The Agnietta ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon~ (Beta)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Looks like the next update (0.55) has eng, but it's patreon only atm. Probably best to wait till that comes out before touching it, since it's pretty text/menu heavy.
Looks good tho.
Subscribing to the thread so I get an update when it has a proper thread out.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
keep getting mscvr110 and mscvr100 errors, tried to find solution on line from Microsoft like Microsoft Visual but no dice. Anyone can help ?

EDIT : Solved.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
According to the developers, an English version will be available to the public very soon, just wait a few more weeks.

Last edited:

Kreizacs

May 27, 2017
There are several new patreon versions available, each having an english translation.
All it needs is for someone to create an official thread, alongside sharing a download link.

ShinR700

Sep 10, 2020
How do you mean? I'm happy to do a new full thread, but I've never done one before. Who do I contact for that?
First you should go to this page and click the "post thread" button in order to create a game request.
You should also read the rules which explain what you have to mention when creating the game request.

Once this is done, wait a little while and an uploader will examine your request and the game will be uploaded in the game feed. (if the rules are respected) ;)

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I'm having the same issue, could you help me out too?
Sure.

Delete the file C:\Windows\System32\msvcr110.dll

Reinstall Microsoft visual c++ redistributable:

If you still have trouble, post on the discord here:

And you'll get faster real time answers.

dasegal

Feb 25, 2018
Any walkthrough or save files for all the cutscenes? game's working great except for one crippling bug.

If MC ever gets impregnated by a Mimic, reload save, because giving birth to a mimic breaks the game.