Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Got lost in the labyrinth:(

Hope we will get more costumes in the future.

So the games ends on the trial window? I recall the dialogue that you could offer yourself to the tentacle but haven't reached that scene.

Last edited:

Jul 6, 2020
I downloaded it but it doesn't seem to be working. I keep getting an error message,
Go install or update your Visual C++ Redistributable packages for your computer, based on previous comments it would be 2012, 2013 version or something idk.
A quick search in this thread would have solved this for you instantly. I guess this would make you the 6th or 7th asking ?
Maybe include the required visual c++ package inside the thread so hopefully no one else would ask for this fix again.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Oh, sorry folks, for some reason I thought someone already got the new ver posted.
Here's v 0.7 EN Uncen

Non pass archive:

Pass protected archives:
B-flat&wolfzq

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
How exactly do the womb parasites work? She gets infected, and then it seems like with each creampie they tend to grow, but then when they reach the 3rd stage, something brief happens and it reverts to the previous stage. How do you fully birth them, or get rid of them? Seems with those infecting her, she can't get pregnant either.

Bad3gg

Nov 7, 2020
How exactly do the womb parasites work? She gets infected, and then it seems like with each creampie they tend to grow, but then when they reach the 3rd stage, something brief happens and it reverts to the previous stage. How do you fully birth them, or get rid of them? Seems with those infecting her, she can't get pregnant either.
Happened to me as well. I think it happens with tentacle monsters since its a new breeding style. I think if she gets forcefully impregnated or reset by getting taken away it should revert it. I did get her to birth them by staying in the same room after getting preg.
Not sure if it was changed in the patch, havent tried it yet, but if you have the brain bug on and an event happens while moving, it will cause the character to walk backwards and kind of break the game since it restricts movements. First time happened when i went to "invisible" worm room with it

Two0clock

Jul 13, 2020
Says msvcr110 isn't installed, but I know for a fact I have it installed. Does it require the 32bit version?

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
I managed to finish the game and somehow miss the Giant Slug. Anyone can point me in it's direction? Wanna see where it was

Edit: Found some other save that was just before the boss. For some reason I passed that area on my playthrough and there was no boss. Dunno if I missed something or it bugged...
hey how do you get the boss?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes