL
Prostitution, Chucks, Gay/Lesbians (back when it was edgy), men prostituting their wives to tourist and ...other things...

so yeah white chucks like the protagonist where very common in DR only thing is the majority of them were European (Italian mostly)

Reactions: Mircom3D

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I think now she is a nympho. Sometimes she tell him about sex (cuckold), sometimes she doesn´t tell him (cheating) but every time that whe can she will fuck with olds, youngs, one, group, etc.
They starts as way to have a more exciting sex live and with the time she has liked it more and more and now is addicted to it. And actually does not matter what he thinks

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
As much as I love this game and especially the renders and the theme, I think it is very muddled. It is almost as if the author himself doesn't know the difference between swinging, cheating anc cuckolding. There is just no consistency. Enabling cuckold for example gives lots of cheating in this update, whereas cleaning up cum seems more suited to cuckolding but is blocked off. I know there are lots of bugs in the earlier chapters - could this just be bugs? Maybe the author should clarify what is supposed to happen on the various paths.

Reactions: GmFn1869

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
If you watch the swinging movie and choose interracial you wont get the dad sceen and instead you will get a sceen where Ann tells you how she went to the beach on her own and got banged by some random dude (who then shows up for the spa sceen) and you get to clean her up. It is on the swinger/cuck path but you need to avoid daddy

Reactions: rattler2027

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
i lost my saves i forgot all the routes now, im gonna fresh start , anyone know how to trigger , cheating and ntr?.. i cant trigger dad ntr scenes like the shower and the consent sex..

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So went to zarrah's and other girl place in last update, got invited again at dinner to go friday night, since boss also call you at his place at friday, i declined offer and still have no option to go to zarrah or whatever. Anybody else unlock the scene or it is not intended for this update even though she call you to go this friday? Could also be bugged so idk...

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
I think now she is a nympho. Sometimes she tell him about sex (cuckold), sometimes she doesn´t tell him (cheating) but every time that whe can she will fuck with olds, youngs, one, group, etc.
They starts as way to have a more exciting sex live and with the time she has liked it more and more and now is addicted to it. And actually does not matter what he thinks
She definitely became dominant member in their relationship, meaning her word is final. In the later parts of VN there are no options where MC can state his opinion. There were two when Anne decided to bang Martin in shower and in the morning before his departure and if you choose to object, well we all know how that ended. The part where she tells him about sex is more of a hotwife than cuckold since they have an agreement that she can bang other men. The cuckold would be like when she had sex with Martin those 2 times when MC was present, she knew MC was present and she knew he did not consent but went and had sex with Martin anyway. You nailed it for the cheating part and that she became a nympho.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not the biggest fan of straight sex but I do like to see attractive women enjoy sex so that's a plus here.

That being said, story wise, I do hope that poor mug will realise his wife is a nasty bitch and drop her for one of those he's fucking. I don't mean nasty as in cheating I mean who she's cheating with. Bitch fucked his dad and going for old blokes. That guy needs to get out and shack up with a cute young thing, preferably with short blonde hair.

From what started out as a bit of fun she's now had more pricks than a second hand dartboard. Pretty sure her eyes will be pure white in a couple more updates she's that full of cum. It's not a relationship at this point, it's past the point of fun to straight up slut territory and he needs to walk.

Reactions: ThunderStruck

Fleads

Nov 4, 2017
I think its really time for a walkthrough. Im also completly lost on how to get the spa scenes...
Path starts when Anne teases Martin in the shower & you tell Ann to stay at swingers couple while you go home. You have to make both to raise cheating stat for Anne.

Then she has to meet Martin at Tuesday

If all of these happen then after Martin leaving at the beach she can flirt with Drake

There will be a choice that influences either anal or group sex. But choosing is bugged - you will get only group sex scene later no matter what you chose at the beach.

Checked that there is error in script - anal scene with Drake is run even if Anne did not meet him at beach first, if she is on low cheating path (did not cheat with Martin and did not stay alone with swinger pair). Programming skills, cheating route needs better programmer))

Thanks Mircom3d, you make one of the best ntr games, but in future try to name variables by triggering event it will be easier to lay in your head and less buggy to build. For example variable cheatanne - you use in two different ways, and on cheating path both of two ways (cheating or not) collided.

Reactions: TheMagister

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Anyone knows how to get spa scene in sauna with Drake, scene with masseur and threesome scene with Drake and masseur?

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
so you can still get it even with the mc's dad path.....sooo many variables +_+
The variables don't always add up either. I've got many saves, but most are off the three branches (Cheating, Threesome, Swinging). I don't get the 2nd cheating with Martin scenes on the cheating path, but do get it on the Swinging path, despite not having sex with Martin on that path. I did have sex with him on the Cheating path, and had the shower sex with him on the threesome path, but didn't get the option to have sex with him this update on those paths. The variables are all messed up.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes