The Agnietta ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon~ (Beta)

TheFunnyMan96

Dec 5, 2018
i tryed to unpack it and its asking for a password, what is it?

nevermind i guess it was an old version thing

Onetimer-

Nov 19, 2020
Apparently i'm super dumb right now. Can anyone help me with the "riddle" with "
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"
Would be realy appreciated:)
Definitly want to see more of the game

Delete Layer

Mar 15, 2020
getting this error on open, tried the minecraft-related solution where i just drag in the opengl.dll myself and it didn't fix
any ideas on how to get this running?

aid10kool

Nov 8, 2020
hey I've been having trouble with a missing msvcr100.dll file I looked through the comments for help and nothing worked. any tips?

reaptheday

Jun 19, 2020
Ive seen that his patreon is suspended and hes changing content to fit their guidelines. Does this mean that something in that game is illegal in western countries?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Ive seen that his patreon is suspended and hes changing content to fit their guidelines. Does this mean that something in that game is illegal in western countries?
Yes. Tentacle rape.
Some western countries non-con fantasy is banned, a crime to possess
USA does manage a grey area with the First Ammendment, but private companies are still allowed to set their own rules - and the creditors that own Patreon don't like certain fetishes like rape, bestiality, loli, etc

Necromemer

Dec 30, 2021
Quick question,
My character is was captured as a milking cow by the goatmen while she was pregnant, and now she's stuck in a perpetual pregnancy.
It seems the countdown for it doesn't work anymore.

Does anyone know a way of getting rid of a pregnancy, or forcing it to happen?
Don't want to walk around unable to play with that function anymore.