Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Only two problems I have with the game is that Anna fucks too many guys I keep losing track on who is who. I want to see the most content so I barely prevent her from fucking dudes. Still, I'd love it if the amount of guys she fucks was halved they had actual personalities. I like the dad subplot and how it's got cheating, the best friend because best friends take care of each other and Anne's boss.

The other problem is that female characters get so red after sex it's hilarious like were they just smacked during sex???
This I believe is a problem alot of people face, specifically someone on this site that will remain nameless. Now it's not so much a problem in this version of the game, but the old one? I've seen it argued that in the old one the paths got diluted, crossed over etc and got messy. I maintain that to get the most out of this game it's best to play the paths separately.

The redness during sex is just a visual cue to show they have climaxed. It's just them getting hot and flushed.

Jaekynk

Mar 20, 2018
This I believe is a problem alot of people face, specifically someone on this site that will remain nameless. Now it's not so much a problem in this version of the game, but the old one? I've seen it argued that in the old one the paths got diluted, crossed over etc and got messy. I maintain that to get the most out of this game it's best to play the paths separately.

The redness during sex is just a visual cue to show they have climaxed. It's just them getting hot and flushed.
yes. i've chosen to only focus on a few dudes at once maybe. makes the game a little better.
it's just funny how red the characters get lol

Reactions: Lagunavii

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
it's just funny how red the characters get lol
It's natural, but I think it's overdone here, as not everyone does this. I think basically every woman in the game gets this sex flush, but in reality it's "only" around 50%-75% of women who actually experience it.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Hi Gang. Quick question, please: I've been playing through Season 1 using different scenarios and so far I've played all the way through with both Tony and Anna being Faithful, but with Cuck True and then False. So it's time for me to take the plunge into the Martin path and with that I have a couple of questions. If you take the Martin path:
  1. What impact does Cuck T/F have?
  2. What impact does the 150K job have?
  3. What impact does Emma (Tony Cheating) have?
  4. If I don't take the Martin path, but Anna takes the $150K job, does that force the Martin path anyway?
I'm trying to determine how many different times I need to play through it to decide the path that I ultimately want to take into Season 2.

Thanks all!
to 1. Imapct of cuck = True/False
  • like Lagunavii said above - boring night times for MC if cuck = False

to 2. Impact of 150k job - so far
  • Anne gets to know Emma
  • Anne + Martin cheating path -> Anne doesn't tell MC about Martin being the boss - she does she and so does Martin

to 3. Tony cheating with Emma leads to (if MC tells Anne) - no further content with MC + Emma atm
  • Anne mad at MC
  • Anne + Ryan revenge sex on day 63 and if MC decides to drop Ryan from the cuckold path it'll lead to a Ryan cheating path

to 4. No Martin but 150k job
  • like Lagunavii and TonyMurray said above - no force to enter the Martin cheating path atm
  • Anne gets to know Emma - might be bad news for MC later...or good ones, we'll see

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
It's natural, but I think it's overdone here, as not everyone does this. I think basically every woman in the game gets this sex flush, but in reality it's "only" around 50%-75% of women who actually experience it.
Would love to know how you got to those figures Tony :LOL: Did you stand there with a clipboard and do a street survey, or was google your friend here? The first is more amusing to me, so that is what I will imagine "Excuse me miss, do you happen to go as red as a beetroot when you orgasm?" purely serious academic research of course :LOL:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Would love to know how you got to those figures Tony :LOL: Did you stand there with a clipboard and do a street survey, or was google your friend here? The first is more amusing to me, so that is what I will imagine "Excuse me miss, do you happen to go as red as a beetroot when you orgasm?" purely serious academic research of course :LOL:
Clearly let others do the research for me. In my own experience, bearing in mind it's not every time as well, my partners would be in the middle of that, so backing it up I guess.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Only two problems I have with the game is that Anna fucks too many guys I keep losing track on who is who. I want to see the most content so I barely prevent her from fucking dudes. Still, I'd love it if the amount of guys she fucks was halved they had actual personalities.
instead the amount of guys is just to make it clear that they are almost all casual ONLY SEX relationships that serve the main purpose of my plan....
there are no chances for stable relationships in the plan .. they are just random sex adventures of a single night!.. More guys less risk to have someone that fall in love for my wife so they are purely sex encounters where performance matters...my wife tends to want to reengage only guys who have really satisfied her and our decision to habea new lifestule to spice up our own relationship

Anne will never accept a new guy that start to text her 10 times everyday who declare their love for her ... or rather to stalk her :cool:
I like the dad subplot and how it's got cheating, the best friend because best friends take care of each other and Anne's boss.
yes this is the spirit.. (y)
of course there are some special characters who could have the power to jeopardize our relationship and these “side paths" could become the "main path" of our separation if either Anne or I lose the real purpose of what we both have decided to do in the prologue

this is the main path to me... and if you play the old CH14/15... you will see that Martin, Ryan and Dre are not side characters... they are in he main story!
The rework was made to add side paths that was unbalanced in the old version.
The other problem is that female characters get so red after sex it's hilarious like were they just smacked during sex???
Everyone, men, women and children blush in certain situations ... the amount of blushing might be exaggerated by too much color adjustment of your screen ... but same in photos the blushing tends to be increased by the use of certain filters or the type of camera you use

in any case, the depiction of skin color serves to convey the emotion the character is feeling.. strong excitement = blood pressure rises = we turn red

the characters were selected with this characteristi ... because they are not as cold as ice

it is an artistic style choice that I don't dislike at all:p

This story is amazing!!

Last edited:

littleme

Sep 13, 2021
You definitely get the option to tell Anne about Emma if you have only cheated with her, this is one of the things needed in regards to Ryan
Hum..., So far Anne has been jumping Ryan every chance she gets. But it sounds like it may become more than that in Season 2. So for that to occur, Tony has had to cheat with Emma? Interesting!

if Anne knows that you fucked Emma recently, the two girls will have a conversation about it.
That's an interesting point. If Anne cheats with Martin, Tony cheats with Emma, and then the two girls talk, it seems like that could go a couple of different ways:

1. Emma could warn Anne away from Martin to restore her relationship with Tony.
  2. Emma and Anne could decide that Martin and Tony are too much alike leading to a divorce.
so far theb150k job only seems to give you more opportunities with Martin, if you're not on the path the opportunities won't be taken as @advidar5050 pointed out above.
So it sounds like taking the 150K job only really matters if you're on the Martin / Anne Cheats path. Do you agree?

Do you guys ever feel like we're talking about a Soap Opera sometimes? ;-)

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Hum..., So far Anne has been jumping Ryan every chance she gets. But it sounds like it may become more than that in Season 2. So for that to occur, Tony has had to cheat with Emma? Interesting!

That's an interesting point. If Anne cheats with Martin, Tony cheats with Emma, and then the two girls talk, it seems like that could go a couple of different ways:

2. Emma and Anne could decide that Martin and Tony are too much alike leading to a divorce.

So it sounds like taking the 150K job only really matters if you're on the Martin / Anne Cheats path. Do you agree?

Do you guys ever feel like we're talking about a Soap Opera sometimes? ;-)
The Anne and Emma conversation about Martin is weird. If on the Martin path, Anne will straight out admit to Emma that she's fucking Martin, and Emma starts saying how good his cock is, etc. If not on the Martin path, I think Emma starts off by almost suggesting Anne has a taste of it, but otherwise her attitude is "good for you staying strong".

The 150k job might have other opportunities. Personally, I have a couple of saves on that path (one with and one without having fucked Emma again) just to see how it progresses with Anne and Emma working together, and to see if anything develops there (I understand there was something in the original game, so there's precedent).

littleme

Sep 13, 2021
Anne gets to know Emma
Oh! So it sounds like Anne meets Emma as a flight attendant on MartinAir?!? Wow!

Anne + Martin cheating path -> Anne doesn't tell MC about Martin being the boss - she does she and so does Martin
I'm not sure that I understand. Are you saying that if Anne is cheating with Martin then she doesn't tell Tony about Martin being the boss. But if she ISN'T cheating, then both Anne and Martin tell Tony that Martin is the boss?

Tony cheating with Emma leads to (if MC tells Anne) - no further content with MC + Emma atm
  • Anne mad at MC
  • Anne + Ryan revenge sex on day 63 and if MC decides to drop Ryan from the cuckold path it'll lead to a Ryan cheating path
Ah! That finally clarifies the Ryan cheating path. Does the Ryan cheating path take place if Anne is already cheating with Martin?

Reactions: r0ckh0und

littleme

Sep 13, 2021
It's hysterical to me that somehow Emma ends up working for her ex-husband's airline as a flight attendant in a skimpy outfit. Is that really the case? I've got to start Season 2, pick a path and just go with it. ;-)

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Oh! So it sounds like Anne meets Emma as a flight attendant on MartinAir?!? Wow!
Correctamundo

I'm not sure that I understand. Are you saying that if Anne is cheating with Martin then she doesn't tell Tony about Martin being the boss. But if she ISN'T cheating, then both Anne and Martin tell Tony that Martin is the boss?
Correctamundo - Anne tells MC on her first day as a flight attendant that Martin is her boss if she doesn't cheat on MC with Martin and is on 150k job.

Ah! That finally clarifies the Ryan cheating path. Does the Ryan cheating path take place if Anne is already cheating with Martin?
No. Ryan cheating happens on 2 ways.
  1. Revenge sex with Ryan if MC fucked Emma and tells Anne about it.
  2. When MC and Anne talk about Ryan on day 62 and MC decides to drop the idea of including Ryan in their cuck game.
    Anne gets up in the night and depending on the relationship score, she cheats auto or if score is high enough "The Player" can choose not to.

Reactions: littleme

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
It's hysterical to me that somehow Emma ends up working for her ex-husband's airline as a flight attendant in a skimpy outfit. Is that really the case? I've got to start Season 2, pick a path and just go with it. ;-)
Yep that's the case although she's on the same boat as Anne. She's hasn't had a clue for whom she is working for until...
001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

Reactions: littleme

littleme

Sep 13, 2021
Yep that's the case although she's on the same boat as Anne. She's hasn't had a clue for whom she is working for until...
View attachment 4102875 View attachment 4102876 View attachment 4102877
Ah! That’s a detail I didn’t know yet. I wrongly assumed that Emma was an existing employee, while Anne was new. I can only imagine where this might lead. But you’ve got to at least admire the balls this guy has. Hiring both the current and former wives of his son?!? This guy deserves to have his balls surgically removed with a sledgehammer.

Sexydoctor

Apr 24, 2022
Ah! That’s a detail I didn’t know yet. I wrongly assumed that Emma was an existing employee, while Anne was new. I can only imagine where this might lead. But you’ve got to at least admire the balls this guy has. Hiring both the current and former wives of his son?!? This guy deserves to have his balls surgically removed with a sledgehammer.
who needs an enemy when you have a father like Martin

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
No -- Anne already knows about Emma in the day 33 crucial discussion
She is obviously very curious to know Emma better
this is my path
15000K job offer.... My wife Anne is not a cheap girl for sure ;)
Emma is one of the girl my dad stolen from me at the first college years... My dad helped me a lot in marry Anne instead Emma!... Without my dad i will probably never met Anne!
wrong ... this is not in the game yet
Emma does not have any connection with Anne cheating, except for the fact my wife wants to know more about Emma and her decision to prefer Martin to me...

But if I ignore Emma there are no changes in this path bc Anne already knows about her in the day 33 crucial discussion. I have talked to her about Emma

if you ignore Emma the Anne cheating path will not change!
yes
Anne cheating path starts with Martin at the beach!

only if she is already in the cheat path she will provably cheat with other guys-- if not ... she remain faithful since the time at least for the player's side

And if she were to get tired of my not honoring the covenant we both agreed on. there could be sudden repercussions

Please Remember that neither of us openly tells the other that the plan to save our marriage should no longer be executed ---- me being THE MC if the player goes against my plan she might find that without ever telling me Anne has in fact already had affairs with others...precisely because is she to follow the plan...in the meanwhile the player can only make choices for me.. not for her....
if I always block her from having sex with others she might actually terminate her relationship with me... remember, our relationship at the beginning of the game was going to a bad ending without the plan, as is written very clearly in the prologue

That is why the dev is recommending to play all paths... there will be unexpected surprises in almost all path!

This game is not like sandbox games that usually by just reading the code that can be discovered by installing 'URM and reading what happens with the choices the player find out how the future of the story will become.... this is a VN and making choice reading the code apply only at the current time storyline (this story covers at least 10 years of our relationship)...every choice could have unexpected and unwritten (in the code) repercussions...
Only the author of the story has the control of the future events .. the code cannot help to undertstand how the story progression will be.
this is a story from an idea that actually happened for real in our lives and in the game we are only around the day 70 of stry that I think will last for more than 180 days ... maybe for years before the endings!

The old version was about 190 days of story

just my 2 cents

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
:FacePalm: stanford :FacePalm:

'stanford oh stanford oh stanford oh stanford oh
Say that you gonna stop before you mess it up
stanford oh stanford oh stanford oh stanford oh
You've not exactly the brightest light
Doomed to stay deep in the night
stanford oh stanford oh stanford oh stanford oh
There is a better way than the one you're on to stay
stanford oh stanford oh stanford oh stanford oh'
:whistle:
001.jpg

She heard about Emma on day 33 but she doesn't get to know her. Anne gets to know Emma on her 1. work day as a flight attendant on the 150k job.
littleme said "
meets Emma" as a flight attendant on Martin_Air path which is absolutely correct and you say "No"!?

What the hell is going on in your small little world?

I assume you were referring to my post where I said "gets to know her", you two-faced version of an expert.
get to know ≠ know about
Learn English!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

003.jpg

It's not wrong, he said it could go a couple of ways. It's a presumption nothing more nothing less, but definetly not wrong!
WTF are you talking about. "Emma wants to know more about...Emma"! You serious?!

'And the screw in your head goes round and round.
Round and round.
Round and round.
And the little world in your head goes upside down.
Upside down.
Up-side do------wnnn.'

Look at you, ignoring Emma, huh! First you tell everyone you bang all the girls in the game possible and now you're chickening out.
There you go again by showing us how dishonest you are. Just keep lying to us and keep lying to yourself.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

004.jpg

We were talking about Ryan's cheating path and this starts in the night of day 62 and is not connected to Martn's cheating path.
The variable faithful or unfaithful isn't asked for Anne before entering a cheating path. Only the relationship score is to determine if she enters on auto or when high enough to keep the decision left for "The Player"
Un-/Faithful gets only triggered and set when entering a cheating path.
MC doesn't own a cheating path in this game. He only gets triggered un-/faithful, but since now it was never asked in this game for an event to start.

Only those who have knowledge with URM know how to jump to scenes with the right variables triggered.
You definetly are not amongst us.

Your plan is a joke as we already revealed your dishonesty torwards us and yourself...who knows maybe you're even dishonest torwards your real wife.
I'm not judging, but your behaviour resembles that of a troll and nothing but a troll.

Keep your 2 cents of a lying face...invest them for English lessons!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lagunavii
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes