robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
weird playing through the swinger path and i get an error then when i skip the error Anne texts Simon about meeting up. cept one thing. i didn't allow Simon and Anne to meet in my save so think it is an error. anyone else have this? back to the game..

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
the season 2 is really messed up. now I am still getting ryan scene even if tony forbid anne from going further with ryan in season 1.

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
Fantastic intro to Season 2! I hope Emma will help corrupt Anne into sleeping with Martin more, all in a plot so Emma could justify her own cheating to get back in bed with MC :BootyTime: The difference is Anne is more about consent and sharing while Emma is a juicy cheating slut, each delicious in their own filthy ways.
I'd say what Anne does is worse because she's sleeping with his dad behind MCs back and she already knows what Emma did and how much it fucked up MC.

Reactions: Old&Useless

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Hey, I'm wondering if someone with some code/tech savvy might help me with an error I'm getting. After
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried looking up in the part1a.rpy file, but that specific d2_night label seems correct to me since it's popping up in a few other cases (I'm bad with coding so I'm probably wrong.)
I did not have any play issues in all my branches(correction 1 render in jogging scene didnt display). But I also did not get these two scenes. In all my branch saves from tacos 1, in catching ryan and anne scene there was no choice. MC decides to approach anne later. What choices got you this option?

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Hey, I'm wondering if someone with some code/tech savvy might help me with an error I'm getting. After
I tried looking up in the part1a.rpy file, but that specific d2_night label seems correct to me since it's popping up in a few other cases (I'm bad with coding so I'm probably wrong.)
Thanks for any help!

later edit: I replaced d2_night with day_3 and it got "fixed", but I'm wondering if I missed some scene by doing that. (using day_3 did work out I think, since I woke up on the couch)
I agree day_3 is the best fit. I see the Anne crying scene as a match for the scenes under d2_anne which jumps to day_3.

I did not have any play issues in all my branches(correction 1 render in jogging scene didnt display). But I also did not get these two scenes. In all my branch saves from tacos 1, in catching ryan and anne scene there was no choice. MC decides to approach anne later. What choices got you this option?
You need these flags to get the option to bust them when catching them.
"ryan_cheat":True,"ryan_no":True - basically no to anne x ryan in S1 but Anne is in cheating state and snuck off to see Ryan.

If you don't feel like replaying season one to get this scene, you can try my gallery mod for scene "Anne x Ryan 2 v2" to get the option but will still encounter the later d2_night label error. Note that in general the gallery mod is not meant as a way to play the game from an arbitrary point.

Reactions: Joratox

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
You need these flags to get the option to bust them when catching them.
"ryan_cheat":True,"ryan_no":True - basically no to anne x ryan in S1 but Anne is in cheating state and snuck off to see Ryan.
K thanks.
Apparently my saves from tacos 1 must be screwed up, cause 1 of my saves was specifically MC saying no sex with ryan and anne sneaks off and cheats while MC sleeping. I must have overwrote that save with another branch run. the other month i did multiple runs with skip to create clearly named branch saves. I wanted to see new airline scenes and antics as well as do martins plane playthroughs and my saves had become messy. Was sheer luck on my part, didnt realize we were going season 2, so aside from this lost branch I had all my other branches primed for new season loading.

nope there is something keeping that scene from being triggered, just redid the ryan cheat true ryan no true on tacos1 and failed to get the bust them option playing it in tacos 2.

Last edited:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
K thanks.
Apparently my saves from tacos 1 must be screwed up, cause 1 of my saves was specifically MC saying no sex with ryan and anne sneaks off and cheats while MC sleeping. I must have overwrote that save with another branch run. the other month i did multiple runs with skip to create clearly named branch saves. I wanted to see new airline scenes and antics as well as do martins plane playthroughs and my saves had become messy. Was sheer luck on my part, didnt realize we were going season 2, so aside from this lost branch I had all my other branches primed for new season loading.

nope there is something keeping that scene from being triggered, just redid the ryan cheat true ryan no true on tacos1 and failed to get the bust them option playing it in tacos 2.
Check to see if your ryan flag is false. I don't have time to check season 1 but I believe the idea is that if ryan_no is True then ryan should be false but it may not be the case. Season 2 for that scene checks if ryan and ryan_cheat are both True before checking the ryan_no and ryan_cheat.

Reactions: duckydoodoo

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
the sunburn in all girls threw me off,wtf is wrong with you dev?so you got a sunburn fetish now?ahuh
That's literally discussed on the previous page. It's not sunburn. Many women get a flushed neck/chest area when highly aroused/post orgasm. So it's a visual cue that mimics real-world women.

Edit: Wikipedia isn't the best source, but...

Commonly referred to as the sex flush, vasocongestion (increased blood flow) of the skin can occur during all four phases of the human sexual response cycle. Studies show that the sex flush occurs in approximately 50–75% of females and 25% of males, yet not consistently. The sex flush tends to occur more often under warmer conditions and may not appear at all under lower temperatures.

During the female sex flush, pinkish spots develop under the breasts, then spread to the breasts, torso, face, hands, soles of the feet, and possibly over the entire body. Vasocongestion is also responsible for the darkening of the clitoris and the walls of the vagina during sexual arousal.

Reactions: L0b0ts
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes