• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
how many extra applications do i need to download to make this game work? i'm open to every option possible at this point because no update has ever made the game playable for me

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
What? Show how it looks like. Because I didnt see any "end of a current build" message.
it was a golden red room with the girl in the middle sayinf congrats you've reached the end of the trial version, all unlockable scenes are now available in the galllery.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I didn't cared much for cursed armor, but this it great. I'm definitely gonna support this.
The sad thing is that the cursed armor games were quite good quality. But they were all built on the concept of the heroine succumb to everything. This is kind of annoying even for a game built on GOR.
Still not tried this one, i hope it give the player more control over the events.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
I hope they add pixel animations for the h-stuff on Agnietta's body later down the line, kind of sucks that she can be fucked by three facehuggers in all her holes but her pixel character is still just a regular naked girl.

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
The sad thing is that the cursed armor games were quite good quality. But they were all built on the concept of the heroine succumb to everything. This is kind of annoying even for a game built on GOR.
Still not tried this one, i hope it give the player more control over the events.
it does you can be a virgin throughout the games (very hard though)

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
how many extra applications do i need to download to make this game work? i'm open to every option possible at this point because no update has ever made the game playable for me
quick update, i have all versions of Visual C in a rar file but when i finish downloading any one of them i can't find them anywhere in my files, so i can't run them. does anyone know where they would be located?

Garu

Nov 13, 2017
To get rid of the tentacle suit, talk to the evil statue head with the suit on, then go to capyra village, get a brainwashing slug (pink parasite that attaches to your head), then go back to the head with it on.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
To get rid of the tentacle suit, talk to the evil statue head with the suit on, then go to capyra village, get a brainwashing slug (pink parasite that attaches to your head), then go back to the head with it on.
Are you speaking "spider text" or that just a random coincidence, that you talked with stone head with attached brain slug in tentacle suit?

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes