packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
you obviously have to be on the ryan path.
don't say no to anne when she asks about continuing with ryan.
don't watch ryan and anne go at it.
and anne cannot cheat on tony with martin.
Where is it she asked to continue with Ryan ? in series 1 or 2. THanks for the help.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Sadowdark doesn't play the cheating path...
but the dev already posted about that in his patreon
Ah ok so there really is only the one scene in S1 i guess also i cant view the patreon post does he state that there will be more cheating in Season 2 ? or is there already more Cheating in Season 2?

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
There was the Ryan cheating path. You need to meet Emma in the dinner and then you leave with her (I think its after your second meeting). You then get the option to fuck her. Then later you get a chance to confess to Annie that you banged her. She gets upset and starts to cheat with ryan. In season 2 when one of the office girls brings in pizza you are given the option to go home instead. If you do you catch Annie and Ryan. You then get different choices on how to react to it.
ah thank you

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
88stanford88

What is the equivalent of the current chapter we are in in the old version? I don't remember anymore?
it is difficult to compare the exact chapter because scenes from the old Tac game were mixed into Tacos

some of them were made earlier and others have not yet appeared in Tacos
the order in which the characters appear is different in this new rework

definitely all the scenes that were in Tac in the new Tacos are with less hardcore (at leat in the complete season1) because of my wife's reluctance to share with other men in season 1 she is still a bit reluctant (maybe she is not quite sure why I am pushing her so hard)

In the newTacos she asked me to stay away when she fucked DRE - and I could not participate in the sex scene with DRE this was one of the most disappointing scenes for me Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 12.51.53.jpg
Here Dre is already in the living room and she asked me to just watch.
And the worst thing is that there are no choices for the MC to discuss ... in Tac on the other hand I am in the same room where they are having sex with my consent and I have the option of joining her and Dre or just watching, but not from outside the room.

In the old Tac I am able to actively participate in almost every sex scene with my wife.
as you can see here the Dre scene in the old tac
Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 19.42.47.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I'm saying is the old tac CH14/15 i'm more dominant over my wife and she is more submissive

in Tacos instead I'm a bit too much passive... that is not wrong but I prefer to be more dominant in some scene Especially if I was the one who allowed my wife to fuck with Dre...there she should respect me more than how the scene is in the new Tacos.

Tacos is LESS HARDCORE up to the S1 but I hope this will be fixed in S2 (and the scene with Uncle Robert as more choices and seems to be very promising in the hardcore and MC dominant vision)

Reactions: Sldia

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
How do I get this series ??
you have to click in NO (will end Ryan story) Anne will cheat on you with Ryan for the first and (maybe) last time
Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 20.17.11.jpg

this is another important end save for season 1 bc you will never see Ryan in season 2... or not? :unsure:
so you must have that save as I already have. for the S2 story evolution

in any case that scene can be also in season 2 if you hav patience by selecting )the "Watch" option is a pain bc i have to spy them from a key hole and i hate to be a loser peeping tom Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 20.24.01.jpg

DETAILS LETER... bc if you choose this you will never be a loser and she will have to "Details you... but not in S1 so i think in S2 the same scene should pop-up when i remember her about this choice details... so I have also this S1 ending save!

Last edited:

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
There was the Ryan cheating path. You need to meet Emma in the dinner and then you leave with her (I think its after your second meeting). You then get the option to fuck her. Then later you get a chance to confess to Annie that you banged her. She gets upset and starts to cheat with ryan. In season 2 when one of the office girls brings in pizza you are given the option to go home instead. If you do you catch Annie and Ryan. You then get different choices on how to react to it.
hey so if been trying to get those scenes but it doesnt seem like i can tell emma ? do you maybe have a save ?

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
damn also seems like i actually need a new save since all my old saves are broken i cant even load them just get a straight up rollback error

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
hey so if been trying to get those scenes but it doesnt seem like i can tell emma ? do you maybe have a save ?
I think I know what the issue is. Remember the other girls who work at the diner? You have to fool around with them too. Every time you get a chance to interact with them and then they invite you back to their apartment and you can fool around with one of them. I think you have to do that to get to the scene when you come clean to Annie.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Illhoon

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
I think I know what the issue is. Remember the other girls who work at the diner? You have to fool around with them too. Every time you get a chance to interact with them and then they invite you back to their apartment and you can fool around with one of them. I think you have to do that to get to the scene when you come clean to Annie.
Yep that worked i had to tell her about having fucked the diner girls then i can also tell her about emma

Reactions: Adviar5050

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
THank you ... I got it.... Wonder if the separation story will continue ?
There is no a separation story in the plan of the MC...
Everything is made to avoiding separation... and there are proves since the start and during the game with premature Game-overs.

the first game over is at the very beginning. at DAY1
Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 12.31.54.jpg
Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 12.32.59.jpg Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 12.33.07.jpg

What I mean to say is that at the start of the story I am close to divorce with my wife if the boring sex continues for many more months. Even for Anne at that point it seemed obvious that our relationship would soon be over... this is why Anne agreed to the plan even with some reluctance, and for sure in the first weekend she had sex going a little too far with 3 perfect strangers as if she was surprised by her behavior, making her realize that she has missed for years to be a little bit like she was in college before she met me
so the separation story can only be a consequence of the player's choices, and it is certainly one of the possible BAD endings

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Luziferii

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
For season 1 do I need the chapter 14 fix and chapter 15 standalone for version 9b? I havent played in a while since before season 2.

3.90 star(s) 126 Votes