r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
SonsOLiberty, love you, brother. If I asked this question before, forgive me, I'm a really old guy. Does part 5 include all the other parts or are we supposed to collect each part?
All previous parts of TACOS are included. "Part" is just an unlucky name giving and nothing we can do about it anymore.
If the previous parts weren't included, the versions name would be something like "TACOS...-update only"

Last edited:

Xasss

Dec 18, 2019
I dont get it i just downloaded "part5" and all previous stories etc should be included no? because i am on a new pc and had to start anew but i remember scenes like telling the dad to go into the shower etc? those seem to be missing? or is it actually a standalone update?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
I dont get it i just downloaded "part5" and all previous stories etc should be included no? because i am on a new pc and had to start anew but i remember scenes like telling the dad to go into the shower etc? those seem to be missing? or is it actually a standalone update?
this is a new rework from the beginning. it has not gotten to the chapters featuring that douchebag Martin. yet. basically the same game with new renders and additional story.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
You downloaded "TACOS part 5a". All previous versions of "TACOS" are included. That means "part 1", "part 2", "part 3", "part 4", "part 4a" and "part 4b".
You mentioned shower scene with Martin, a scene of the game "TAC chapter 14 Full Fixed" whose further development has been stopped and revived by a renewed version called TACOS.

Reactions: Leongen43 and Xasss

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Love the new main menu not sure when I'm gonna have time to play the rework just got done playing a cheating and non cheating ch 1-14 so might need a break haha. Tho I must say I thought I was gonna hate ch 10-14 like other people said that's when it goes downhill I enjoyed all of it. Only negatives I can think about are very minor things.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
So I’m just going to add my opinion. Having played this game through all the iterations and having liked some things and hated others (that whole thing with the uncle and Martin) I have to say I’m enjoying the new version. You have more control over Annie (so far) and there is no Ryan (so far) who I hated. I just hope it doesn’t go off the rails again. And what that means is the “story” just doesn’t become “introduce new male, Annie screws new character and repeat”. I think it would be better to have a group of about 6-7 guys that Annie plays with and each of them want different things from her. One wants to control her and make her a turbo slut, one just looks at her like a booty call, one likes to share Annie with his wife, one wants Annie to teach him about sex, and one who is secretly in love with her and wants to make her his. Then you just develop different stories around each character. You can also throw in another guy in every once in a while but keep the 6-7 guys as the primary. Anyway that’s just my opinion. It may be right and it may be wrong

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
So I’m just going to add my opinion. Having played this game through all the iterations and having liked some things and hated others (that whole thing with the uncle and Martin) I have to say I’m enjoying the new version. You have more control over Annie (so far) and there is no Ryan (so far) who I hated. I just hope it doesn’t go off the rails again. And what that means is the “story” just doesn’t become “introduce new male, Annie screws new character and repeat”. I think it would be better to have a group of about 6-7 guys that Annie plays with and each of them want different things from her. One wants to control her and make her a turbo slut, one just looks at her like a booty call, one likes to share Annie with his wife, one wants Annie to teach him about sex, and one who is secretly in love with her and wants to make her his. Then you just develop different stories around each character. You can also throw in another guy in every once in a while but keep the 6-7 guys as the primary. Anyway that’s just my opinion. It may be right and it may be wrong
After reading your post that might better way of doing things. I never thought about it but other than the Pizza guy, Luke and The tanning saloon guy you are right none all of the other guys were consistent the rest are kind of just thrown in randomly. Tho the randomness does work for the vacations and once in awhile for sure. But having a more consistent cast of males for her to play with might make more a better chance for more meaningful and impactful choices and consequences. For Example instead of using Martin as the guy to start a cheating path. Could do something like if you keep denying the same guy over and over again maybe and give the MC a choice to picky as to why he denies that guy. If Anne doesn't like the reasons maybe Anne gets rebellious and cheats on you with that guy or guys.

Not sure if my alternative cheating idea is any good just kind of came to me as I read your post. Sounded good in my head but on paper and the feel of the game not 100% sure.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
After reading your post that might better way of doing things. I never thought about it but other than the Pizza guy, Luke and The tanning saloon guy you are right none all of the other guys were consistent the rest are kind of just thrown in randomly. Tho the randomness does work for the vacations and once in awhile for sure. But having a more consistent cast of males for her to play with might make more a better chance for more meaningful and impactful choices and consequences. For Example instead of using Martin as the guy to start a cheating path. Could do something like if you keep denying the same guy over and over again maybe and give the MC a choice to picky as to why he denies that guy. If Anne doesn't like the reasons maybe Anne gets rebellious and cheats on you with that guy or guys.

Not sure if my alternative cheating idea is any good just kind of came to me as I read your post. Sounded good in my head but on paper and the feel of the game not 100% sure.
Agreed and you bring up a good point. Another guy you can add is the one that Annie doesn't tell Tony about. Just like he has his girls that he doesn't take to Annie about she could have a guy that she keeps on the side. Now that I think about it you could have that guy have a girlfriend/wife that Tony is hooking up with but neither of them know it. So many possibilities.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I think it would be better to have a group of about 6-7 guys that Annie plays with and each of them want different things from her. One wants to control her and make her a turbo slut, one just looks at her like a booty call, one likes to share Annie with his wife, one wants Annie to teach him about sex, and one who is secretly in love with her and wants to make her his.
Those were Martin's and Ryan's job descriptions who you hated for some reason. They were both spicing up the story unlike most of the other cut out characters.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Those were Martin's and Ryan's job descriptions who you hated for some reason. They were both spicing up the story unlike most of the other cut out characters.
True but since the story just kept introducing new guys for Annie to screw the storylines we’re never fleshed out. That’s my main point. Make it more of a story with realistic people rather than an assembly line of guys

3.90 star(s) 125 Votes